A good European family car below 30 000 Euros?

A good European family car below 30 000 Euros?

Pic related is current car

Any car is a family car if you're not so poor you have to deliver your own furniture and appliances

epic my friend

Not OP, but you're a fucking retard.
Say you have three kids, two of them still in strollers and a dog. It's the summer and you want to take a trip to the countryside. I don't think you'd be glad to go in your Ford Fiesta.

>having kids

I grew up in a family of five with a dog and we had a coupe and a two-seater pickup until I was fucking seventeen

What's next, you can't take a kid down the road further than a mile without a fucking ipad build into the seat?

Skoda Octavia RS

>I've got two kids and a dog, time to get a full size three row SUV.

No one in Europe can afford good cars.

Fuck off with Škodas

>Strollers folded in trunk
>carseats installed appropriately
>taller kid gets the middle seat because he needs to learn that he doesnt' always get what he wants lest he grow up to be an american
>parents in the front two seats
>wife holds the dog

Wow that was hard

>inb4 i have a giant dog wolf because i'm a furfag

Nissan Qashqai, similar size to Kuga, just a little bigger I guess, cheap maintenance, overall good car.

no one in america can make good cars

I'm sorry for you, user.
However, not everyone has to grow up like that.
Why would you inconvience yourself like that when you have the choice not to?

I see this so fucking much at my dealership.
>so wha my sort of car are you looking for?
>well I've just had my first child, so I want a Volkswagen Touareg for convenience and space
Fucking lmao

>wanted a large car for future proofing in case he had any more kids
>went for the 2-year PCP finance so he can trade it in when the finance agreement ends
just rofl

Not everyone is so poor they have to cram into their civic with snowtires. This is the western equivalent if being a Pakistani family crammed onto a 50cc 60 year old Honda moped. FCUKKKKOFFFPRICK

>implying yuros aren't the west's paki equivalent

Oh, get an estate car, like a Volvo or a Skoda.
Or say "fuck it" and get a people carrier.

Yeah I forgot they totally are.

The Truth has been spoken