>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Did we ever agree on whether to use the shield or the blessed caestus?

DLC NEVER

You retards just can't accept that DaS1 isn't a perfect game. It's still good, but ridden with tedious and unexplainable bullshit that you use to "figure out" if someone's a "true gamer".

Caestus should never be used for anything except punching things

>Yhorm's warcry does a saiyan combustion
That would've been cool if it has AoE dmg. If they're going to copypasta WAs among weapons then they should at least make them more variant like Millwood axe's warcry.

Yes, we get it, you don't like Sen's Fortress. There's a reason why it gets so much attention, a lot of the traps are bullshit that you can't do much about unless you're stupidly paranoid or read a guide.

The Manserpent mage that shoots lightning at you while you're trying to cross that narrow bridge near the end, with the arrow trap at the end, is just as bad, if not worse. And they also deliberately hide the bonfire in the area too.

Wot

>a game made me use my brain instead of my twitch reflexes, this is bullshit
casuls not welcome

>You retards just can't accept that DaS1 isn't a perfect game

I'm pretty sure that DaS1 is often described as a "flawed gem", not a perfect one.

WHY is he doing this, HOW is he doing this and HOW THE FUCK does he know to turn it the second I ACTUALLY SEE IT HITTING A SERPENT on a different path?

Secret area if you wear full Darkwraith armour.

Wtf i love dark souls 2 now

Xth for /our guy/

Thank you, that's what I've been wanting to hear.
Fuck off.
Also, I think I'm actually going to kill the giant and see if the mechanism still resets.

Mechanisms are convoluted in Lordran

Is it possible to respawn the Token of Fidelity under the undead purgatory bridge in SOTFS? I can't play online and for whatever reason the one I picked up isn't in my inventory anymore.

/r/ pointdown pointing down to the pile of blood, shit and piss of Sulyvahn

>a general consensus
It's more of a probability thing. Bleedbars are smaller than healthbars, so the odds of hitrounding causing your investment to be wasted is higher. On top of that, as you've said, rouge adds a absurd amount of bleed for free. You'll see most duelfags just spam bundles instead anyway though.

Reminder that this is a great dex weapon for invasions.

Bonfire ascetic respawns it I believe.

Did you discard/drop/use the token on accident?

Sometimes I wonder if /dsg/ should just make their own DS game

>26/40 sharp exile with offhanded sharp rapier
fun

I have no idea what happened to it, I used an ascetic on the Bridge Approach bonfire in Huntsman's Copse and that didn't respawn it.

>cgs
>ever being good compared to curved swords

It's like you want invaders to get fucked.

>I have no projectiles whatsoever
>I'm literally blind and can't spot a pressure plate despite this being the last one in an area where I've already had to get past several in order to proceed
This is why Sen's Funhouse is so fucking good. It casual filters the shit out of ill-prepared idiots.

This one?

You don't even know what we're talking about, I have no problems with traps or enemies, I have problems with bullshit. HURR DURR MUH DIFUCALT GAEM GIT GUD.

There we go. Thanks, user.

enjoy being profaned spear'ed to death you dingus

Why is there a bonofire on that tower, and how do I get to it?

It looks like if you are in NG+ there are 3 red phantoms in heide's tower that drop a token. Not sure if an ascetic spawns them, wiki says NG+.

fuck, i can hear the music

Just walk on over there

Literally walking over there

literally walk across

I used an ascetic on the undead purgatory bonfire and that respawned it.

It's crystal cave all over again.

Greatswords are literally better in every way. The hyperarmor activates too slow and you get ranged by practically everything. It's hot garbage.

>not writing hints in souls message format

Walk of faith right in front of you, mister.

I only write hacked messages

Holy shit, That's Indiana Jones as fuck.

>not using a whip and a hat for this part
It's like you actually want a new Indy movie

This. We helped you, now put the whip.

If I'm rushing for DSA and don't want to use any titanite or waste a raw gem, what would be a good weapon to get there? The raw battle axe from that mimic in high wall?

So what's bullshit about the last pendulum bridge? You take out the Manserpent with firebombs, then you proceed past the blades as you have several times before up to that point, then you run past the pressure plate, because you can clearly see where it's going to fire from and you have plenty of time to get away or just block the shots.

