Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bj1RC4WWUgA
youtube.com/watch?v=lm--F8TISKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bj1RC4WWUgA

hello who is attending FROSTY FAUSTINGS IX

do you have any cool tournaments in your future??

toppest titty angels

>Famitsu """"""leak""""""
All gaming magazines in Japan leak themselves every month so that people want to buy the magazine to read the info on the leak

is ultra gold the new silver?

also check this totally non-distracting costume

>Darkseid and Braniac confirmed
Oh shit

WHY WON'T THEY STOP JUMPING WTF?!

Is Injustice a serious fighting game?

mortal kombat with dc chars

>baiken doesn't have GCs
>has guard point moves instead

ruined

I bet they're not even reversals. can't have anyone competing against oki, no sir

Don't forget to play Answers game.

What is this, SF5?

because air fireball is dumb as fuck and they try to abuse it

Because if those buttons were even sligltly slower you would get a forced block on your jumpin and 1-3 throw hit 50/50s,
#riseup

>guard point moves
What does that mean?

Chipp is fun, it feels like I can be anywhere and engage at my leisure.

Just learn to blitz and fuzzy guard.

I want to cuddle with Answer!

just wait for the second one

So she's Anji now?

as can be seen right here
lost to this guy tho, he had the akuma memes

What did they "leak"?

Guilty Gear info which is currently being posted here

I prefer this over actually having anji in the game desu

can you imagine what it would be like if SF had negative penalty?

anyone speak nip?

apparently Axl's haitaka stance was completely changed/removed?

>If an overdefensive playstyle is used (staying away from the opponent for too long and not attacking), a negative penalty will be obtained, emptying the Tension meter. It will be harder to fill it up again for a period of time (only 20% fill rate for 10 seconds).
Holy shit guilty gear is bad

ok what now

>sony channel
Stop taking away views from the real channels of the devs/publishers.

Thanks for your expert analysis diaper.

Sauce me up and I might take the time to translate some of it.

You can but just one stray hit confirmed and you are dead.
The mechanic is not about staying away but moving away.

Anyone else really disappointed with his addition?

Feels like a wasted slot for a new character. We already have an American ninja, in fact we have THE American ninja that is his boss...why the fuck do we need him? At least Johnny and May are very different.

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM, HE'S JUST STAYING BACK I CAN'T GET IN TELL HIM TO STOOOOOOP

goober gear, not even once lads

I agree, but he's not a girl so people will act like he's a good inclusion until they realize nobody plays him.

I like him and I hope he's top tier. What's this about Baiken not having guard moves anymore?

The only reliable way to get negative penalty is to try and run away until a timeout or spam backdash for 10 seconds. You can zone someone all day with Axl and you won't get it.

No, I think he's fine. We may have to token ninja already but that shouldn't mean more ninja characters aren't allowed. That's like hating Johnny for being a katana user since Baiken already existed.
Since this is ASW we're talking about we know he's not going to be a Chipp clone at all.

>インタビューによると、梅喧を相手にした時の攻略方法が特殊になるので新キャラとしては複雑になると思い、わかりやすさを重視したとのこと
Baiken is hard to play against, so this will make her easier to have as an opponent.

The character customization in this is going to be a huge ugly clusterfuck isn't it?

Play against a good bridget player in +R and complain about negative penalty after that.
If you run away and win with the timer the tension loss doesn't even matter.

Never ever

hosting lobby in Rev EU, name is jackie boy and cookies

I like him and I don't even care much about ninja characters usually, GG characters are always very unique so I'm not worried about him resembling Chipp too much at all.

Jeez was she that terrifying? What made her so good?

More like people didn't bother learning how to play against her.

>Answer will not just a lazy shoto nigga with a gimmick
Based asw shows how it is done.

Well...

Where's jubei

as floe described it

imagine getting hit by a v-reversal that stopped you from jumping/using special moves/removed your damage/took more damage

she wasnt overpowered to say much, but you get an attack blocked and suddenly you lose your fucking tools. imagine not being able to throw a projectile, jump or use any of your fucking moves for 10 goddamn seconds

it was annoying as fuck

I went to something called a Rose City Resurrection a few days ago.

You had to completely change how to approach the character drastically because of her guard cancels since she could punish block strings themselves.
She still has a move she can do while guarding and in the air, it's called "Azami". But its a new move so no one really knows anything about it yet.

