/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Pouty Kaede edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIfaOHkBcHI
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/155995021574/new-danganronpa-v3-official-blog-day-23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kiibo is for CUDDLING!

DUDE

COMPLEX

LOL

Kaede deserves to be penetrated multiple times in every anohole she has!

Tokomaru happy ending!

So what was that helmet thing Kaede wore in the trailer? When did she wear it at all in the game?

DUMB THEORIES

Do what you must. I have already won.

DON'T BELIEVE SHIROGANES USOS

DUDE

BUSODA YO

LMAO

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

Is it me or does it feel like Miu's potential as a character was wasted? She upgraded Kiibo (which played a part in saving the survivors) and her inventions came in handy even after her death. She could've done much more.

EVERYTHING I SAID WAS A LIE!
OR
WAS
IT?!

Such clever writing, whoa.

I want to penetrate her butthole.

Also, fuck Monaca.

DO NOT!!!!

Wasn't she shown in it after they got dressed up?

I found her funny but she could've done so much more. It'd be nice if she had a relationship (kind of like Himiko/Tenko) with someone in the class to truly show other sides of her. Maybe we should wait for the English release to truly judge.

Souda just realized that he could build robo-Sonia for himself and she would still cuck him with Kibo.

So this... is... the power... *cough cough* of... the hack... ahhhhh......

Them saying her development was like Chihiro's was right.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

She didn't won't any because she thought she was superior, fitting end for such a fake bitch.

help me /drg/ he's crazy

SAVE HIM

Anyone who thinks Tsumugi doesnt have the cutest backstory in bonus mode is dumb

You're like a little baby. Watch this.

All i know is that her tits look wonderful in tight clothing

I WILL MAKE IZURU GRAB THE BULLETS

Looks like her soul is wonderful too.

what did he mean by this?

Good fucking lord, how does that shirt not tear.
What is it made of.

I think they did that on purpose after making her so awful in the main story. Maid's love hotel scene was very disapppointing if it's just a ton of crying followed by them hugging. Then again, if her normie oufit meant she's a prude, then it fits.

What was this expression trying to convey?

I hate Monaca. I want to move her into a gray, empty basement, tie her to her wheelchair, and leave her alone for hours.
Then I'll visit her, untie her, feed her and give her some water. Neither of us will say a word.
I'll keep on doing that, going down at irregular time to feed her, take care of her needs, but I'll also like act it still take care in the day. I'll slowly add more furniture to her room, but I'll never give her anything advanced. Eventually, she'll stop thinking of me as a jailer, and will think of me as a caretaker.
One day, I'll walk down with my arms full. She'll wonder what it is that I'm carrying, but once I dropped it all on the table, she'll freeze, for it will be an assortiment of canes, paddles, wooden spoons, spatulas, hairbrushes and even switches from the garden.

Still without saying anything, I would feed her as usual, and then, I still pick her up, sit on a bench, put her over my knees, and start spanking her. Slowly at first, over her skirt, Enough to surprise and shock her, but not enough to redden her ass. Once the spanking is over, I would carry her back to her wheelchair, and strap her legs, forarms and waist to her chair, so that she's stuck in an uncomfortable position, her spanked butt pressed against her seat, and I would abandon her like her until it's time to see her again.
As time passes, and each time she tries to sabotage my effort by damaging the tools, the spankings will increase in intensity and length, until they're applied to her naked little butt. And each time she get spanked, she would get strapped to her chair, stuck in an uncomfortable position for several hours.

And time would pass like that, with Monaca unable to feel hope or despair. She would try, once she hears the trapdoor opening, to determine whether she'll get spanked this time by analyzing the way I walk, or whether or not I carry an implement.

What's your favorite season /drg/?

>All I w-wanted was to take you to the l-love hotel, onii-chan...

No.

The season where the shitposters realized their "seasons" autism stopped being funny after 2 posts

youtube.com/watch?v=gIfaOHkBcHI
The music to my ears.

Even if they did, it worked. Easily best girl out of all of them, Kaede and Miu fall flat, Tenko can't compete.

What difference does lying in the trials make? Is it better than telling the truth?

