One Piece Games General - /opgg/

The Month of Nothing Edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: www.optc-db.github.io
Calendar: www.optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here. (out of order!)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Coliseum -
>Dec 28 - Jan 15: Apoo, Dorry, Rebecca
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby

- Fortnights -
>Jan 3 - Jan 17: Whitebeard Pirates 1
>Jan 10 - Jan 17: Kimono SH, Kuro
>Jan 17 - Jan 31: Whitebeard Pirates 2
>Jan 17 - Jan 24: Domino, Krieg
>Jan 24 - Jan 31: Calgara & Noland, Lucci

- Raids -
>Jan 20: Ivankov
>Jan 23: Kuma

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Coliseum -
>Dec 28 - Jan 16: Gladuis, Ace, Kinemon, Lao G
>Jan 5 - Jan 17: Wyper, Ain, Binz, Saga

- Fortnights -
>Jan 10 - Jan 24: Sengoku
>Jan 12 - Jan 19: Lucci, Indigo, Breed
>Jan 19 - Jan 26: Ganfor, Dead End, Fem Ivankov
>Jan 26 - Feb 2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami

- Raids -
>Jan 20: Zephyr
>Jan 21: Shiki
>Jan 22: Tesoro
>Jan 23: Mihawk

wtf why is the image so small, need to check before I pick one I guess

Last repost.
I recently transferred devices, and it unfriended all my friends. So these are a bunch of names I have added that aren't on the Google doc. If you are a Veeky Forums crew, or know if anyone here is a Veeky Forums crew, please reply so I can favorite you and give you that sweet FP.
>Ryozaku Pirates
>LongDongSilver
>Mau Mau Pirates
>Phantom Strikers
>Speedy Spooches
>Cutiepatootie
>The War Don
>BBQ and Beer Fans
>The Light
>Monkey D Djims
>Puh
>Wood
>The TrollersXD
>Winter Pirates
>Greenbeard Pirates
>One Pie
>Ebbland Pirates
>Gorkbun
>Chrystal Cr3w
>Marine Brutality
>Chads [Dank]
>Marine Branch 24
>Sora
>Black Bolt Pirates
>Mortem Bringers
>Scary Hates PIRATES
>INVINCIBLE
>Pocket x Pirates
>Sleeping Forest
>Elysium Chasers
>Will of "D"
>King's Pirates
>[soft&wet]
>Dio Brando
>Mythic Clue Pirate
>Paradox Pirates
>Arsenal Pirates
>Bortz 29
>Pentient Tangent
>Blackblood Pirates
>Kippah Pirates
>Orange Senpaiz
>KPOPIN PIRATES
>ErtugulGazi
>Wonderland
>Death Reavers
>Aliminium 2.1
>Zephyr Pirates
>Cloud09Crew
>Cuck Pirates
>The Black Leaf
If your name isn't on here I either know of you and already favorited, or you are in the doc. If you aren't on the list OR in the doc, you may reply with your crew name and fc, otherwise do not.

Great image OP, good job.

I just went checked every other image in that folder and they are a fine, that was the only small one, my fucking luck I pick the only fucking small one

no one cares you fucking retard neck yourself

>tfw last run
Have 13 ikuzo books for 2 skillups. Given that my rate was 4/45 this should get me 1 skillup.

please hold me

SKILLUP ON JAPAN WHEN I NEED TO USE ALL THESE BOOKS NOW.

seriously, I actually yolofed my Kinemons to make space, luckly it worked out, shit socket luck tho

Stop posting this shit in every thread, no one wants to be your friend

>not keeping all your elders and princesses for 2nd anniversary
you'll regret it when you pull a legend and won't have a way to level it immediately

I waited fucking months for 2nd anni, waiting a bit isn't going to kill me you fucking retard

I have 782 gems and I'll but the remaining to round it off to 1000 gems. I AM getting 3d2y or else.

Why isn't Storm Pirates on your list?

