pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HBSmE8uZu_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that you give up all your ele damage for shocking which is a) shit because low base crit and you cant pick RT and b) better done by a flask

I have about 60c to spend on a warchief totem, should I go facebreakers?

r8 my defenses, poeg

Well, here's the thing. The "can't deal elemental damage" mod really restricts your capabilities as far as damage scaling goes because 2h sword that has fuckloads of damage and gives life and aoe just screams something like cyclone or eq or chieftain totems, but it's a sword so you can't use eq, it's kind of wasted on cyclone because as a slayer or chieftain or something, you can't abuse poison as well as other ascendancies like occultist or assassin so you can't exactly go the blasphemy vulnerability double dippin' action route. The "your phys damage can shock" mod seems to be there to alleviate the elemental damage penalty but in order to actually shock stuff you need to either crit or get shock chance and the life variations of the build are nowhere near shock chance nodes and it has awful crit so you're kind of forced to go assassin. But as an assassin you can't get enough life to warrant going life, so you're forced to go CI. But now you face a whole new world of problems through accuracy, getting enough crit, and basically being forced to use lacerate if you want to take benefit of shock at all, and lacerate is kind of poopy without the fat 40% aoe from slayer unless you have dying sun.

sure. facebreaker, bringer of rain, selfcrafted steel rings and the shield with flat phys should be available for under or around 60c. Go berserk and later upgrade to abyssus.

go chieftain, grab a 10c 2h axe and whatever rares you want.

Ele damage is paper dps that is not effective without penetration. Why don't phys builds use P2L in your opinion? Hatred and HoA add a lot of dps sure, at about 50% effectiveness most of the time since generic phys builds + ele scaling don't generally have penetration.

Starforge opens up the bleed+poison route and since you don't need 75% mana reservation just for damage anymore, this is another defensive bonus on top the the 100 life for Grace/Determination + AA. The shock is just a bonus, and most 2h life builds would not give up a flask just for Vinktar anyway.

Starforge is really good, on par with Disfavour. 2h life builds suck so as a result Starforge feels kinda crap but that's another topic.

>tfw considering buying a starforge in hopes that a patch buffs it and I can just slap a divine orb to fix it when the price inevitably goes up

>want to do some "vaal blood mage theme build" because I'm bored of mapping
Any suggestion? The Covenant armor seems like a good start. The various vaal specific jewls and items as well. Detonate deaths eems flavorful enough... I dont know what else.

>and lacerate is kind of poopy without the fat 40% aoe from slayer unless you have dying sun.

Bullshit. Take the AOE nodes from the cluster and area gem should be enough to make lacerate quite good for mapping. Of course it can't compete with slayer but its decent enough.

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

You don't even need high crit chance since shock has a duration based on damage dealt and a shock resulting from some 700 pdps sword is going to last pretty long. As for crit scaling, Choir of the Storm conveniently gives you 200-250% crit chance with no awkward tree pathing. Definitely possibly to go crit Starforge as life in 2.5.

Hey there, freeposter.

I tricked you.

200c to spend on ED Occultist in BHC. What should I prioritize? I never actually went CI before.

do it every thread and you can trick me every thread I'm here for

>you now realize freeposter doesn't use ctrl+f and instead looks for FREEs manually

>ED
>not blight

>occultist
>not berserker

chest > decay sai > random hubris > hubris with ED damage ench > decent shield > decent boots (attack/cast speed or 2% life regen on hit ench) > good jewels

then depending on your itemization, either eye of the chayula or valyrium/whatever you use to deal with stuns + marble amulet

200c is probably not enough, depends on what you're starting with
4 off colours is costly on a vaal regalia (300-500 chromes probably), if you craft one yourself remember to roll -32% attributes first, you can get away with a skin of the loyal IF you have really good flat ES elsewhere

how much is he paid for that job

You can't shock if you don't crit.

>Starforge
>Cospris will
>blas vulnerability
>???
>Profit
ez game ez life
can do the same with disfavour just better

>using a 2h without kaoms
loving every laugh

Your point? I said in the next sentence Choir of the Storm gives you 200-250% crit chance for one item slot. Fatal Blades give you 110%. Disemboweling gives you 135%. So we're looking at a baseline of roughly 5*(100% + 225 + 110+ 135) = nearly 25%. Again, this isn't a "I need to crit consistently to deal damage" build, you crit once every X seconds and enjoy the +50% more damage for however long it lasts, crit is rolled once per attack, attack faster and you need less crit chance if you're just looking for that one debuff proc.

Starforge has 20% more dps than Disfavour
HoA + Hatred are 50% more but resistances make it only around 20% more
Starforge is literally superior to disfavour

reminder it doesn't matter how much hp you have esh will kill you in half a second regardless

Starforge works actually really well without slayer thanks to its innate 20% increased AoE, it also has a shit ton of life on a slot that usually has 0

>no topaz flask
dumbass

Esh balls are literal healing orbs for an Aegis max spellblock build

how to get a 5l or 50c so that i can buy a 5l, my rng has not been good today in the ,least spent almost 92 fus on realm ender and still not even close to 5l.