Sen's is the best area in the game because none of it is bullshit. It's just pure dungeon crawling that's hard but fair. Braindead yoloing can get you there, but it won't get you through there without causing severe asspain.

right down the road

a damn pity you can't actually fall from the platform. can you imagine cheating a message a bit further forward?

>DS4
>takes place in the Age of Ancients
>you play as the Furtive Pygmy
yes or no

I think this is what the DaS sequels should have been. Let us explore different times and places like Astora, Catarina, Age of Ancients...

Man, what the fuck are you talking about? There won't be another Dark Souls. Don't get me wrong, they will profit on the IP for a long time for sure, but it'll be with remasters and gimmick bullshit.

>full power gwyn
>Izalith still not all sorts of fucked
>you get to see the Dragons still alive
>maybe even get to be Nito's friend

YES

>ds1 had good bonfire placement
>3 bonfires in a row in demon ruins, each has virtually zero threats inbetween
>darkroot garden is littered with bonfires 5 steps away from each other despite being absolutely passable with a single parish bonfire
>anal rodeo has a meaningless gwyn's tomb bonfire instead of making use of lift shortcut to anor londo bonfire
>catacombs have 2 bonfires with like one jump required to get from one to another
>tomb of the giants has two bonfires with like 2 skeleton dogs between them

Based pope

>Only in the leap from the lion’s head will he prove his worth.

>you play as Nameless King,because nameless

Dark souls 1 bonfires were just placed wherever the devs stopped working on a particular area's gimmick, then all the areas were stitched together.

>pygmy is a guy you sort of help at some point and the game just forgets about him entirely after

kek, noice.

There won't be another dark souls by fromsoft in the near future. Bamco can hire some other studio to do it or even from, just not now

>le Sully was from the painted world
>here are some reskinned garbage sorceries
>still can't get his set but have some assless chaps

I want Sully to torture rape the dev team.

Question:

Is it weird that I enjoy Dark Souls 1, but didn't really think much of DaS2 SotFS or DaS3?

Like, if I start up DaS1 again I know I'll have a fun time playing through it for the n'th time, but if I start up DaS2/3 I just don't think I could find the motivation to do another playthrough.

For reference, I've played through DaS 1 at least 10 times, through DaS like 2 (and that was only because I played vanilla DaS2 and then a lot of time later SotFS, and through DaS 3 just once)

Is this a common or an uncommon thing? I feel like I might be becoming *that* guy that goes hurr the older games were better and I'm afraid I might be unjustified in that.

Yes, thanks. Forgot to point out that there won't be a fromsoft team A dark souls in the NEAR FUTURE.

hope you cucks are ready for your shit game to be banned

>tfw Albino bullied Soulbrandt idiots so hard they gave up on playing on pc

What the shit, silver knights ACTUALLY drop ears.

Have I been double-trolled all this time?

Also, I got a used PS3 and played DeS after DaS1, and played that at least 5 times.

Haven't checked out BB because I don't own or know anybody that owns a PS4.

Is invading meant to be this hard?? 3very time i invade theres is like 2 phantoms + host

>DS4
No.

It's working as intended, but the intention is fucking retarded.

They made invaders the prey instead of predator. Which is stupid.

You're justified. Dark Souls 2 went through development hell and Dark Souls 3 was a direct sequel by a company that has never done direct sequels in their 20 years of business. They're still good games, but they shouldn't have happened, or at least not the way they did.

Literally everyone thinks that. DS2 was a fucking mess and DS3 just doesn't have the same replayability as DS1. Since the first gane all the fun builds get nerfed because of all the "muh pvp" fags who think Dark Souls should be an MMO or some shit.

In all seriousness, is there any possibility that Trump would try to tax Japanese games to try to support American developers?

I still wouldn't play half the trash from Western devs

Even he knows western devs can make good games for shit.

>thinly veiled one-sided gank squad
Scum of the universe.

I have been running around Anor Londo for some time now. Where the devil is the painting now?

Is it in some giant attic now?

>playing as a set character
Fuck no lol.
More like:
>DS4
>kept all the good ideas across the series while taking out the trash
>actually upgraded the player creator to current year levels
>Map design/PVE like 1, PVP like 2, boss design like 3
>Bloodborne fucks off completely to its own sequel
>best fashion souls
>takes place in who gives a shit as long as we get cool areas to explore and fun enemies to fight, honestly just write more time is convoluted garbage

Dude I felt burnt out of DS2 after the first playthrough. Simply can't play it again.