Unlocks different paths. I've seen that happen.
I wouldn't be surprised if lying on every occasion unlocked some ending that nipnongs didn't figure out yet.

any more info on the love hotel?

i need it for...research

Everything still ends the same though.

If you get everything right you will get to a true ending at the first trial, saving everyone

You stop that.

Except Amami.

Can you explain me what happens during Tsumugi's bonus mode? I'm hearing she has the best bonus mode. Why?

She's your stepsister that licks your fingers.

it seriously triggers me that a robot is the same height as a hope manlet

Guess who's getting the most amount of fanart now?

Cute.

It's cute because she loves you so much that she is willing to break one of society's biggest taboos for your sake

I want to rape Amami. I want to pin him into the floor as he struggles and make him choke on my cum as i fuck his mouth. I want to dive straight into him as he screams in pain and i will be laughing when i hit the place that makes him moan, and i will reduce him to no more than a meat that can only twitch in pleasure as i continue fucking him. Then, after i'm done cumming in him, i will make sure to take photos as mementos and i'll send these to him everyday as a reminder of what we did

T E N K O G I R L S

Who?

Your mom

Why is she wearing a cat's collar?

I'm struggling to come to a conclusion regarding why these characters existed.

Was it mostly so that the students could get new clothes?

Because she secretly wants to be dom by a boy.

My favorite ship for Kiibo

This

They could have made her love hotel scene much better

Because she eats pussy.

t-translation?

Why is Tenko so thick?

What the fuck are you on?
Monokumarz were great, specially /ourboy/ Monodam

Souda, Miu, and Izuru gang-upgrading Kiibo when?

Amazing, someone here could have written something more creative and better even in this field. Kodaka really lost his touch,

Because when she was a normie she really was really into sex at a young age. Oh we don't know and may never know, gomenasai .

Because she was made for being bounced on cocks

Tenko has the best thighs.

What do you do in this mode? Do you just talk to everyone, or is there a mining minigame like in the previous games?

See those child bearing hips? She was made for breading, bet she loved the shit out of men and wanted to be a mommy when she grew up.

Totally rad

The cutest V3 ship.

Would anyone else want to be in a killing game like this?

I mean think about it, you get to be famous, you don't have to be your horrible self anymore, you even get a cool talent! Sign me the fuck up.

Monodam was the standout because from the sound of things he's the only one of them that did noteworthy stuff.

Gee I wonder.

I look forward to seeing that butt getting rammed by big dildos.

>"Did you know that swimming pools on Titanic are still full?"
Does Tsumugi really say that in Japanese? Toppest of keks

>get kidnapped
>get MINDHACCed and turned into a sister fucker
love it

I would prefer him to ram the butts of the others though.

While the venom displayed towards the whole meta-narrative angle is somewhat understandable, is not knowing who the characters were before they signed up to the game really a massive loss, considering what little we know of them before their brainwashing?

Kaede was an antisocial loner with trust issues, Kaito was in it for blood money and with the definite exception of Ouma and possible exception of Tenko everyone was in it for themselves, and that's without speculating whether everybody had a death wish.

Dream on.

So this function to flip tables was added to only for coins collection?

You know, it would have been better if everyone was given a motive to kill by brainwash like sister fucker and his 100 friends plan.

He's too small. He deserves to be bullied like Monaca, but a bit differently.
Let that little ass get widened.

Assuming Amami really did have 12 sisters he did it for them probably

Makes me smile whenever I see my posts in screenshot compilations like this.

I've decided that I should care only about their current selves because they are entertaining characters, and boring normies have no interest to me at all, so their past means nothing to me.

Shotadom>>>>>garbage>>>>regular shota

Yeah. It's also funny as fuck.

Same.

Assuming Tsumugi was being completely truthful.

Cute!

>kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/155995021574/new-danganronpa-v3-official-blog-day-23
Somehow this made me chuckle.

Theory for DRV4

Kaede is back again and we don't know why.
Chapter 2-4 keeps implying she has a twin.
Chapter 5 she dies.
Chapter 6 we finds out DRV3 is real, and DRV4 Kaede's actually the Ultimate Twin and then we find out the real mastermind is the OTHER Ultimate Twin and is actually male.
Epilogue fake Kaede gets revived because Ultimate Twin can't die unless both get killed at once

Would /drg/ accept this?