>Snow is fun as shit and keeps normies indoors
>No bugs
>EZ mode skids

This.

Snow is for hektik

>not loving the endless skidz that is snow

These niggers know whats up

Ahaha I love living in Nova Fuckno
It's such a winter province. Y'know, without all that PESKY FUCKING SNOW I WANT MY DRIFT DUST DAMNIT

I love driving in the snow. awd+snow tires = godmode

snow is annoying as shit and the cold sucks

not having a complete shitbox that needs the snow to slide helps too

I love the snow because I make my money working in it. No one else wants to climb and weld in snowy conditions. I'd rather not do it in the sweltering heat of summer with bees and yellowjackets. To each their own, right?

I always say you can add more layers to get warm but you can only shed so many layers to cool off.

That's what I always say until it gets into the single digits outside and I have to spend twenty minutes getting everything defrosted with the wind whipping through my clothes like they might as well not exist and then I realize summer and winter can both go fuck themselves silly.

I dunno man, 24 year old here, lived in Canada all my life. I used to hate life from November to March but for the first time in my life, I'm okay with winter. As others have said ITT, driving in the snow isn't all that bad if you have good tires. The real pain in the ass is the snow banks blocking access to lanes on the right side of the road which makes traffic worse and all the pussy drivers who act like a little snow is the end of the world and drive 15-20KMH below the speed limit

>he doesn't take advantage of the weather
>AWD
I'll let you pass because of this gif
Best part is cruising past midnight, 0 cars on the road. Also seeing how Vancouver dealt with snowfall this year was hilarious

Snow and cold is the best repellent for immigrants. If ya niggas can't take the heat, get the fuck outta here.
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

Aayyyy.

>Pulling Subarus and truck bros out of ditches
>Mobile party shack during inclement weather
>Throwing 6,300lbs around effortlessly with a 60/40 split
>Pulling the TCM fuse for gnarly RWD skids

>Sitting inside a warm home watching the gentle snowfall
>More time to work on project car in garage since summer projects and chores are on hold
>I look better in winter clothes than summer clothes
>Winter temps, what's overheating?
>easy driftus and parking lot donuts
>less traffic on roads
>Snowmobiles, skiing, snowboarding, etc
>no faggot ass bugs everywhere
I pity those who dont take advantage of this awesome season.

I grew up in Russia, moved to Florida and it is too hot. No snow sucks and I hate it.

Florida is only good in small doses

>rarely snows, mostly ice
>constant salt in the winter

I wish I had snow

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Snow is the reason my dad moved us here from Colorado, then this happened in 85

Snow driving is so damn comfy.

>get Mustang GT earlier this year
>winter begins
>it's snows a fuck ton
>get stuck literally anytime I try and go anywhere
>get snow tires
>500+ dollars for Blizzaks
>hasn't snowed since
>still don't know what to expect now that I've got winter tires

Fuck off, it' fucking terrible. There are few things in life worse than driving in the snow.
You have to get in your car which will be an ice box, scrape ice off of it, let it defrost, then drive slow as shit and hope you don't hit some black ice and skid and die.
And that's just you. You also have to be hyper aware of what others are doing, because they can just as easily slide into you.

That's all really fun though, not to mention snow usually makes normalfags want to stay inside. Maybe you should browse /n/ instead.

Not when I get these sick Cold Days Hot Deals offers at McDonald's where they automatically discount your second premium sandwich to match the temperature of the previous day. I love me some 20 cent Quarter Pounders. Plus they have cheese curds now, so it's nice.

>live in Hawaii
>run summer tires all year round because it never gets colder than 60 degrees

>living in a place where nature makes everything hazardous

I will never understand this

281 here, this weather is the tits

Have you had their brats yet? I was going to try a McD's brat and cheese curds but I forgot about it.

So you live in a place with no nature? A biodome perhaps?

Beacuause nature is everywhere and every climate has its dangers you dumbass.

I don't care for brats all that much, let lone JVille, I'm more of a Klement's Polish and Chorizo kind of guy. The only Johsonville I like is the Andouille. The curds are pretty good, every time I've had them they've had some good sqeak. They remind me a lot of Cousin's curds.

>real Sconnie hours

>live in texas
>summer days regularly over 100F
>cant stay outside for more than 5 minutes without risking death
>cant work in garage because it's not air-conditioned
>have to take cold shower twice a day because of sweat and general discomfort
>parking dark paint colors outside gets them so hot that electrical insulation melts
>electric bill in summer is quadruple what it is in winter
>snows maybe once a year, and it's just a light dusting, so literally no ice skidz
>hot asphalt eats tires faster than any amount of rough driving in moderate climate
>literally cant live without AC, pay out the ass in both electricity and repairs
I envy you northerners. At least we don't get salt.

Hi 70s here in San Diego today. You can ride a bike here nearly year round. Summer tires on my car too.

The fuck is wrong with you? Your kind being in Washington and Oregon, not goddamn Florida!

how's getting 3 MPG on a good day

I like a good Hungarian sausage myself. I need the bit spice it has.

They squeak? That's surprising. I'll have to get some next time I'm home.

You in state but out of the Milwaukee Metro?

I'm in state right now, currently enjoying second semester at Southwestern Wisconsin's Hillbilly Hell and Lifted Truck University

I felt your pain when I was in Germany two summers ago. 37-40C was what the local temperature sign read for a couple weeks. I easily drank 4 liters of water per day, still pissed yellow, and took a cold shower when I could. I went through yogurt like it was medicine. I even sat in the local church for a while because it was dark in there and the marble was like ice. No AC was truly an experience.

I really have never had a problem with heat since then.

