Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37kVzZJaJ1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mcdonalds

Fat guy can't get in and out of his car like a normal person but doesn't have the mental strength to criticise himself. That's all that's happening here but yet again society says that you an't be mean, even if you're right.

>who was in the wrong here
They offered a bumper-to-bumper warranty and didn't anticipate everything so its their fault. Super bad public relations move. The bad press they'll get from this will cost a lot more than the repair itself. Now poor fatties will have to buy kia.

fat people for being fat

and I say this as a fatass

the fatass

the fatass.

Fat people should be hung en masse.

>mfw fat people abuse the shit out of things with their cumbersome buns and expect other people to pay for it
>mfw fat people expect a world designed for their egregious mass even though it's their choice to be fat

>he is a large person
so what you're saying is, he's a big guy?

there is language in that warranty that calls out customer misuse

I think they're saying that he's a huge dude

For you, at least...

for you

That headline is so fucking misleading.

The dealer still fixed his car seat for no charge, they just couldn't do so under warranty. They literally ate the cost just to keep the customer happy.

Fucking (((journalists))) man.

I'm not going to immediately blame this on the mans weight.

In 2009, My father bought a used 2006 Nissan Maxima (before the CVT became the only transmission) due to financial constraints at the time. His truck was literally falling apart and my mother ruined his credit before she died the year previous. The finance company would only let him get a Nissan because resale value, and the only Nissans they had were Maximas.
Perfectly fine by him. My father had a bad hip and couldn't get in or out like a normal person, having to slide in and out in the way described here by the guy with the Hyundai. My dad used that Nissan for 3 years, using it to build his credit until he could finance something easier to get in and out of.
Not once did anything break as a result of having to get in and out that way.

I place blame on Hyundai for making a shit product, and on the man himself for being stupid enough to buy a Hyundai.

no doubt. I'm sure the fine print absolves them of just about everything.

You can at least accept that the owner has some responsibility over what happens to the car even under warranty, right? I'm sure even someone like you would understand someone shouldn't get their entire car replaced after driving it into a brick wall.

The fatty.
Who would buy a kimchi car anyway?
It's all his fault.

Collisions are covered under warranty, that's why insurance exists.
bus rider exposed.

Bumper to bumper doesn't protect against customers fucking up the vehicle

Like it or not, if you offer a warranty that supposedly covers everything... you should be obligated to fulfill it unless said otherwise.

How much did your father weight....

There is a big fucking difference between the force a 100 pound ass and 400 pound ass produces.

*aren't
That's exactly what a warranty is for retard.

I'm going to assume you meant to say "aren't" and don't seriously believe crashing your fucking car into a wall is covered under warranty.

In which case I'd point out that tearing up your seat with your big fat ass isn't covered under warranty either.

Pretty much no warranty covers misuse.

>That's exactly what a warranty is for retard.

No it's not retard, the warranty is for something that failed due to no fault of your own. This is exactly why crashing your car isn't covered under warranty.

No you fucking retard, Warranty is for repairing failure of equipment due to the fault of the creator.

If i fucking slash up my seats or put out cigerrates on the dash, that shit isnt covered.

Go back to your 500 dollar civic, cause clearly you have never owned a new vehicle.

Warranty only covers if you use the equipment as directed..

Found the Trump supporter

nah, you're both dum af.

If a vehicle falls apart prematurely under regular use, they repair the vehicle. That's literally what a warranty is for.
False equivalencies won't help you.

Eat your burger and shut up.

Sup dude.

>gook brand
>ever being correct

>If a vehicle falls apart prematurely under regular use, they repair the vehicle.

Well clearly not if it's due to something the owner did you dumb fat nigger.

Are you really the original?

unfortunately, the mouth-breathing niggers on Veeky Forums think that i am the only one who dislikes gook cars, but there are a bunch of us, and you guys are too fucking dumb to distinguish who is who.

>Hyundai
I bet he owns a Samsung as well.

>Compares a 30K Hyundai against a 100K S-Class Merc
>can't afford either

>korean build """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""quality""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the fatty was in the wrong. people who drive forklifts for a living tear up their seats just like that guy because they are used to different seats where you rotate your body and then jump out.

SHART.IN.MART

Nah, you're a bit slow so I'll explain it once more.
If a shock blows due to the driver driving the car, its covered under warranty. He "did something" by driving it, but it's still covered. duhh?
You specifically don't have a strong enough presences for anyone to notice. good job nonetheless!

