Worst wreck you've ever been in

>October 2, 1998
>Driving my 1993 Protege, which I loved
>6 month old son in a rear facing car seat in the back
>Wife sitting in the back seat next to him feeding him
>Going back home to the city from visiting in-laws in the country
>55mph on a country road
>Farms everywhere
>Pass an equipment shed on one side of the road, with a field on the other side of the road
>Big fucking glassed in, air conditioned Massey-Ferguson tractor pulls out in front of me from the equipment shed, heading for the field on the other side of the road
>Don't have time to react
>Hit that fucker so goddamned hard, it knocked the wheel off of the tractor on the *other side* from the impact
>Roof torn off of car, taking the passenger side headrest with it, where my wife normally would have been sitting
>First time in a helicopter, and I don't even remember it

>drove a friend over to an airport
>8 am
>driving home
>guy in an s600 runs a red light
>we both get fucking destroyed
luckily i was fine and the guy hit the right side of my car
the engine bay and the passenger door took about 95% of the hit
RIP e39 gone but not forgotten

Ive only been driving for 3 years but ive never been in an accident

Haven't been in an accident and I've been driving since 2014

Wow we got a real professional over here

>driving in 1998

NIGGA U OLD

Been driving since '08, all my accidents have been pretty fucking dumb and harmless.

>bumped into a building
>knocked over a hydrant
>got rear ended by a girl who was texting
>got side-swiped by a girl who had road-rage

the last one was in my brand new, month-old Mazda 2 back in 2013. I was fucking pissed

One time my bumper gently tapped another car when I was backing out of a cramped parking lot.

Only fender benders when riding passenger. Never wrecked as a driver. Been driving since '98.

1985, sister's bf and I, already shitfaced, picked up another case of beer and headed toward a friend's house in his boss' brand new Dodge Daytona Turbo. Went hauling ass down a back farm road, he's going nuts tapping the turbo button like it's magical and flooring it,

we end up going off the road, driving into a ditch and then shot up out of it like it was a ramp, sending the car flying through the air, I'm hearing and seeing tree branches hitting the windshield, the car slams headfirst back onto the road and starts flipping, I blacked out after the third flip,

wake up shortly afterward, dazed and thinking I'm dreaming, still very drunk, I recognize people running around the now upside down car, some guy looks in and tells me not to move, ambulance is on the way, followed immediately by someone screaming, "It's on fire!". I look toward the front where the windshield would be if it wasn't crushed down to about 4 inches and see flames....fuck that noise....can't move anything but arms, managed to push myself out of the car,he barely had a scratch on him and was trying to get me up before the cops came, I'm screaming at him "I can't feel move my fucking legs man!", I was too drunk to consider I might be paralyzed

Luckily I just couldn't walk at all, spent 3 months in the hospital and coudln;t walk without a cane for another year, I still can't feel the back of my thigh from nerve damage

fun times

>late 90's
>going to a club with some friends
>dorky friend driving who has a new 2nd gen Geo Prizm his daddy just bought him
>rainy, foggy night in central CA valley
>5 peeps in the car, all the windows fogged, front window nearly opaque
>dorky friend keeps driving
>can't see red light
>t-bones a car in an intersection going 30-35 mph
>airbags deploy in front, Prizm front end pancakes
>all anyone feels is a little jolt, slight bump
>car totaled
>dorky friend deals with the police and insurance BS and is terrified to call his dad
>we walk to the club and party like it's 1999, because it it
>get laid that night
>everything goes better than expected

>be 15
>out deer hunting
>just got my learner's permit a month ago
>dad wants me to drive his truck, a late 90s silverado, back to our deer stand
>it recently snowed
>i'm barely confident in my skills while driving my FWD hand-me-down shitbox, but i give in and drive it anyway since he thinks i'll be fine with 4WD
>round a blind corner
>hit a patch of black ice too fast
>lose control
>oversteer into a ditch, get stopped by a fallen tree
>front bumper is fucked, passenger side door has massive dent, alignment pulls to the right

>didn't touch trucks again until I was 17

On the bright side, my dad decided to not make me repeat driver's ed and used this as an excuse to buy a newer model F-150

Friend of mine had a shitbox commodore that he'd bought for about $1500. Some dumb cunt in a camry rear-ended him at some lights, completely wrecked both cars. Turns out his insurance valued the car at $3000, so he ended up buying a slightly better shitbox commodore for $2500 to replace it.