Between all the skill book hoarding, turtles, tomes, dupes, and vital units this box space increase had better show up with the anni

Basically just take all the features that JP has gotten up to now and choose 80% of them at random and that's what we'll probably get. We'll get at least 1 or 2 features that came out in the past month or two on JP, and there will be some random feature from ages ago that we won't get for another 6 months.

I recognize Storm
Got some really good captains

>tfw only 104 gems

2 multis isn't so bad. You'll probably need all your gems over 100 to farm stuff.

>2 multis isn't so bad
nigga people here have 10+ multis already, I don't even know how they did that, either bought the gems or have been hoarding for a fucking year

hope you are ready for the two new raidbosses

>84
I pray we get that Save Ace event, or Bamco throws gems at us

63 gems from colo
19 gems from newly released story islands
45 gems from freezer

I genuinely do not know how you do not have at least 200 gems if you started saving only 3.5 months ago.

>26

But I'm not a cuck that waited for 2nd anni to pull, so I have 9 legends for 500 days.

>tfw 5 legends over 700 days

I think the combination I've got can do everything though even though I don't have one of the HP boosting mistakes.

sockets were a mistake

Why does Fossa suck so much damn.

STR is the only type in the game that does not have a 1.75 or higher boost.

Excuse me? Is this 2015?

>colo zephyr
>sw luffy

>notice friend ID list was updated
He's not dead

He survived the terrorist bombing but lost 3 of his limbs. Luckily he has a hand left and that's all you need.

I think you added someone else's info to mine - the "Ray, Barto, Jinbei, Max Vergo, Misc 2.5x / 2x2x / Raid Bosses," part.
Also L Pirates has "G3. PLVL 270+" in the copy/pasteable column, pls fix thx

Post Alvida Team

Literally my grandma's mihawk team

We are making a new friend list after the 2nd Anniversery on 2/9/17
Just wait for now

GUP here, anyone with a well-socketed Fuji here that can be put up for use? Would really appreciate it

>not going full F2P
weak

>Doesnt have Fuji friends on demand

Kicked you off my friends list and never looked back. Ever since I did that I have been getting so many good pulls and luck with story drops. Just confirmed you were a blight on me.

Have like 12 guys on the list, none online now. Strange
Good for you

post box

>Shiki is a great captain guys believe me
>Great special and F2P too!
>Wait where are all the Fujis? Put them up for me, and you better have good sockets!

Every fucking time.

So glad I didn't waste any time or gems on that trash.

Same, glad I saved them for anniversary and NL, Kizaru, Sabo and Pica instead

>tfw you fell for the Shiki meme

>165879994
>no sockets
>none of the newer units

????????

kek dumb cuck

>start the day still needing 2 autoheal sockets on Fossa

>get two whole Fossa copies from 9 runs

>2 autoheal

I fucking hate sockets, but when you actually get what you want, it's the best fucking feel ever

>not recognizing the original memebox from the thumbnail already

hello newfriend

As a Cavendish owner, Shiki has been consistently my most valuable sub

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>not having at least 5 meat feast ready for your legends.
Fucking pleb.

What the fuck even needs 10 million exp to max?

10 million downloads.
5m EXP each.

I have three, but you still need to evolve them with 1.1m exp you idiot

Last thursday and friday.

Are you guys special?

It's been way too long

Post your units that are perfectly completed.
If you don't intend to put CCs on them, then CCs don't have to count.

Just my Enel, max CD, perfect sockets and +100 RCV. Everyone else needs CD or sockets. My Story Zoro is only missing a couple sockets though so that'll be really nice when 5+ comes out, I'm already prepping a second to keep as Ashura.

mad

>soon to be 7/7 forests 200 days in using Shiki
feels real bad

Shiki Dream Team reporting in.
It stops being a meme when you can clear forests and raids at a near braindead level.

is this team good enough for whitebeard pirate pt 2? thinking of subbing out jimbei or fuji for tnami

>Robin not maxed
Enjoy farming 15sta.

