Why

Why

Because nothing more than a reskinned Ford

blue interiors like from the 80's? good idea because fuck beige

Because this has always been the way US companies do "luxury". Slap a bunch of fake plastic chrome all over the place, raid the parts bin from the last big awful piece of shit you were selling, put it in a "European" body (things's a straight copy of an A8) and old, white, idiot country club going grandmas will eat it up. Why bother actually making a good car?

I like the interior i just hate the outside of the car.

What was wrong with making an updated version of this? i was growing very fond of lincoln's design language much like i am of Cadillac's "Design and Technology" or whatever the hell they call it from Jew York. Then ferd went and changed it. Fuck!

>Fake plastic chrome

Continental isn't plastic, however every other Lincoln vehicle has a majority plastic

because how do you define luxury? the best at smoothing out the ride? citroen did it best.
the best build quality? certainly not ever an American car. probably a lexus maybe a rolls

I like it and I'm a GM fanboy. What's wrong with it exactly?

>What was wrong with making an upgraded version of this
CTS has a better ride and handling than most Germans

It seems so 1980

I said citroen. german cars are focused on sporty. if you want a sports car get one. but don't ruin the ride of your luxury car.

>It seems so 1980

Why, because it's navy blue?

>if you want a sports car get one. but don't ruin the ride of your luxury car.

Motor trend basically complained about this with the M4. they said it wasn't a good luxury car and was missing basic things that almost all luxury cars come standard with and for $70,000. meanwhile the comaro ss came with magnetic ride and leather standard and seemed like it was better equipped for being the ultimate driving machine than the ultimate driving machine was.

things that are found on test rides. come on. you don't need a magazine to tell you that.

why what? why class? why style?

C O M F Y

O

M

F

Y

Looks comfortable

They're 30 way so I imagine so

ceo of Lincoln is zodiac killer...duh
>fucking new fags

>CTS has a better ride and handling than most Germans

and yet, they sell far less...