In the last year since he bought it he's spent nearly $2000 on repairs because the piece of shit keeps breaking. Good deal, mate...

January 11th 2013

Spun a R33GTST into a fence going around a corner at around 65km/h

car was totaled, clutch RIP

>today
>wet gravel road
>hit puddle and flip
>I'm fine ute is a right off the widow that is under water is drivers side

she'll be right mate just flip the trollerado back over, drain oil and water and flush.

hahahaha

No shit put her on its feet and fired straight up

Isuzu stronk

>June 8, 1999
>Going on a date with my girlfriend in my dads car
>Drive around corner not far from home and a car was stopped in the lane
>Hit the brakes but there's just not enough room to stop
>Turn to the right to try and avoid collision but there was a tree I didn't see
>Lock up the brakes in panic and wait for the impact
>Horrendous cacophony of breaking glass, crunching metal and girlfriend screaming
>Fall unconscious for a while
>Wake up with blood streaming from face wounds
>Girlfriend barely moving, whispers 'hold me darlin just a little while'
>Kissed her as she slowly dies in my arms

His son is old enough to post on Veeky Forums.

>6 months old in 1998, now old enough to post here
>"Hahaha, that's bullshi-"
>Holy fuck
Where did the time go

>holy shit, that's awful
Cool story, bro.

facken japcrap m8
oi

noice

>tfw born in 1998
>tfw driving since July

Son get off the internet and do your homework

You can't fool me that easily Eddie Vedder

No dad

get the fuck off of this site and to whatever cancer meme shit your fucking ilk visit

Yeah, here?

awww mate, it feels bad seeing another car like mine getting in a crash, just change that to blue and its mine

- 4wd

>icy as fuck conditions
>city too poor to maintain the smaller roads
>live on top of a hill
>head out in a '87 rickety piece of shit Isuzu Campo pickup
>take a small road to downtown instead of the main road
>woman in a SEAT sedan in front suddenly stops for no reason
>was maintaining some distance but it's not enough in the slippery as fuck and steep unsanded road
>try turning and breaking but ol' Isuzu slides forward lazily and slams into the SEAT
>run over to see the driver is okay
>she's just yapping away on the phone, stopped without even signalling to pick up the call because driving while speaking on the phone is dangerous yo
>cops show up and rule it my fault regardless
>mfw SEAT's rear fucking destroyed, Isuzu's damages are a broken turning signal and a bit of cracked plastic
That car was a horrible hunk of junk, but it was built like a fucking battering ram.

>at a friends birthday party
>fucked off my cunting rocker on a cocktail of drugs
>party coming to an end, planned after party
>jumped in someones car for a lift

>woke up from a coma 4 weeks later, sever head injuries

Wow, how are you making out with no head?

>be 17
>driving friend's "built" fox body while he is borrowing my truck
>taking a friend to court for a traffic violation
>going down road with hardly any houses, mostly farm fields
>get on the throttle to have some fun
>approaching T intersection at the end of this road
>brake pedal drops to the floor. NOTHING
>swerve into a big yard on the corner of the intersection (still remember the mud flying as the car is going sideways at probably 60 mph)
>car finds tree stump while in sideways skid and catches the subframe, sending us upside down
>roll the car once, landing shiny side up nearly in this old lady's driveway
>she comes outside to see if we're okay (we were) and even gave my friend a ride to his court thing right down the road
>fixed her lawn and all was good

Turns out my friend had one of those Flowmaster systems on the Mustang with no tailpipes. It just exited at the rear axle and when I got on the throttle it shook a brakeline fitting loose.

>thinking you need a head to get ahead job

How are you alive?

We're there any legal repercussions?

>gimme back muh wife
>gimme back muh sun
>gimme back muh protege

Get fucked normalswine, I wish every single one of you fucks got hit by a tractor. Fucking Ree

Noice