DS and DS3 on the other hand...

How would you go about adding an export tax on digital goods from Japan?

bonfires in a row in demon ruins, each has virtually zero threats inbetween
lots and lots of walking though. but you know, izalith is shitty in general.
>>darkroot garden is littered with bonfires 5 steps away from each other despite being absolutely passable with a single parish bonfire
pretty sure the garden bonfire is there for the covenant.
>>anal rodeo has a meaningless gwyn's tomb bonfire instead of making use of lift shortcut to anor londo bonfire
the best would be to remove the first bonfire, move the firekeeper in gwyn's tomb (where she also makes much more sense to be), remove the solaire bonfire and use the big green door as a shortcut from that general area back to the first hostile demons
>>catacombs have 2 bonfires with like one jump required to get from one to another
so? you can also get from the top of the catacombs to the bottom in 3 jumps, that doesn't make it short. you still have to walk the way back without the lordvessel
>>tomb of the giants has two bonfires with like 2 skeleton dogs between them
wrong

It's not really that weird. DaS2 and 3 are quite different from DaS, I don't think they're very good as sequels but fine as their own thing. You should give DeS a try. DaS and DeS are my favourites.

>there's still a poison swamp
>you actually fight the boss in a deep poison swamp fatrolling all over the place while toxic poisonied

I already did I really liked it too

I don't have a pic.

But, this has been my overall/fashion set for my Dark Souls 1 playthrough

>Gargoyle Helmet
>Hard Leather Amor
>Silver knight Gloves/Boots

With a Zwei, and a Crest shield on the back.

>return of the DeS swamp
>no rolling
>no sprinting
>fight the boss
>final destination

So, Mytha?

Thank god you didn't posted an image of that literal nightmare fuel you just described.

>play softs arena on sl200 for months
>it's generally fine
>try out a fresh 150 character i made just to try it because it's supposed to be better and more active
>all i get is laggy ass jester top faggots and wait times are the same
i've been rused anons

High five, Garg bro.

DS2 Player here, I played both DeS and DaS on a PS3 with no internet connection, so I wanna have some internet fun with friends.
I am at SL45, Caster with a sword and staff and right now at Heides Tower.

Will co-op ruin the fun for me? Is it just 2 guys steam rolling the shit or do the enemies get stronger?

Also can you only summon people close to your SL? I wanna roll with someone at about my level.

>Bought Bloodborn on release, got to BSB and stopped playing cause no time
>start it up again last week, kill BSB, Vicar and the hemwick witches.
>activated the elevator in forbidden woods
>now whole area is confusing as fuck and filled with fuckin snakes

This HAS to be the place thats the most aids in this game

>Will co-op ruin the fun for me?
no
>Is it just 2 guys steam rolling the shit or do the enemies get stronger?
a bit of both
>Also can you only summon people close to your SL?
It's based on soul memory, but basically yes

Yeah man, like.. To be honest at first I thought it was kind of ugly, but it really fits well with the set I'm rocking, and statistically, it's the best for the weight I've got at the moment, so I don't even mind.

So yesterday after seeing all of those webm's, I decided to make a sl20 twink for Highwall/Settlement invasions. Haven't had this much fun in a while be it win or loss. 9 times out of 10 I get matched up with gank squads but that never bothers me, it's fun just running in like a wild animal swinging the dragonslayer crescent axe around doing 200+ dmg a swing. Now having been invading (and sometimes helping believe it or not) I'm seeing a large amount of "anti-twinks" in the settlement. I've run into a few groups that seem to specifically group up and wait for people like me. I think that just makes it more fun. But I love this low level PvP/co-op. Thank you /dsg/ for inspiring me to be an asshole twink though, I'm loving it.

>these two snake grabbing women in the chapel painting are stabbing and crushing the snakes
>Kirkhammer description mentions how the church dealt with the beasts by either stabbing with the sword or crushing with the hammer
>Kirk is an old english word for church
>MC Hammer's real name is Steven Kirk Burrell
>He is now a televangelist

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?! I'm throwing money at Vaatis patreon but nothings happening!

Co-op is fun, but a lot of Anons here, me included, like to beat these games first without any help. Dark Souls 2 connects players based on Soul Memory, it makes organised co-op hard but random co-op easier.