Selling car regrets? Feel thread?

Selling car regrets? Feel thread?
I know it wasn't the best car, but seeing it being trashed around hurts.

sold my 81 Hilux and bought a Subaru Sambar. went to someone thats going to finish restoring it, only have feels because i put a shitload of work into it dragging it out of the bush in the middle of nowhere years back. only saving grace is the new owner promised to stop by when its done or send pictures

you sad someone further ruined a shitbox?
a shitbox you no longer own?
now_THATS_what_i_call_autism.xcf

not really a shitbox, people still want 3rd gen Celica and theyre no longer around. if OP properly painted it, wouldnt have looked half bad

He won't, trust me.

>not really a shitbox

he has family in my neighborhood, sounded promising but even if he doesnt its better than the thing sitting in my driveway on jackstands for years

>not a shitbox
>paint is totally fucked

Stupid JDMFAGS

1987 Dodge Lancer. To give you an idea, just TRY to find a Dodge Lancer ANYWHERE. From what I've seen, this particular car is rarer than a fucking DeLorean. It had a fancy ass digital display, too, but we had to get rid of it because of

>American build quality

I've always bought better cars with the few I've let go so I have no regrets.

My dad has some major regrets though. In 1987, he sold his near perfect condition 1969 Dodge Charger with a 440 / 4 speed and great original paint for $6,000 to buy a new turd gen Camaro because my mom hated the Charger because it was too loud and expensive to run.

He tried to buy it back 5 years ago but the guy selling it wanted appraisal value. Which is $55,000.

He also sold a 1972 cheyenne super short bed for $1,500 and a 1968 Nova with a 427 for $2,000 in the early 90s.

ouch

i hated to see this junk go, but i /had/ to

Is your dad a big drinker?

Cause thats about the only reason I can see for giving away his stuff...

similar story... my dad says in the 80s he sold his two vw buses, an early barn door camper and a 21 window tour bus for chump change to have enough to pay for a golf gti. now look where those buses are, crazy

Ya, my first car.
A 76 AMC Hornet wagon.

It looked cool before ruined user.

>my mom sold her toyota shitbox that I used in college
> she worried it will often break down
>it was a 90k km 9 years old toyota, bought new always change oil every 6 months or 10k km whichever hits first
>sell it due to reliability concerns, a toyota less than 100k km
>Godhelpusall.jpg

My dad, sold his 240z, his dad wrecked his 260z, and he sold his 280z to pick up a family car when my brother was born

>tfw he sold a 280 for a saturn

My dad either sold or passed up lots of rare cars because they weren't rare 30 years ago. They were just shitty old cars. he didn't buy a hemi challanger for 5 grand cause he bought a 383 69 superbee. he traded a 79 lill red express for a 67 440 gtx which he sold for 6000 to help buy a house.

He sold the gtx in 2004 or something like that
He's had a 73 roadrunner 383, a 87 regal t type and lots of other ones i don't remember. He tells me muscle cars are shit he wouldn't want to drive them on a regular basis cause they aren't reliable or safe even though I drive a 71 charger 500 daily.

>grandpa leaves me his 1959 Apache
>sell it to some nogs a couple months later
>see it blacked up a few weeks later

>Selling your grandfather's car
You deserved it

You deserve to feel like shit.

>Selling grandfathers 1959 Apache
What the fuck senpai