Talk me out of buying a honda s2000

Talk me out of buying a honda s2000

protip, you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

kbb.com/cars-for-sale/448056903/?totalresults=34&index=3&origin=index&atcmake=honda&atcmodel=civic&searchtype=all&zipcode=&year=2015&distance=150&tab=paymentcalculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>convertible
>No luxury interior
>Old and busted

Do it. They're only going to go up in price at this point.

Do it faggot. Then crash it and post about it here so I can read all about it.

>even better
>go kart roaster bruh
>just like your mom

not him, but:

Convertible, so it will weigh more due to the required reinforcements in the floor and will eventually start leaking

no comment

only old and busted if you don't find a good example or don't feel like working on the car yourself

>buying a meme car instead of saving money and getting a bus pass

Small car = small dick

Other way around dingus, v8=tiny dick.

honda s2000 is a good car, although it does have some bad design flaws.

>none that really effect the car much though

If anyone is being completely honest an MX5 would run you a lot less money, still has all round independent double wishbone suspension, and with the money you save it could be modified to be noticably faster than an s2000.

that being said I dont repsect MX5's as much as s2000's and the looks are certainly subjective.

s2000 is a cool car but you're really only buying it for an automotive heritage factor more than any tangible characteristics. a turbo mx5 gives better performance for half the price but it won't be as pretty

>Convertible, so it will weigh more due to the required reinforcements in the floor

does not matter if the car is still light
and s2000 is a light car

>and will eventually start leaking
incorrect
if the car is well built nothing should leak, see 25+ years old miatas having absolutely no problems with that
of course the roof needs to be replaced after some time, but we are talking about 15-20 years for fucks sake

OP MAKES A THREAD

ASKS US TO DO SOMTHING

TELLS US WE CANT IN THE OP POST

ANOTHER GOOD THREAD DIED FOR THIS BULLSHIT

the power band is super annoying for DD'ing but other than that its okay i guess

convertables are nice and imo they are worth the extra weight in most applications.

rubber seals do eventually perish even if it is well designed, I have an MX5 which is roughly 20 years old and it has been well looked after, however it is starting to leak very minorly on the passenger side front corner by the sun visor.

buy it, I love my ap2

kbb.com/cars-for-sale/448056903/?totalresults=34&index=3&origin=index&atcmake=honda&atcmodel=civic&searchtype=all&zipcode=&year=2015&distance=150&tab=paymentcalculator

Talk me out of it

after years of use the soft top will tear but a replacement should only run you about 500-600 dollars and a afternoon

4 cyl torque, V8 fuel economy

17 to 20 mpg for a sports car is bad?

Do it

>nsx
Muh dick.

10 mpg worse than an LS3 'Vette.

The lift off oversteer is real and you'll crash if you actually push it because you suck.

>s2000
>"hardcore two door roadster"
>slower and inferior handling than a heavier, more under-powered, 4 door RX-8

I can talk you out of it if you live in Central Florida and don't have a 5' rebar concrete block put in the ground to chain it up to in your garage.

I'm in Central Florida, and no one has stolen my FD in the decade I've had it. Just have a lot of people looking at it or asking about it.

Maybe people are ballsier about stealing a soft top, but eh. Or are they just particularly easy to steal?

>VTEC Miata
Go for it. Get an aftermarket hardtop.

Spics love H00ndas and they'll definitely go through the ragtop without a second thought.

This meme doesn't even make sense any more. I have a little integra and a big z. What kind of dick do I have?

I find the high revving Honda band quite good for daily. Makes it harder to casually speed, and if you want to overtake just downshift. Kinda like driving an evo with a big truck turbo... maybe not

"protip, you cant"

amazing car, just overpriced
You'll be better off with a new BRZ or even the new MX5

Spics love FDs, too, though, yet I haven't had problems besides the attention.

Maybe they just figure the S2000 is easier to steal.

Honda a shit. For the same money you could buy a 05-06 GTO that would destroy that turd on any track and it's a sneaky fast car. Only people who know what it is know how fast it is. Everyone else thinks it's a Cavalier with a wing on it.

>05-06 gto
>beating an s2000 on a track

maybe if it had no turns and the Chrysler product didn't fall apart in the process.

>Chrysler
Nigger, it's Pontiac. GM owned. That's why it has an LS motor in it and it would more than definitely beat a piece of shit s2000. It has even less balls than a fucking BRZ, which is KNOWN for being underpowered. You've obviously never driven a GTO. Sucks to be you, desu senpai.

it not only looks like a pile of shit, but it is one too.

>theres a reason pontiac got axed but this fag will still defend it because >muh torque

literally everything about those cars is garbage.