Makes me wonder, do gooks make bikes?
I don't recall ever seeing one.

You, for reading Jalopnik.

Most engineering Human Factors/Ergonomics departments stipulate that the final design must be operable/suitable for a huge range of body types, from someone as small as the 1st percentile woman to the 99th percentile man.
This guy was clearly disproportionately obese. Warranties don't cover a customer fucking up the car under extreme circumstances.
A customer outside of that percentile range technically is not suitable for the vehicle. This is evident in his inability to exit/enter the vehicle in a normal fashion.
Hyundai aren't in the wrong.

>they didn't anticipate everything
This is impossible, there will always be an exception to any rule.

>I blame Hyundai for making a shit product
This story evidently touched a nerve and you're letting emotion cloud logic. Stop being a faggot.

yeah take a hammer and rip your car apart. "while driving" and take them and guess what will happen to your dumb ass.

There's a difference between regular use and misuse you mouth breather
Why am I even replying to a tripfag

>don't have a strong enough presences for anyone to notice

sorry famalam, i only pop up in the threads about gook degeneracy, which isn't too often (thank god amirite xd)

Because it's a part failing under intended usage. If he were to take a fucking buzzsaw to the shocks, it would not be covered. Similarly, if you're a big fat piece of shit and tear up the seat with your big fat slidey ass, that's on you.

>prez/o/ being a fucking retard
business as usual then.

question - why don't you fucking top yourself?

I sense that a Hyundai engineer cornered all the butthurt posters' mothers in an alley, whipped out their tiny gook dicks, and violated their tender white vittles....

is that what's going on here?

breaking news: false equivalency make dumb person look dumber
A regular act isn't misuse. Something falling apart due to poor engineering is exactly why consumers purchase warranties.

Because it's a part failing under intended usage.
Exactly what I said. Thanks for agreeing with me.

cry harder faggot

Hyundai engineers are not even allowed to play games past noon in their feminist piece of shit of a country.

>Because it's a part failing under intended usage.

Nope, being a massive tub of lard is 100% your fault.

>take a sledge hammer to the engine bay everyday
>this magically isn't misuse because it's also a regular act

You are not allowed to call anyone else dumb you dumb nigga.

>doesn't know what false equivalence is

I guarantee this shitposter is obese. That's why he's getting so upset.

Goes without saying tbqh.

And being a massive retard is 100% your fault.
false equivalency. u dum
>doesn't know what false equivalence is
I'm 6' 2" and 190. Nice projection tho kek

No m8, not only are you the tub of lard in this conversation, but you're also the massive retard.

>still doesn't know what false equivalence is

Should have bought an American made mobility scooter instead.

>n-no you!
poorly made people making excuses for poorly made cars.
Hyundai a shit

The fatass for buying a Hyundai

A no u is completely fine when it's true, and in the case of my post, it's true. Plus I know exactly how you dumbfucks operate: you project before anyone can accuse you of being retarded so you can use the "n-no you!" defense.

>Kick the bumper and crack it
>wow this sucks, you guys should fix it

That's how retarded you sound.

>n-no you!!
>N-NO YOU!!!
only a hyundai buyer would be dumb enough to try it twice. How do people this stupid even exist?

We should all stop replying to the fat tripfag
This is what filters are for

The no you defense no longer works retarded fatsco scum.

Just a lurker here, but you're 100% wrong. And you can bitch and scream and insult those two all you want, but you're still wrong. No matter how much you think you're right. You are wrong.

Stop fucking replying

>posts Jimmy Dore pointing towards a gulag
>>>>>>>>>>>>>found the Trump supporter

I for one am happy about the sudden influx of /leftypol/ all over Veeky Forums.

I know all he wants is attention, but giving the attention he craves is damaging him more in the long run. Ignoring him will just cause him to go elsewhere to find attention. Feeding this idiot will contribute to his soul crushing loneliness.

>firebombing the car is the same as sitting in it.
this is how retarded you sound.
>filterfag
lol butthurt
Exaclty my point. Not too bright are ya.
>n-new guy here and you're w-wrong!!
>i'm totally not one of the fags getting his shit pushed in right now I swear
>-PLZ BELIEVE ME!!!!

Lol!

nice projection

You must be new here. The unwritten rule on this website is don't reply to trupfags. Perhaps you should lurk more so you can understand our customs.