Oh hey a Starforge how fitting for the current discussion
totem faggot

>Again, this isn't a "I need to crit consistently to deal damage" build
Retardation in this general never fails to astound me.

just buy the prophecy for 20c

Yeah but that requires you to play a block character zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Removed by support]

>eternal life flask
:joy:

>Lacerate
>Multistrike
>Faster attacks
>MPD
>Increased Crit
>Poison
Ez starforge build

>has one topaz flask
>doesn't use it in a lightning breach
Why are hardcucks so retarded?

>Lacerate
>25% less attackspeed
Why
>bladeflurry
>60% more attackspeed
Ok this is just favoritism

it's being sold for 27c or 1 ex but at least bit more manageable to save up for

0.75*2 = ?

nice aoe retard

less than 2 * 1.6 * 1.2

Zizaran has a guide on that. Shaper viable even.

MEANWHILE AT ICECRASH

now factor in multistrike 94% more attack speed multiplier, attacks repeat twice

now factor in you are stuck where you are for 1 second

well same goes for bladeflurry

now factor in the attacks use different weapon types

>see boss winding up slam in turbo map
>blade flurry: finish attack and move away since it takes tenth of a second
>lacerate: guess im tanking this lol xd
then why even compare them you FUCKING RETARD

because

>then why even compare them you FUCKING RETARD
I didn't, you did
My initial response: not a comparison
Your response to that:
a comparison ("less than")

>27c or 1 ex
kek

Ok whats a good NONTOTEM NO ANIMATE GUARDIAN starforge build

Reave

Any good 2.5 for the atlas? I'm new to this and so far (up to t14) did everthing I could (at 83 atlas bonus). I think I messed some stuff up so I would like some guidance.

starforge doesnt do enough damage to shock bosses, you still need VLT or Vinktars

Any 2.5 guide*

no guide, complete everything you can except for really bad layout maps like crematorium

min-maxing your atlas only applies to people with infinite currency and who want to autistically run the same 3-4 efficient maps a million times

for a casual like you, atlas bonus should be everything, make sure you complete the easy unique maps

>tfw blight cwc vortex
I dont even have to go outside to stare into the sun!

how's your fps

did you buy the blackhole mtx

kys retard
has it ever occured to you there are more than two people in this shithole

>the right way to play cold spells is to convert it all to fire

fucking shit game :D:D:D

my permafreezing inquisitor says hi

Alright.
Hows death and taxes? Got one ready. Also have two halls of the grandmaster but I've heard its bs.

>make sure you complete the easy unique maps
you just listed the 2 hardest, along with poorjoy

youtu.be/HBSmE8uZu_o
nice game poetards

I casually did Poorjoy with 6.5k ES I died due to my onw stupidity though

Fuck. And I have a poorjoy as well but wasnt running it since I have a sextant boosting the boss affecting it... oh well

chris promised nerfs to poison double dipping

builds designed to kill shaper can still kill him with slighlty less damage, more news at 11

vaults of titziri
maelstrom of chaos
coward's trial
acton's nightmare
caer blaidd
that unique strand map

you should complete those at least

Let me guess, Esh stacked xer balls on an obstacle ?

What are the handful worst noobtraps of poe?

Ill start:

1. Deadeye
2. ...

Pathfinder

Hierophant

Lab

CI

pathfinder is still great for mapping if you use poison or elemental attacks and run like 4 unique flasks

Life
Melee

All meme aside, unique flasks were a mistake

Softcore

Nah stuff like rumis and lions roar are cool

Damage nodes

Does contagion+ED extend beyond what you can see in a breach? Or are the breach mobs created on the spot at te border of a breach as it extends?

what the fuck happened to silver coins they used to sell for 1:5/1:6 in hc breach now its 1:7 or way worse.

they appear on the edge and start to be vulnerable a little before being visible

Ah alright. Could have been great for domains maybe.

I'm just salty as fuck for losing my uul domain by having the timer run out one screen before the boss while I was simply waiting on mobs to fucking spawn. Guess they spawned a little for and/or I missed some along the way. Fuck

A little far*
I dont even want to try Chayula now.

ED doesn't deal enough damage for Chayula
I completed Uul's with 33k DoT and even then the timer would drop to

fuck you my life cycloner is viable

I fuck for God. Who do you fuck for, Exile?

I see that someone is reading reddit's first page

Thanks I'll do it when I can. I think I'm gonna save up for booties first because I don't need resists or anything else on the shield atm. Yeah I'd definitely want to save 1 suffix for crafting resist or some shit I need

are breach domains good exp? Thinking about running a bunch of mine soon

Not sure for exp but loot pignata for sure

>tfw you get 2 splinters from a Chayula breach.

yes