>That's like hating Johnny for being a katana user since Baiken already existed.
Nah, they're very different visually, character role wise and sharing only 1 weapon between them.

Answer and Chip both have similar character roles
>Ruling ninja leading the nation
Both are the same kind of warrior
>Ninja
And of course some similar stuff going on with appearance.

Johnny and Baiken ONLY share the katana wielding. They're different in every other area. Skypirate cowboy swordsman sounds pretty different from lone wandering cyborg samurai.

What system?

Alright I see how that can be annoying but if that's the case why didn't everyone main her? Did she have a counter pick?

Ninja skills are really the only thing connecting Chipp and Answer right now. They have very different designs and already from the seconds of footage we have it looks like very different gameplay.

PC
i should probably grab it for PS3 when i get the chance

How do I play when im always tilted

I hate fighting games
I hate the opponent

I cant stop playing even though I lose 50 times in a row and give up after 1 round because the opponent just mashed out random bullshit

the one thing no one tells you is that she has minimal fucking hp, the lowest in the game, and if you're not good (read: if you don't know all her moves and know how to FD) you will die super fast

have you considered not playing

But now since they changed her moves she'll have more health probably?

>namco
absolutely

>Ninja skills are really the only thing connecting Chipp and Answer right now
And you know...the other stuff in that post you responded to. I have to agree that it's a waste of a character slot, tons of possibilities and stuff in the GG world not explored with his inclusion. Missed opportunity.

Take deep breaths, do push-ups when you lose and git gud.

her offensive presence is also crap compared to most other characters
her gimmick was to land the counter super and abuse the fact that your opponent isnt a character anymore

The only thing I care about customization is being able to remove the dumb capes off King and Lars

What stage in Xrd is the outside one that eventually starts raining? I saw it in some youtube vids but I cant find it in game

>Violent Ken too broken for tournament play

SNK does it again

No? Almost nobody used the counter supers.

She's a character that can't pick when she goes on offense, which is a huge weakness in Guilty Gear. She needs to play very patiently and defensively and wait for openings.

MKX or SFV?
I need a fighting game with good flow when you it someone

Im gonna cook and clean more and then I would join if it is still up.

Him being another representative from the Kingdom of Chipp actually still helps build the GG world. It shows that despite Chipp usually just talking hot shit he's actually been making progress on his country enough to have an ally.

MKX

youtube.com/watch?v=lm--F8TISKc

This one?

>She needs to play very patiently and defensively and wait for openings.
So it's another one of those big waifu trap characters?
MKXL no doubt.

Leo's stage from Sign, the stages are different in Revelator though.

It looked bad anyway, the characters were too colorful compared to the grey background.

MKX

She's attractive to scrubby players because tensionless guard cancels made her defense way easier at low level and most lower level players won't have any idea how to pressure her.

At even midlevel using the guard cancels is significantly more risky and she played like a very defensive zoning character who could get huge damage if she landed specific hits.

Revelator lighting changes would have probably fixed that. I forgot how the stage looks in Rev though.

What am I supposed to be doing in neutral as Sin? F.S into Beak Driver is pretty good

Can't believe this faggot was one of the most powerful people on the planet

Answer uses his business cards and scrolls to do stuff, for example he can teleport to the location of where he throws a business card.

Ram has a new move
Potemkins has a different crouching sprite where he is sagging down lower, not just a hitbox change but something visible that you can see
They are reworking sparrow stance
Faust is losing randomness in his item throws

It's the gay mexico planet though

So I'm guessing Fausts items now come out in a specific order like Teddie in P4A?

still stands

man Was rich enoug to buy a flying aircraft carrier like the one from Avengers

>he can teleport to the location of where he throws a business card

Is this a Naruto reference?

Which xrd stage has the wolf in the background

Is that all of it or currently being translated?

Yes. Expect a Minato color palette.

alright then, no street fighter? you sure?

Within two weeks we will know when within the next two months we'll be able to play Tekken 7.

Yes

That's everything gameplay relevant from the 2ch post.
There was already a post about Baiken losing her guard cancels in exchange of a new move she can do while blocking and in the air. So I didn't include that.

Should I buy Urien, Guile or Akuma? I'm not too good with charge characters because I'm using the shitty DS4. But Akuma looks really cheap desu, I've heard mixed things about him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SEASON 2 WILL LITERALLY FIX EVERYTHING

EVERY
THING

Okay, if you say so.
Thanks

How much of a common does Tekken and DOA 5 have?