Tnami is alright because Thatch can still appear and increase psy orb rate as far as I know.

It might be worth taking Noland for a low CD orb boost, I dunno if there's a situation like Fossa where you're stuck with a weak orb boost preventing you from using a decent one.

But you're not genuinely asking for advice, you just wanted to brag about your one legend and three fake reds.

Namule, Stage 6, attacks after 2 turns, never got hit don't know the damage. He has a 2 hit great barrier shielding him

Blamenco, Stage 7, Pre-emptively changes his own type to Psy from Dex and despairs both captains for 2(?) turns, attacking every 3 turns.

Izo, Stage 8, 400k Health I know for a fact. Taunts your team so you can only target him. The gimmick here is Izo is surrounded by mobs, and all 6 enemies attack every turn.

Thatch lowers psy orb rates this time. He's a bro.

>No orb booster
>slow as fuck orb control
>Robin the only short CD in sight

Slow/10

>tfw this will never be true

Jinbe gives matching orbs to Rayleigh himself and Robin.

step to this

>is this 4 legend and 1 semi legend team good enough for this fortnight?

I said slow as fuck orb control

>not saving gems for TS SH

You cucks will regret it when the powercreep makes your inferior units obsolete.

I thought Luffy blocked QCK attacks?

>no delicious turkey dinners

You make me sad user

Step it up brah

Fun fact. The meat isn't the only difference in the Thanksgiving feast versus the others. As opposed to the slice of cheese and the lobster, the Thanksgiving feast had a pumpkin and a pie, respectively.

>Caesar books in less than an hour

If WB 2 is as much of a joke as WB 1, then we have absolutely nothing to worry about.

LongDongSilver reporting in

>not being prepared
Idiot

>Cesar books
>Monet books
>SW FRANKY books
>SENGOKU books
>just got story Jabra today

>These are the types of retards that complain they have no box space.

I want to strangle all of you stupid retards.

I actually have 6 meats, but that would have showed my other characters

But I'm managing just fine faggot. No one wants to hear your bitching about other people bitching

>SAVE ACE SOON TOO
Holy fuck time to gem

> jimbo
> 100% clear rate
> fake red
> inthawk has 100% clear rate too
> fake red

I only have Jimbei but no bully!!

Fuji is the only one with a 100% clear rate at the moment.

Although I expect TS Luffy will get there once he has had a chance to actually do everything. Blackbeard will probably get there too as more and more units are released and he can run pure driven teams of every colour while still meeting the requirements for his CA.

the gamewith page gets updated slow as ass. go check their respective legend pages to see all the clears. Jimbei and Inthawk are also 100%, and TS luffy is going to definitely be 100%.

Whoa, does that mean LL has finally been dethroned? What can't he clear?

LL hasn't been 100% since before Akainu release. He's old news and pretty shit compared to the new legends.

Noted, thanks

LL was dethroned as soon as Kizaru was released. Arguably as soon as Fuji was released, but Fuji is class restricted while Kizaru and LL are not.

Red hawk Luffy is by far the best legend right now, even better than akainu. But his subs are extremely hard to farm (shit like kinemon and invasion shanks) so he's very much an endgame legend.

is 2x super success the greatest meme ever told?

I fed over 300 pigs and turtles during the super success after our most recent princess turtles.

I had an 8% super success rate. Won't be saving them ever again. Not that I normally would anyway, but I was curious.

>Red hawk Luffy is by far the best legend right now, even better than akainu.
Please go away with your retarded opinions.

>akainu is best legend ever forever cause zeenigayme said so
>lmao he doesnt know me and zeenigay are best friends and he tells me all about how terrible and broken akainu is
>hahaha ill show him im going to cock gobble my bff gookgayman in the thread h-h-h-here i go

i agree but only because of fujitora. fujitora is still the most broken shit in the game. 15 turn special with level 2cdr is BONKERS