pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Phantom School Life (until 1/25)
├ Starship Walkure (until 2/8)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11hubxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIofdS0dodBIbl2lNGAqndxJkrKI20000006doIniNfbnGKJkfHneAI2qn00000fdofHOIdjGBcFikJfkI200000fdold2OgXqDGAJkI2dnIs00009o00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIorfkI2fbx8JksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000eoqBkIGAdF6rAHSGKdBbn00000fdoIb0000000lo000000j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

why are your twintails swords

Reminder that a game is shit if there is a single piece of content that can't be completed solo in a reasonable amount of time with good gear.

I like living life on the edge

4man and solo quests ftw

this picture is too sad

fuck off /fgg/

Reminder that maintenance is a few hours early today, starting at 7:00 JST / 5:00 PM EST

Not sure what you're laughing about, I did them all on max difficulty and it was all pretty easy.

I hate all of you.

Sure, with like i705+ welfare gear years after they came out.

No

I don't know what you're trying to do here, I wouldn't have mentioned it if I didn't do them all while they were relevant progression. If you want to be ironic and say WoW was really hard then feel free to be a retard.

Didn't WoW become a huge rousing success exactly because it was easier and more accessible than anything that came before it even when it was supposedly harder

*than it is now

>solofags

when

So what you're saying is that you want to waste EQs due to other people in pso2 more often. If you really want a turbo hard raid in pso2 then fine, but you can't gate it on an EQ schedule or you're just going to piss off 99.9% of the playerbase. Didn't sub 1% of the WoW population clear the hardest difficulties?

I guess you're fine with attempting to find good players that speak english too. You're not going to increase the eng population by adding higher difficulty, you're just going to shrink it even more.

No, it was because it was Warcraft and Blizzard.

No, thats when it started to lose people. Wow is literally fighting to retain current base.

>wowfags
Get out.

Didn't WoW completely eclipse the RTS that came before it sales-wise? Isn't it a literal "breakthrough" hit?

>implying Zanverse is your own damage

BO only matters when niren orochi is present

Why are we talking about bad games

I'm sorry, buttercup, did we enter a wormhole and land in a dimension where stances don't exist? Or do you not know what those are? I'm going to guess that maybe you don't, since your Fo/Te trees don't have any.

Basically, you can take that 150% you get from your Wind Mastery and Shifta Strike, and throw it into the garbage, because I get 145% from my Brave Stance, and then another 15% from a critical strike, and then another 130% from my Elemental Stance, and that's assuming all of the other situational modifiers like Rapid Boost and Shifta Air Attack Boost aren't coming into play.

So in total, that's 190%, compared to your 150%. And if you're a Bo too, that's 180%, which as I'm sure your 4th grade diploma in addition is telling you, is 10% less than a Fi/Bo. Basically, what you need to do is stop getting in the real men's way and stick to casting Megiverse instead of dragging the rest of us down with your impotent Zanverses, because unlike you wand-waving homosexuals, we know how to actually make the boss feel it when it's in their weak spot.

I hope they bring those Dragon Rappies from the Taiwan version closing down into the Japanese version

I hope they remove rappies from the game and the lore.

I dare you to spend a week playing in XH blocks only, you'll take that back SO hard.

So does the item translation plugin no longer work? I've tried everything (re-enabling, deleting and re-downloading, etc) but the items stay Japanese ;_;

learn chinese

>not having to depend on anyone anymore
sega did good once again

>implying BO only spams zanverse
>implying TE and FO don't use zanverse or use it effectively
(you)

>implying BO is only good for parts break
>and that boots do not exist and do not have PAs besides branched momentgale
(you)

>I DARE YOOOOOOUUUUU
>implying I don't still get retard runs in "expert" blocks
(you)

Your shit runs in expert blocks? they're fucking GODLIKE compared to what you'll encoutner in XH blocks.

>145% from my Brave Stance
What, that doesn't even apply to zanverse and the numbers are all wrong anyway. Was this copy pasted from psow?

It's copypasta, but I think it's /pso2g/ original copypasta

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11hubxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIofdS0dodBIbl2lNGAqndxJkrKI20000006doIniNfbnGKJkfHneAI2qn00000fdofHOIdjGBcFikJfkI200000fdold2OgXqDGAJkI2dnIs00009o00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

Thoughts?

seems pretty hubxlobxlobxlobxlobx

Start paying me royalties or stop posting my pasta, you dirty IP thief.