Nah I'm outta state currently for school. It's my last semester.

>currently enjoying second semester at Southwestern Wisconsin's Hillbilly Hell and Lifted Truck University
Sounds like fun. Have you gotten through Alcoholism 101 yet?

Didn't you guys get a shitload of rain and flooding recently?

>live in texas
>summer days regularly over 100F
>cant stay outside for more than 5 minutes without risking death

Don't be such a pussy. The heat sucks but it's not that bad.

>It gets below 60 degrees and I'm fucking miserable

I hate going outside

Keeps immigrants and mosquitos away. Thats plenty for me

No, I don't leave my dorm except for classes. What's worse is that I couldn't bring a car with me, so I can't even go out on the weekends and just drive like I do when I'm back home.

I don't mind the snow at all. It's nice having seasons.

Fuck salt, though. Must be nice living somewhere rust-free.

You'd love it here. There's maybe a couple dozen days in the entire year that the temperature is above 60F. Car is frosted from October to April and it sometimes snows in May.

No m8, I live in Texas and I hate weather under 60F as I start shivering when it gets close to 50F, people up north says winter lasts 2 weeks at best, bull fucking shit

People from up north living in texas*

you might want to scream out the window for Trump to save you, muslims aren't scared of the snow

There is a shitload of people from up north that vacation here every winter....The Winter Texans

You don't even leave your dorm? It can't be that bad, man. There has to be some fun party going on Friday or Saturday night.

There are, people come back tipsy every night from Thursday to Sunday. I just don't know anyone here. Some people did invite me out for next weekend, but they had done something similar before and then never even checked on my and then they left. It's alright, though. All my friends live on my computer.

a real human bean and a real hero

What you need to learn is communication. Show some interest the next time they come around, ask for a phone number and a party time, and text them about it. Ask if they can buy you some booze, give cash up front.

Don't look back on college and think "wow browsing Veeky Forums all day sure was fun".

No, where I live is always 70° and sunny so I don't have to deal with stupid bullshit like you guys lmao.

Liar

My fondest memories of college were my IRC friends

>AZ
>Winters cool
>Then 110+ heat comes
>prey for winter again

I fucking love winter here. I'm glad it's lasted longer this year than it did last year.

>Hating Winter
You just need a winter hobby user

forgot to post pic

Thank god. Last years sucked ass

Seriously, it was like a week of cool weather and then fuck you it's time for summer.

It was where my family chose because it was easy, cheap, and it was all we known. Yes, I wish to move to somewhere like Alaska, Maine, or Idaho with good gun laws and nice scenery.

>with good gun laws
...um...

Then how come they dont live where I am? Plenty of both jobs and welfare, plus blonde 12 year olds for adding to the harem

They only wanna live in Oslo. The few that actually live in my municipiality are more like your average local; they work, go out, respect rules and laws, doesnt treat women like shit, keep their religion to themselves and so on. If they were all like them I'd love to have more of'em

why are there so many people driving to work when telecommuting is a thing that exists

>be houstonian
>so accustomed to 110f degree days i just hop in my car and blast the ac without even having a window open to vent the hot air out more quickly
>but if its below 60f ill be needing a leather jacket

I feel like when fry is driving around on venus and he turns the heater on

At least you're not in a heatwave.

"Winter" is great until the snowbirds migrate and you can literally feel the sunscreen slick on the surface of the water

>They only wanna live in Oslo.
nigga, that's in Dearborn MICHIGAN

>3
Thankfully when messing around in snow I'm in the double digits. Use to get 21 highway before reinstalling the driveshaft and CV axles. Somewhere around 16 highway now, but instead of doing 60 on the interstate I'm doing 75-80.

>No bugs
It sure is nice being able to go outside without dealing with a daily frustration.

Unfortunately Mexicans, more specifically dirty Mexicans, aren't afraid of the colder weather. Don't see Muslims around here though.

Head further north anons. Use to live near Standish and I never encountered one of those sand niggers.

Don't even see Mexicans north of West Branch.

>I suck at life so I take the easy route

what you need to learn is how to not suck dick

>i purposely live in a shithole just to make my life unnecessarily harder
in fact in 70 degrees right now, i could just walk to the beach :^)

>not peeling your own skin off to cool down
Casual fag

Hahaha exact same thing happened to me with my Frs.

I was slipping even when it was just cold though so they have already been an upgrade.
Supposed to snow this weekend tho.

Thanks, enjoy your flooding and droughts.

t. New Hampshire

>born and raised in Indiana, 40 miles outside of Chicago
>move to Georgia for a job, about an hour outside of Atlanta
>mfw it was 70 degrees today and it's almost February
I've had to drive in 6+ inches of snow, with it coming down so hard you couldn't see more than 30 ft in front of your car (and we rarely if ever got the day off from school) so I'm not exactly struggling with the change in climate

Califag here

We were basically drowning the past couple weeks. Hopefully the next major rainstorm washes out all the libtards.

>California
>Not being staunchly liberal
Good luck with that nyukka

>All of Texas gets the same weather

Please tell me you're only pretending to be retarded

>California talking about seceding
>mfw the us govt would finally be able to go to war with and obliterate califags
I almost moved to Cali for my dream job but I got fucked and they rescinded my offer, but I can't complain too much. Ended up in Georgia where everyone is nice as shit and my job now is way easier than the one in Cali (thought I'm making 10% less now but cost of living is cheaper so it washes out somewhat)

1. It's just a dumb petition that is just symbolic at most
2. California has leverage as the federal government relies more on California than the state relies on the federal government
3. Congratulations on your job. I hope it continues to work out for you.