2008 Fusion SE

2008 Fusion SE
113 000 km
$5000 CAD
W/ aluminum mags and 3 mo th warranty

Inside is immaculate.
Zero rust.
Clean under the hood.
Some cosmetic paint damage which has been touched up.

Did a good test drive with a mechanic. Tested inside to check for any weird noises or irregularities.

Drives smooth. Mechanic says it seems very good.

Recent safety inspection replaced some minor things.

Tell me how much Im goofing for buying this.

Interior

Under the hood

You'll be fine. Everyone here will just meme you for buying a gutless econobox. If you want a car for cheap there probably aren't many better options

Pretty utilitarian car and those miles are a bit high but if you don't mind the horrid cloth seats and automatic knock yourself out.

You will literally never, and I mean never get laid driving that car, though.

I have a serious girlfriend who gave me her virginity whos daddy has two Z06s two Beamers and a mercedes.

She doesnt give a fuck about my car.

>aluminum mags

If that's the car those are clearly plastic wheel covers, friendo.

In that case - fire away.

Yes. I asked the salesman where the fuck the factory mags were and they agreed to drop the price and get me mags.

Actually the condition of the sale is that I like the mags they get me.

Why the fuck are you buying such a cheap car from a dealer? Are you trying to finance 5k like a faggot.?

>needing a car to get laid

Ah.

Im buying it outright. Its babbys first vehicle.

Then why the fuck are you buying a car from a dealer? They paid like 1-2k for that car at auction. Do you really want to give them that much profit? It's the shitty base trim too. You want to buy from a private seller that has had the car a long time and taken care of it and has maintenance records.

On the advice of my father. Who has been in car business all his life and is a GM certified Grand Master mechanic.

Well if you buy a car with no history you're gonna have a bad time.

Its the SE.
S is the base trim.

Its fully loaded for that year minus leather interior.

The car hasnt been in any accidents.
Honestly the thing is perfect apart from some paint chips.

All the panels are perfectly aligned. It doesnt pull in any direction.

The salesman was a bit concerned.
We skidded the thing across the showroom floor testing the brakes and checking for noises.

Salesmen are professional liars. Or at least professional stretchers of the truth. Just get a civic or accord. Much better car even with more miles.

Mileage is a bit high and interior seems Lego tier, but if you claim it's perfect them go for it

I like the horizontal bar era Ford grilles. I wish they would have expanded on that instead of going Aston Martin.