Your point is you're a projecting idiot? I guess you're at least a little more self-aware than I gave you credit for, but you still need to lose the trip and stop acting like a retard who doesn't know how a warranty works.

Jesus Christ are you a fat teenager or something? How can you just pull these bullshit subjective statements out of your massive ass as fact?

As someone that works in the industry, NO this would NOT be covered by warranty. Would our dealership help out the customer anyway if they yelled at the manufacturer and our service department for a month straight? Probably.

Oh look, that's exactly what happened. It wasn't covered by warranty but they fixed it at no cost anyway.

That's not projection, that's a 100% spot on observation.

>tards arguing about something so simple

it is quite literally an objective argument:
hyundai & kia make trash cars.

there is a reason why they offer an insane warranty, because everything they touch turns to garbage.

gooks have never made anything with solid build quality for however many years they've been in business, and the fatass is completely right.

just because he's fat as all fuck doesn't mean that the gooks have good build quality.

Dude you straight up aren't using the term false equivalence correctly.

Example : I am 6'4" and my friend is 6'4" therefore we both wear the same pants.

THAT is false equivalence you complete fucking moron. Go back to school, get off the internet, stop shitposting about things you know nothing about. I know it makes you feel good to convince yourself that you're right and everyone else is wrong, but it's a pathetic coping mechanism

>>n-new guy here and you're w-wrong!!
>>i'm totally not one of the fags getting his shit pushed in right now I swear
>>-PLZ BELIEVE ME!!!!
I didn't act this way at all. You're coming off the exact same way you're trying to convey others; hysterical. Projection at its finest.

>our customs.
>thinks he's part of something
You don't decide shit. Fuck off. Nobody gives a fuck what you think, and certainly your make believe LE MEME CULTURE XD

ASSMAD!!!!!

>nnnnn-no u!!!!!!!!!!

Lol..

We've already been over my stats. I'm 6' 2" with a mental acuity much sharper than yours.
No where did I say it was covered under warranty. I hope you never planned on becoming a lawyer because your debating skill are very weak. You may even have the downs.

>still projecting

I'm not surprised desu

can't believe people still fall for prezos bait

don't bully prezo. he is still going through tough times

found his mom

Fat fuck caused damage to his vehicle that is outside the scope of the warranty, he gets to pay for it. I bet his front drives side tire has some really weird wear on it as well.

How in the world do you think all of these posters are the same people lol. I didn't even see the other guys telling you off about false equivalence.

I mean, all you're doing is parroting rather than just googling and finding out you're wrong. Are you scared to be wrong? It's going to be ok, deep breaths mate.

>he thinks n-no you can save him now

Just going to point out once again that you don't know what a warranty is.

2 around 280. He lost a good 30 lbs when he had his hip replaced and could properly move the way he wanted to again. Still has a ways to go, but he's getting there.

>projecting your own projection

>no where did I say it was covered under warranty

So then why are you arguing that what he did is Hyundai's fault? Legit wondering if you forgot that your posts are still visible elsewhere in the thread

>regular use

You doublenigger

Don't you dare talk to me that way user.

I've said nothing that was factually incorrect.
Again, I'm sorry you don't know what false equivalency is. Hopefully you will use those google skills you speak of to find out why someone maliciously smashing a car with a hammer is different than innocently sitting in it, but I doubt you will. Retards never do.

>still projecting

Obviously you didn't, see >n-no u!!!
>N-NO U!!!!

Lol!

retarded aren't they. and they think ad hom will save them! smdh (shaking my damn head)

>Drive car
>Never get oil changed
>Engine Fucks up

MUH WARRANTY YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=37kVzZJaJ1M

This reminds me of this, would we blame bmw for the trim fucking up on the i8 if this tub of lard bought it and got out of it like this every time.

These hardly look alike.

Good try though.

I've seen this same problem at every dealership I've worked at, every manufacturer has fat people ruining seats and a tough call on how to deal with it. Pretty funny the one that decided to whine about it to the media probably had a $500 seat goodwilled, I've seen a $4500 seat been paid for by a customer on a car with 500 miles. The best solution is having a fat service writer talk to the guy and say "ya man, this happened to my car too, just the way it is"

If you're going to trip you should probably try to not be wrong every single post, just a tip from someone who has been here more than 3 weeks