/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Latest News
Fire Emblem Warriors (Direct coming 1/18/17)
youtube.com/watch?v=POsTR5iy_TI

>Lewdness
/feg/ English Doujin Collection
pastebin.com/eqZTVaBq

>Last Thread
>Thread before Last Thread
>Three Threads ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF97hm3SqjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AZURA IS

Camilla a best!

Lucina is the best. anyone who says otherwise is memeing.

I'm a huge Telliusfag and even I can still see all the flaws in RD, it surprises me that people give so much hate to Awakening in comparison. Like Awakening has some flaws but it's generally a pretty mild title, it's just bunch of small issues that add up. RD has one huge glaring flaw and you have to wonder how the fuck it passed QA.

4 dif IPS btw

Has a game ever before single-handedly destroyed a fanbase this much?

>Freddy user
Now there's an ancient /feg/ meme. He was the best.

I haven't played Tellius yet what was the flaw? I've heard the VA was pretty meme terrible.

Post Path of Radiance tier list instead of Conquest

I installed "Fire Emblem Fates" from freeshop. I presume this means its the 3-in-1 version. But it doesn't seem to have any updates or DLC. Is this correct? If its right I can only imagine there is some alternate way of getting the map packs.

>it's generally a pretty mild title
It's mild to the point of being excruciatingly boring, it's the only Fire Emblem game I never finished all the way through. Even on hard without minmaxing all my characters turned into broken unbeatable death machines and all the maps are just huge open fields with rout, it's boring as fuck. Also the characters are super bland and forgettable which doesn't do much to help it.

Her scale is shit looking but she is best girl

You choose which path to buy automatically on Ch6.
All dlc is managed through the Dragon's Gate in-game.

Conquest had the worst story, but Takumi going full REMOVE NOHR almost made it tolerable.

>best girl
Uhh...
youtube.com/watch?v=AF97hm3SqjI
Arm yourself with knowledge.

>S Tier
Titania, Ike, Oscar

>A Tier
Gatrie

>B Tier
Everyone Else

>F Tier
Tormod

It's just a video though.

Not him but I am so tired of seeing Support Science in my recommended. All it's missing is a more annoying voice and it's Game Theory shit tier.

It's not just a video. It's #SupportScience. Don't undersell the fact that Ghast took it upon himself to perform a full supports/characterization analysis to arrive at this conclusion.

Yep!

But it's just a video. Its sole purpose is to entertain. You guys are taking this way too seriously.

No, its purpose is to inform. He's not doing this for a laugh.

You need to relax.

Did Awakening do anything better than Fates gameplaywise?

>le emo half-dragon strategist snowflake
Literally Robin+angst. Now fuck off.

Spells were usable.

less fragile units on both sides meant less rng

Stay mad cowtits fag

You better be praying for your wife's/husband's inclusion in the game, feggots.

It didn't completely ruin mages or make half the cast worthless because they weren't super special royalty.

you mean the game being easy as fuck made RNG irrelevant

Boner killer

Eh, it's alright I guess

The awful balance. Characters aren't balanced well in terms of both strenght and chapter availability so despite the huge roster, players tend to end up using the same characters. Like with minmaxers you expect it because they'll focus on the best character, but even through normal play you'll likely end up using the same characters as other players because of how it set you up to use certain characters over others.

If Nina gets in, I'll fuck Reggie.

Wheres my Hinoka statue? Its not fucking fair

I'm in a minority here but I actually really liked grinding in Awakening. I don't really miss it in the others cause they weren't really built around it, but when I tried it in Fates it got nerfed to hell and wasn't as fun for me.

I love making stupid broken units.

The writing is better but that speaks more of how retarded Fates is than how good Awakening is.

Who?

Ouch.

That's something I'll never fault Awakening for, actually. While there are a few you want to level up and keep, the possibilities are fucking endless for what kind of run you can have, especially on Normal.

Very funny

i can't believe how badly they fucked up fates story, they had a good idea going on with the theme of adoptive versus birth family, they even sold the game on it, but they threw it right out the window when the game starts. i knew shit was gonna be bad when they made garon an explicitly evil meganerd from the get go and having the family you don't side with do a complete 180 and instantly disown you, call you a traitor, and try to kill you right off the bat

I'll give it to you, while I wasn't super fond of her design (Sully 2.0) or voice acting, I totally believe her as an older sister than Camilla. Camilla felt like an anime character Hinoka I thought "huh I could see her existing."

Top tier

Titania
Marcia
Jill
Oscar
Kieran

High

Reyson
Tanith

Astrid
Makalov

Boyd

Ike

Upper-Mid

Lethe
Muarim
Mordecai

Soren
Ilyana
Mist

Calill

Tormod

Mid

Nephenee
Stefan
Mia

Zihark
Rhys
Volke

Lower-Mid

Sothe
Haar
Gatrie
Geoffrey
Brom
Devdan

Low

Janaff
Elincia
Ranulf

Largo
Shinon
Tauroneo

Bottom

Ulki
Bastian
Rolf
Lucia
Nasir
Ena

I wasnt even playing fire emblem back when those trailers dropped but they got me interested.

