/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, January 17th:
395 – Upon the death of Emperor Theodosius I, the Roman Empire is permanently divided into the Eastern Roman Empire under Arcadius, and the Western Roman Empire under Honorius.
1562 – France recognizes the Huguenots by the Edict of Saint-Germain.
1811 – Mexican War of Independence: In the Battle of Calderón Bridge, a heavily outnumbered Spanish force of 6,000 troops defeats nearly 100,000 Mexican revolutionaries.
1918 – Finnish Civil War: The first serious battles take place between the Red Guards and the White Guard.

>News
CK2 DD37 - Three Times Greater
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-dd-37-three-times-greater.994778/

EU4 - 17/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-17th-of-january-2017.994909/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CRDRC
eu4wiki.com/Great_power
store.steampowered.com/app/370540/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510964906
Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

BASED

Incoming shitposter group butthurt.

BLACKED AND NOT BASED

THE THREAD IS 50 POSTS EARLY JUST SO THIS AUTIST CAN POST HIS FUCKING POST

war in the east is a great grand strategy game

Could anyone explain Great Powers in EUIV to me? Just got rights of man.

W&B

Reposting from last thread: Alright, Africamodlad, I redrew the provinces in Transvaal around that map I found, pic related is pretty self-explanatory. I can edit it some more if you want. tbvqh the template didn't really line up right so this might be trash but I put too much effort in tracing that shit to stop there
I was going to wait until the new thread to post this but as steamcordplaza are being ebin with them lately and we have two hovering at 700~ I thought I'd post it now.

Had to save the image as a .jpg for obvious reasons so here's the .png versions. imgur.com/a/CRDRC

better than the old thread, made 100 posts earlier just so that autist could make that fucking post

war in the pacific is a great grand strategy game

eu4wiki.com/Great_power

its not just that, he has to post his retarted op without war in the east/pacific

Reposting from last thread
I downloaded the DLC for CK2 from the link in th OP, but don't know how to install them properly. Do I just unpack them all into the dlc folder or do I have to do something else?

Ah, thanks. Time to read it then.

You need to activate them with a crack or activator.

Usually they come together with an activator

What about pops?

Are bunnies the ultimate furfag animal?

>absolutist changes
Finally something worthwhile.

How the hell should I know? If it were me i'd just get the statistics for the Transvaal and divide them equally.

but why would I or anyone else care what a single autist does?

I am still going to post the game here, especially because I no there are at least 3 other people who post WitE regularly and 1 who posts WitP, this is not counting all the people who post it less regularly or are interested in seeing the game without playing.

A single autist isn't going to diminish my fun.

W&B

know*

So you redraw all that shit without even thinking about pops?

wrong thread lad

NWO is all fucked up now

Can we have one thread where nobody insults or swears and we just get along?

nice bait

Yes.

So when are mods actually going to do something about the thread being made 50+ posts early every time

The old, old thread is still up

Got any smaller pics?

how do I change end date of vic2 to 1950?

I'm really rooting for that little Netherlands. Dutch Catalonia is an awesome development. I hope they can keep their pretty borders as they get grosser. Maybe they'll become emperor.

I don't know if this is your mod's doing, but your eastern Europe is doing a lot better than most I've seen in EU3. Usually the Horde gets a lot of land right up to Bohemia and Austria, and then collapses leaving Bohemia (usually) to colonize all the land between their normal border and the Caspian Sea, with stupid pockets of rebel states that emerge from the collapsing hordes.
This time you have a healthy Poland and Hungary, non-OPM Moldavia, and Russian states actually controlling much of the Russian territory.

I know, still going to post it here though and there is nothing you can do about it.

imgur.com/a/CRDRC

The economy breaks dont do it

Fuck you

torrent wheree

I'd advise you not to even draw attention to it. A few weeks ago this was happening every single time, and people were making dueling duplicate threads and keeping them all bumped at once. Eventually the drama subsided for a while, but it seems to come and go.

I got a nice temp ban for my trouble when I tried reporting the various duplicate threads, and I'll probably get a warning just for posting this.

here u go
store.steampowered.com/app/370540/

Fuck me, didn't notice the link. Thanks

So what's the new meme playthrough for Victoria 2?

Surely there must be one

shit, some got in before I could close the borders. genocide when I build up enough pops then.

Persia's been pretty popular lately with the new fast westernization strat

Send help.png

New fast westernization strat?

What is the best idea set?

