JUST GOT ANOTHER SPEEDING TICKET

JUST GOT ANOTHER SPEEDING TICKET

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1141119
youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

Good. You shouldn't be endangering other people's lives you goddamn scumbag.

git gud

this

get a bus pass

I always go the speed limit. Sometimes I go slower. Saving energy and never having to adjust my cruise control is pretty great and relaxing.

It would be nice to have adaptive cruise control, though.

pic of tic or gtfo

If you're white, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to talk yourself out of a moderate ticket.

Happened when i was following my bud who was getting taken to jail in the trooper car the stupid faggot baited me i didn't know where the fuck we were and had no phone for gps

what did your friend do

cucks detected

Driving while suspended i hate cuck troopers so fucking much

>adaptive cruise control
this

we all do

I can't be a cuck. I'm not white.

accountability

I'm a better cuck than you are. :^)

Do you have it?

Itd be really nice if someone ever put out a kit for such a thing

>74
Even cops cruise around faster than this where i live

If you were actually aware of your surroundings you would be able to spot a cop from a mile away

depends where you are. Flat highways, yes easily. Never gotten a ticket.

Smaller 2 lane highways with trees and hills you can get caught if the cop isn't retarded and you are unlucky with the timing

>9 over
Lmao

no I don't

>9 over

top kek

At least it's only 45 bucks.

Yeah i have a cdl though so will fight it and probably pay a jew lawyer like 500 to get it removed

or just not use it shill

Use your eyes next time you monumental faggot. Cops are easy to spot

Ah I see. Sorry mate that does suck.

>Mustang
>Cuck
Checks out

You're really complaining about a 45$ speeding ticket? Where the duck do you live that has that cheap of speeding violations?
9 over in California lands you a 300$ ticket. Quit your crying

do these go on your record so the next cop sees?

>$45
Nigga it says $153 due right there on the thing.

Fuck's wrong with you?

What if we made it

So that speed limit signs have RFID chips

And cars could detect them

And then your car automatically is limited to the speed limit

And then how far you push in the the accelerator just determines how fast you go

I think this is a good safe idea

Safety first automotive friends

nigga you some sort of cuck

>Be driving home after running a buddy to go pick up a TV about 10 minutes ago
>Long stretch of interstate with a blind bend half way through
>Hit almost 120mph
>Pass the bend
>See bright tail lights parked on the side of the road about a quarter mile in front of me
>OH FUCK ITS A COP
>Brake harder than hell
>Manage to get down to 60 right before i pass him
>Look at the car
>It was a state trooper
>Mfw

I was just almost in the same boat as you OP.

>limit changes from 100 to 80 for no good reason on a straight road stretch with good visibility
>camera behind billboard
>still slowing down from 100 to 80
>apparently I should've braked since 5th gear doesn't decelerate fast enough
>92 into camera
>250€ fine + 40€ victim fee
>mfw
Finland everybody. If you don't cheat on your taxes here, the rape's legit.

Nigger bus rider detected

>operating vehicle in excess of maximum lawful speed 45$
>docket fee 108$
>total comes to 153$
It literally says the speeding violation is 45$ you retard.

>Docket Fee $108.00

Land of the """"Free""""

>take grandma to shops in her car
>when we leave i usually peel out foot to floor to give her the shits
>decide not to that day
>copper right as we pull out
thank fuck

Never got a ticket, been driving for 11 years.

Got pulled over a few times when I had a civic though, once for tag lights, twice for headlight being out from an electrical short.

And another time for going 15 over by a trooper, he let me off with a warning because I had my mom in the car and it was mothers day.

Day 25 - remap
Day 26 - pic related

Not me, it made into the news in here.

>Radar
>warning
ausfag here wah does this mean exactly? Can you fight it?

>fine $45.00
Was it worth making a thread about this you whining piece of shit? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE GET IN [GENERIC YUROPOOR COUNTRY] FOR A SIMILAR OFFENCE? FUCKING 112 EUROS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

the way i interpret that ticket, user got a $45 fine for the speeding, and a warning for following too close behind another vehicle

then the speed limits would be set excessively low.
here in mass they just gave each city or district in boston the ability to have their own speed limit. while it was on the table they said that it wasnt to lower the speed limit so they can write more tickets.

when it went into effect, guess what they did.
if youre gonna do that, make cars free and fuck off with the fees

TFW I speed all the time and have never once gotten a ticket for it. Broken equipment and no inspection sticker, but not speeding.

