Meme Clothes

Inspired by the Twingo plush, I thought about bringing you the Twingo in another format, the wearable one.

teezily.com/twi-shirt

Feel free to suggest any improvement on the design.

Other urls found in this thread:

baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/twingo-keychains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reported for advertising
Fuck off kike

Needs to say "hon hon hon" on it.

>spend time and effort to make something people showed to like here
>spend time and effort to find the right trip
>HURR ADVERTISING DURR
This is why we can't have nice things

Dubs checked and confirmed. Will report back.

auto apparel general when

Just throw it in with /osg/ since they now offer key chains and license plate frames

This. Throw that on it and I'll buy one

does nipples doe

Goddamn it. Between this and the plushie, I feel like I'm throwing cash away on a meme car I can't even legally buy where I live.

>Feel free to suggest any improvement on the design.
I think it needs the gray bumper. Maybe offering the shirts in the traditional Twingo paint colors like baby blue and turquoise?

I'm still figuring out how to put the HON HON without ruining the design.

>Maybe offering the shirts in the traditional Twingo paint colors
If you open the link you'll find all the available colors, which are dictated by Teezily.

Can you make a diecut sticker exactly like that? I asked BSG to make one over in /osg/ about a year ago and he said he was going to, but then he died. I'd buy like 10 and stick them everywhere.

without spending a lot of time

also
>put it down the sleeve
>put it on the back
>make the vents HON HON HON
>speech bubble from grill
>10,000 other options

I like the bumper. Maybe go a little darker so it shows.

I think that if you're going to do the HHH, it should be arranged completely laterally in one line like "Hon-hon-hon" somewhere below the bumper and playing around with the font and the capitalization and punctuation as needed.

Pix of you guys wearing this shit soon plz

Looks like he has a 5 o'clock shadow kek

>feling

FUCK

Looks like shit
Doesn't look like a Twingo at all

how would you react if you saw someone else wearing this in public

Already self conscious about my nipples, and you want me to LITTERALLY put lights on them?
Cute shirt, someone will buy, senpai

stick this in there doesnt need to be a thread dedicated to a twingo tshirt. A couple of vendors that aren't exclusively /osg/ do apparel

At this point I'll stick with the design I've made. If anyone will show actual interest, I may make some new Twingo designs.

It's a cute harmless shirt, I don't think anyone would freak out.

>Cute shirt, someone will buy, senpai
Kek wills it. I hope.

I'm doing exclusively tshirts, I don't belong in that general. Beside, for now there's this thread up.

no what I meant was, since the twingo thing is an inside joke only people on this board would get, how would you react to seeing another Veeky Forums man out in public?

GIT GUD

Can't do such thing, otherwise I would have already done it.

Why isn't this our 4cc uniform again?

Doesn't quite fit with the racing liveries we have now, and we already have a player named Twingo.

And why isn't this our logo?

Would be better if WAT, football club, and development weren't 3 different fonts.

>first the plush
>then this
What a time to be on Veeky Forums

That actually looks pretty cool. I'd try it at a 45 degree angle across the chest to break up the "rigidity" of such a straight line.

If you need help with something related to getting China to do almost anything you want, feel free to ask.

>If you need help with something related to getting China to do almost anything you want, feel free to ask.
Thanks, you're very kind.

For now I just want to see if the shirt in the OP has any success, since I'm flat out broke, and that french site I'm using is the easiest and cheapest way to commercialize my designs. And with "easy" I mean I don't have to deal with copyrights and paperworks. And with "cheap" I mean I don't have to pay upfront for the production run.

i like this one.

Are these available through you guys only?

baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/twingo-keychains