I would go exploration but I wouldn't be able to reach anywhere until I could get my second idea set anyway, so not that.

PU under France gives valuable protection until I revolt, at least.

steam -> rightclick -> delete local content

Much more enjoyable game after that.

nigger

>playing through steam

shiggy diggy

yeah just cheat to westernize

>england is a great power in 1444

k lads

Belgium

>playing through paraplaza

>buying paradox games

England was on the rise at least at that time. I would say they reached the status of what could have been called a "great power" in Europe by the time of Henry VIII's reign (early 1500s).

>No armies, no nothing
Because in NWO only accepted cultures sign up to be soldiers

not really that new but Persia's been a popular nation since

Just open defines.txt in the common folder and change the end_date = line to whatever you want it to end at.

So i'm playing as an American Tribe and i already researched all the Native ideas.
Should i now spend 1000 mana points for each tech or invest alot in development?
The AI around me seems to be ignoring the native ideas and spamming techs.

>playing paradox games
you play one, you've played em all

England was and always will be a backwater.

Malacca is groß. too bad it'll probably collapse

Netherlands took the rest of Belgium and survived a war against Castille and France. I added some things to try to curb a Golden Horde Europe. I'm also testing with removing the Horde colonizing mechanic but it also leaves them around for a long time.

Hey guys, Grob Hollandiums here. Should I convert to the Dutch Republic and give up being the head of the HRE or should I remain a monarchy?

ty

Maybe you should stop writing like a 4 year old.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510964906

Get this. Starting CK2 MP with Modern Day mod soon.

And yet again R&I fucked up the OP.

Man why can't we just get auto-culling threads

Moot pls.

Thats one of the main reasons he makes the thread so early though
1. To post his usual first shitpost in the thread via phone
2. To use the shitty OP that he edited to remove games he doesnt like

Whats the point?
So what if it is modern day, they are still wearing medieval clothes, fighting over castles with medieval weapons, and thjere is some famous names big deal

Why do they keep nerfing Byzantium? Is Johan trying to kill byziboos?

The point is playing 2pm Lithuania while the largest empire in the game, India, starts completely united.

I have a migraine and can barely function atm, sorry :P

Why does it matter when literally all the games he removes still get discussed here? He couldn't have less impact on what does and does not gets posted here if he necked himself and disappeared.

In any case I'll leave the proper OP in here in case anybody decides to create a new thread.

Lads, thinken about playing Venice in EU4

what goals lads

Appear as a panelist on match game

>PROC distracted with India who has more troops
>Allied w/ South Korea and the USA but they are fucking useless and never send over troops
>About to get conquest CB on North Korea b/c lol 1 state
>Simulataneous war w/ PROC and NK will let me annex it in a separate war
>Restore Order on PROC only requires 59 warscore
I-I think this can be done lads. Should I try for the whole thing in one war or just snag 2-3 states with millions pops each?

Yes, because Byzantium players are White, based and /pol/acks.

only 8 years later wew laddies

>Lads
I would answer your questions, but seeing as you would rather behave like an "epic memester" pretending to 14 or so, I reckon whatever I say won't matter anyway.

You have to use burgers on bait lines to bring US troops

What's the best way to deal with tribal stuff in CK2? I've recently come back to the game and I'm quite a few expansions behind. If I go ahead and convert to feudalism after having reformed my religion, will my dipshit vassals manage to convert on their own or is all of Scandinavia and Russia doomed to be tribal forever?

I was gonna call your blob the most pathetic shit ever then I realized you were playing Taiwan. Sure, go for it.

>no tall flat-chested black as a starless night gf

how to cope /gsg/

Don't make it a state or your lit will plummet (lowering rps) and migration to it will fall

INDEPENDENCE

fuck off funcle

By reading the rules.

Veeky Forums.org/rules

how is black women not /gsg/-related?

just like how white women aren't

they are not maps

hey that´a so good

Can confirm

Go for it lad, don't forget to call your burger allies

Started a Japan playthrough in Vic2, my first time playing as an unciv.

If I don't get sphered by a certain point, should I enact early meiji restoration? I have a decent military so I think I can handle the rebels.

Also, where should one start blobbing for muh co-prosperity sphere? I went ahead and took Hawaii to cuck the Americans, but where should I expand next? I was thinking Brunei or Johore, since Korea is hiding behind China at present.

UK will fuck your shit if you take Johore. Brunei and Vietnam lad,