BACK FROM THE DEAD HAAAAAI SHITBALS

Why is she naked?

thats not mr cool ice

hello this is satoshi from the pso2 team

what did he mean by this gesture

Piisu, piisu

聡さん大丈夫ですか?

Cause she pleases old ARKS for money.

That's good. For bosses you will probably want to sub RA instead though, Sat Aim with Weak Hit Advance and Standing Snipe on a WB'd target gets pretty absurd, especially on a high Chain. RA over FI gets you a ton of useful utility and straight RAtk as well.

Do what says but you seem to be missing a single point in the rare mastery skill.

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIorfkI2fbx8JksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000eoqBkIGAdF6rAHSGKdBbn00000fdoIb0000000lo000000j

How is my BR/HU skill tree plan?

>Iron will and never give up maxed
>missing one point in warcry
>no massive hunter
>more than three points in step advance
>actually putting a point in braver mastery

I hope you like katanas.

>wasting a minimum of 7 points to get massive hunter
???

Massive hunter is fucking amazing.

For Ra yes, for weapon with huge JG bonuses not so sure.

I'd rather have massive hunter than max points in iron will and never give up.

Do that, but it doesn't make MH better.

>Iron Will

Iron Will and NGU are kinda garbage with how fiddly the invincibility activation can be with gaijin ping

>client-side hit detection
>ping
???

The amount of times I've seen it proc and still die anyway. I'm really tempted to take the one point out just so I don't have to get taunted by it any more.

Please not this argument again. If you aren't trolling, there's lots of things still handled server side even though the most visible elements of combat are client side.

If you are trolling, the thread is dead today at least don't burn it down too.

Iron Will doesn't play nice with high ping and multi-hit moves. If you get hit twice before the game acknowledges you took fatal damage and Iron Will activated on the first hit, the second hit kills you anyway. Due to how long distance connections work, the server sees you took two hits at about the same time. It sees one hit was fatal damage without Iron Will activation and just assumes you should be dead, overruling the hit where it did activate.

k bads
just dont get hit lmao

Now you're just being too obvious

>they do get hit
>"laaaaaaaaaaaaag"

Dumb space elves

Hey FAGGOT, how's it going? Gonna namedrop yourself so the general can drop some screenshots of you floorhugging?

>bad's mad
lol

have a sage for a dead game thread :)

>10 hours maintenance
>32 mb patch
ok

Reminder that these are the discucks memeing.

Question: I remember a while back (Around the time of profound darkness), PSO2 had a community item event, and a ball-and-chain made it in the selected items.

Did that get added in?

yeah

Why would they meme a dead general? why cant they move on like Skengs, Lang, shitlith and the greenc@t

What's it called?

Also there was a way to display other gender lobby action and I can't remember how it was done. I thought it was right bumper, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Don't know, why do they want us to move to the MMOGeneral?

Do I make gix or astra talis into ice?

Whatever happened to wisteria?
also i miss tsuni

Not a discuck.
I unironically think it's a good idea.

which of the new(not discucks) avatarfags turned the general upside or atleast gave us some laughs last year?

>mfw trying to use the 3 button setup as a GU

I'm so tempted to switch back but its so much better but I can seem to get used to it. I play like I'm missing a chromosome and even the LQ enemies are kicking my ass. I'm contemplating going back to RA/HU and back to 2 button since RA kinda focuses on some core PAs or toughing it out which seems to be ineffective to say the least.

Moved on. Plays blazblue now.

Where's lilith? i havent seen them post in three threads

Moved on. Plays xiv now.

GU is ironically the only time I can imagine seriously wanting 3button, just so I could do my "obtain sick air" alternation faster and without palette switching.

alas, I don't own a 16 button controller and KB+M is ass for anything besides FO, RA, and SU, so 2button it is.

the like one person who constantly wants that to happen just wants to see the general actually die

>unironically using a controller
Go away and take you handicap with you.

What's your plan for maintenance, pso2g?

Trying to find the ball and chain accessory.

Reading your erp logs.
Post them.

>handicap
>pso2

u dum tbqh famlam pad is viable with all classes

LOL

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF A HUMAN?

right now im in the #1 position to 1HKO someone

Why does it look like your eyes are full of tears?

it's a genetic adaptation of Newmans

we don't need to blink under combat situations

play a bargain bin jrpg

Is that a female or male you're fighting?

Ripped Rappy

sasuga knife ear

man

i dont hit women