You still have to pay the full $153, making it a $153 ticket, moron

eeep

Quads confirm cuck

its 153 dollas.

the general disregard for speed limits and their inconsistent enforcement contribute to my lack of respect for some police and the court system

example: northern california, highway 280, posted limit 65, average mid-day speed 75. singled out by CHP probably because we're driving a "poor" car in Silicon Valley. Get a ticket for going 74 in a 65 zone (yeah, maybe we're going 74 and mostly being passed by SUV Mom's and Teslas, etc..)

The bullshit part is listening to the CHP officer tell us this was "his stretch of highway" and "nobody speeds here". What hypocrisy!! I really struggled to keep a straight face.

The officer probably singled us out for driving a Datsun 510 with mismatched color body panels, and was hoping to get us on some alcohol or narcotics charge.

The driver elected a court appearance, the officer didn't show up, case thrown out. Big waste of time.

I've never gotten one before and I am 35.

Probably because I never speed.

Worst I ever got was a warning that my tag light was out.

Im moving from an apartment to a house in a couple months and saving for that. Got this fat speeding ticket of 25 over and put money aside for defensive driving and the ticket itself. Copped a radar detector to avoid this shit in the future. Court date is in a few days for that and I got another ticket for the same fucking speed after I washed my car. After a wash I do a quick pull to dry off and then manually dry whatever is left. Right when I did my pull a cop got me on ladar from all the way down the road. Got the same fucking speed as the first ticket. Looking forward to eating ramen, pop tarts, and drinking Miller high life the next couple months now. These are my first tickets ever by the way.

Actually, in Germany, 15kph over would get you a €20 fine.

>tfw my truck can't even go faster than 75 MPH

Don't be poor

Don't reply to me

>was doing 120 in rush hour weaving traffic
>cut off undercover cop from NY
>NJ trooper pulls me over
>curses me out
>I hand him gold card (white privilege "my dad is a cop" card to get out of jail)
>throws it in my face and calls me an idiot
>comes back with a 16 point series of 3 tickets
>pay big wig Jew 1000$ to help me out
>oy veys his way around courtroom
>talks it down to 2 points and 400$ fine
>judge calls me a menace to society and bumps it to 4 points
>fine still stays
>came out better than expected
>don't even take DD class because I made out ok
>never do above 100 unless I'm on bike
Helps he didn't show to court, could be due to me asking favor of higher ups in the legal system.

Overall, it's who ya know to get you by.

(You)

You massive queer

>on interstate late at night
>traffic in front of me slows down randomly
>I speed up to get around
>reach 95 mph
>look under overpass and see shiloute of dodge charger, obviously FHP
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>they didn't come after me or even try to

>replying to Wolfy or Alphonse

>40€ victim fee
What the fuck is it?

out of the thousands of dollars ive paid in speeding tickets

and the hundreds of points ive had on my license

what ive found is that the easyest way to not get tickets,

is to just not drive

We have this in Canada too.
news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1141119

Lmao you fucking fag you needa git gud

>break the law
>get mad when you're arrested

>convertible

ew

The speeding fine is $45.00, retard. The ticket costs $153.00 because America is inefficient at forcing people to pay money, so people have to pay for the privilege of paying money. But we have this in Europe too, just not as ridiculous.

That can't be. Doing 15km/u over on the highway is €112,- in the Netherlands. Last time I checked Germany is really fucking strict on traffic laws and punishment is heavy.

The fines in Germany are actually not that high. especially speeding tickets. they do put points on your license though.

If you want to stop getting speeding tickets, this is my advice: youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M

fhp are hit or miss sometimes, ive sped past plenty, at most they flick their lights on for a second to warn you. Alot of them dont give a shit as long as you aren't black or driving a shitbox

Convertibles are fun unless they roll over. I wish it had some kind of roll bar.

wtf is a docket fee?

Cheaper than 2 speeding tickets.

One of the few nice things about living in Los Angeles is you do 90 and nobody gives a shit... they don't care until you 120 or so.

Serves you right desu.

If you can't speed responsibly then don't speed at all.

Might wanna check again.
I've gotten 7 tickets over the past 8 years and the highest fine I had to pay was €80 for going 30 over.
They only recently upped the minimum fine from €10 to €20.
Points are only from 21+ kph over limit.

Speeding's pretty cheap in Deutschland senpai.

>tfw getting caught with one of those in Germany is more expensive than going 25kph over the limit
€75 + they destroy it and you get a point on your license

>Cop gave me a warning for flashing my lights to oncoming motorists (I was warning them of a traffic cop)

''''''dangerously"""" distracting drivers, even though it was the middle of the day

Here it's legal to own them, just illegal to have them on

>all these stories of people getting a ticket for going 5 over the limit

are y'all niggas for real? I regularly drive at 10-15 km over the limit in rural Canada, pass police cars all the time and haven't got a single ticket

enjoy your police state and your quotas lmao