It's okay Hinokaguy. Maybe someday you'll get your own stand for your waifu. There's always hope

I like Hana

It says a lot when Birthright, which most dismissed as the worst story before it even came out, turned out to arguably be the best story of the three.

Kagero deserves a scale more than Hinoflat

As long as its not her generic pose it will sell truckloads and even better than Hinoflat and Camilla ever will

>While there are a few you want to level up and keep, the possibilities are fucking endless for what kind of run you can have, especially on Normal.
Most FE games are like that, it's only such a big problem in RD because the game is split into four different parts with their own roster of characters that constantly leave and rejoin for the purposes of the story, so availability is a huge issue and you always end up using the same people every time you play.

alternate costume in FE warriors?

Literally who?

MICAIAH
I
C
A
I
A
H

When they release the DLC.

Hinoka really is the best girl in all of Fire Emblem

Why don't Hinokafans just paint their Camilla statues to look like Hinoka, not only will you have a Hinoka statue, it will be a Hinoka statue that can be classified as attractive.

I love Sakura!

Anyone know how to setup Fire Emblem Awakening DLC? The game keeps telling me it can't find the maps on my SD card. Supposedly it will work for hard copies, but I don't have that. Tried freeshop and usa&eur .cia so far. Even if I wanted to purchase the game boots me out of the shop.

Hey now let's not be mean

>Camilla
>attractive
Not with that pancake ass

Fit tomboy > cowtits

She's not making it in.

>He's not doing this for a laugh.
>Nyx is best
Made me laugh

Which unimportant characters do you think have a chance of being in FEWarriors? I think Tharja is possible because of how popular she is, but who else?

Best Family

No exeptions

hey babe you got a grindr too?

Chrom, because he's a lord

Okay as someone that hasn't watched whatever video that is, is it wrong to say Nyx is the worst character in the game? She's a Mage that doesn't get a kid so can only pass on subpar growths to a child unit and a few spell classes that are worthless in Fates.

Who is worse than Nyx?

Why do FE fans all hate each other?
Not even Final Fantasy is this divisive.

Wrys

Does anyone have that picture of the black hand grabbing a face? The BLACKENING is tomorrow and I need it.

Tharja is definitely making it. Like it or not she's pretty iconic.

Because tripfags and shitposting have ruined this general.

Oh, and there's a pretty stark contrast between the full anime nu-fe and the older games. Guess that could contribute too.

I'm expecting a healer. Don't know who they would pick, probably Lissa, but I'm guessing they'll have staff combat and some magic attacks.

Oh my sweet child.

Have you tried being a Metroid fan in this day and age?

FE is and always has been aimed at autist people. There are jus different kinds of autists.

Heh

Any reason why? I didn't play his game

I won't mind if there are others "normal" characters with her, I'd just hate it if the roster was basically a bunch of royals + Tharja

Mist is pretty iconic as a healer too, isn't she?

>what is Other M or DmC

I sure do hope SevSev's included in tomorrow's Direct, I really wanna play with her in FE Warriors!

>I'm expecting a healer. Don't know who they would pick
Probably Elise or Sakura, sadly

Could be worse.

Could be FFXV.

I disagree, sire. Plus given her strength Camilla is probably more fit than Hinoka.

They can't just fill the roster with Fates characters

>Makes an incredibly divisive game, puts fans on edge for quality of next game
>Next game doesn't come out for 5-6 years and it's a shitty spin off no one asked for
>Best Metroid game in years is a fan project and gets nuked by Nintendo

I tend to make fun of people that try and boycott Nintendo nowadays but you can't blame Metroid fans for being upset.

It's the FElluminati.

There's a group dedicated to destroying the FE fanbase as much as possible and they've been doing it for longer than /feg/ has existed.

Obviously that's not their name. I won't say it, but I've seen the IRCs. Micaiahfag, Silasfag, Tharjafag, Drill, Smutguy, ZTW, Ghast, I've seen them all go there to gloat and organize and a lot more names I don't recognize, I presume they shitpost on other FE sites or as anons.

I can't post anything or I'd be compromising myself, but know that these people are out there and they're playing you all like puppets for their own amusement.

I wouldn't put it past them

I hope she gets raped

FFXV went through like 15 years of development hell with the writers and leads and producers all changing constantly. Fates has no excuse, it's just incompetent writing. FE writing has always been mediocre but now it's really starting to hold the series back, it's the main thing they need to improve on.

SevSev is hot. HOT!

A bad story is a bad story user. You can make excuses for it all you want but it's still a bad story.

Don't forget Sticker Star.

I hope Cordelia makes it but not Severa

Was I the only one that got the feeling like they weren't trying as hard for Fates? With Awakening it was kind of their last hurrah. They didn't expect to make another one so they went all out trying to make it great. Whether or not they succeeded is another argument.

But Awakening sold great, so they didn't really need to throw as much effort in to Fates.

That's what I got. From the writing (courtesy of Treehouse) to the story (Intelligent Systems) there just didn't feel like there was much effort.

FE writting at least was consistent or had good dialogue(its forte), it wasn't painfully insulting like in Fates.

Cipher has a pretty good distribution of characters.

Which FE girl is the biggest Gold Digger?

I don't think they tried very hard for either of them. IS just hired shit writers, Awakening sold well anyways, so why change what still "works".