/wfg/ - Warframe General

Edgy edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/ymjfrOa.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/751196-the-many-issues-of-warframe-and-how-to-fix-some-of-them/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for this frame needs a rework.

Fuck DE and this shitty game

3rd for zephyr get a rework first

I think I may need to see a doctor.

where the fuck are the weapon parts reee

List reasons to play warframe.
I have lost all hope and can't find fun here anymore.

>dress up as an edgelord

that's just about it really

have you tried erp

every time I bust my ass in a sortie and get 2k endo I want to die

at least give me 4k
fuck off with the 2k bullshit

I would kill myself before I ERP. I am not willing to go that far for this game.

Just quit. It's for the best.

forums.warframe.com/topic/751196-the-many-issues-of-warframe-and-how-to-fix-some-of-them/

Is Mag prime heavy on the plat?
I haven't played for awhile but gmag is dead and prime parts are vaulted.

I'm on this inane self imposed quest to make Daikyu viable. But I get a feeling that even when I do get that +damage +multi -trashstat Riven for it... it will still be weaker than even Paris Prime.

should I stop playing this game?? my friend said to me that it's not worth it, because there is no end game and when you get high level you just do pointless grind for new shitty cosmetics

Why would you erp in Warframe when you can just go on F-List?

Play it for yourself and decide. "Friends" opinions are usually shit and should be taken with a fistful of salt.

And at the very end of it, EVERY game can be described as "omg only grind". It's not grind, it's basic gameplay loop you either enjoy or not.

Yes, the fundamental gameplay is shit and the """endgame""" is meaningless grind against enemies that are so bland and generic you will end up alt tabbing constantly and watching a movie while farming.

Its shit.

PS4 User here
>Watch stream
>Maybe Week, Week and a half or more for Gambit because DE can't into game design and coding
Well at least that gives me time to brunt force grind Kuva; can't catch that shit what so ever so I guess Ill hope a group Im with can do it

>watching a movie while farming
I do this all the time

It is quite sad really, end game is nothing to look forward to like in other games. It basically becomes a mindless/meaningless thing to do in the background while you do something else you enjoy. Cookie clicker is a superior alternative to warframe 'end game'

I still haven't forgotten their dusty promises for a better end game experience

>Watch Movies on primewire
>Watch other Streamers play other games on Twitch that actually have content
>Grind for Pokemon on Moon or grind on other Cellphone/Mobile games
>Shit I even cook food while I grind and or do Spy Missions on Kappa

There's literally no end-game or anything to do outside grinding

No, fuck you

it used to be for cool gear and fat plat stacks
now it's ushering in a new generation of semen demons

No, fuck you

Yes, fuck me

Why do I keep playing this piece of shit?? I should just quit.

what's a fun primary?

Zarr

my nuts

Posting for info: on an Ivara running Naramon (to go fast without being seen), would a Rakta Dark Dagger with Weeping Wounds be viable? Honestly it seems if I build for crit, I can activate Naramon no problem going invisible, and eventually I get the dagger's bonuses.

>Weeping Wounds
???what/when was this?

Post the most disgusting weapon in your arsenal featuring rivens.

>Ivara
Okay good so far
>Rakta Dark Dagger
Not the worst choice. The augment for energy restore + fastmen is pretty useful
>no mention of Covert Lethality
what the hell user

no

>naramon ivara

post tables.

>please give me forum (you)s

Theoretically speaking, which Warframe is the most capable of dealing damage? Lets separate them to AoE and Single-Target too.

Assume the highest level of stuff.

>-61% flight speed
what da fug

>pay 1200 plat
>endlessly kill yourself accidentally

Banshee can do thousands of damages per second in a 100m radious with knockback if you didn't have energy usage, which would normally be sapped in seconds

Saryn and Nova can take 50% off enemy health over large areas with ease.

Mesa can deliver a shit ton of damage with a proper build and a proper crit weapon setup.

Inaros, Excal, Banshee, Mirage, and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting can stunlock enemies and open them for instant kills with Covert Lethality daggers.

nice

equinox

CL's a given. Just wondering about Weeping Wounds's viability. Seems like it's unneeded. And yeah I think the dagger's abilities synergize well with Frogbutt, unless there's something better/more fun.

Sometimes I want to go fast and hard.

How is it not Mesa?

Do her punches do millions of damage? I think not

>Theoretical
trinity

why isn't mutagen as "rare" as control modules

Ash?

steve's removing ayatan to endo credits cost
yey

implying this was problem

implying we're all mr15+ hyper 10o 400p weekly plat income

Why would you ever sell extra space boat decorations?

that's nice

losing ~1m whenever I used those things to max a primed mod was annoying

who knows? they're still selling in bulk, and i'm still getting them at 5 for 30p-40p

>Finish fissure run
>Game sticks when trying to retrieve rewards
Come on now

how da fuck did you get a level 500? you selected 115...

Equinox can 1 shot every enemy in an extremely large area no matter what level. She can do this very consistently, and she can do it with only the help of covert lethality. This in the hands of someone who has dedicated themselves to mastering her skill set. With the help of another frame to open enemies up to finishers, even the most dense and skroobtastic of noobs can do it.

Let's say I want to farm Vulcan Blitz and Acid Shells from sortie Kela and I don't have a team with 4xCP OR CP, how many corrosive procs would it take to completely strip away her armor?
I'll use a 100% status chance ninkondi btw

Sleek programming

The augment for Dark Dagger can also result in inconvenient Viral bursts that alert surrounding enemies, so if you're going to use it be wary of how much it's built up. The RDD's reduced enemy detection range is pretty handy for Stealth though.

>it will still be weaker than even Paris Prime.

It will. Paris' massive and guaranteed crits will shit all over the Daikyu's raw damage. But still, with a good enough Riven it might be OK for the purposes of Sorties which is really all you need to worry about at this stage of the game's meta.

I miss the old starchart

I was under the impression that 30 procs no matter how much armor would strip any enemy?

where did atlas get all of that extra bacon from?

That is just where he keeps his breakfast, he hasn't eaten yet.

i've seen atlas and his lanky ass arms
can't fool me

Wow Zephyr is pretty bad. Doesn't even get that booty.

I thought they removed the syndicate procs alerting

>Actually ran into one of you while doing the sortie

I was too shy to talk.

Do you not appreciate the featherdick user?

I don't. I'm going back to my exposed spine waifu after I max this floaty slut.

>running Uranus spy
>that one where you jump across the lasers moving over the water
>fuck up my jump a bit, distinctly hear the splash of my toe or something hit the water, right where the laser is
>no alarms
lag is a double-edged sword

So I was playin defense with a banshee that was using the quake build, I was bored and started shooting grenades at him and then suddenly host migration and Im alone in the game
Im sure you fuckers know how to do that

S H Y B O Y

cute

wtf you can't viral proc kela?

did you think you could cheese your way through the sortie bitch boi

>Two Vaubans and a Frost

Can't get easier than this.

:3

Yes literally just pick wukong and stand in the missiles while shooting with one hand and jacking off with the other as all your retarded allies die around you.

>Fell for the Zarr meme
>It's a shit and unfun weapon

Last time I trusted /wfg/

Here your (You).
I hope you can break your addiction soon user.

>implying I can't just use nova and gimp her to uselessness with prime and then 1 shot each phase with an AMD at her feet

>drop in for ps4 live stream
>ask about possible performance improvements for ps4 regarding fps drops
>"WHEN IS NIDUS COMING"
>"WHY ISN'T GG OUT YET"
>"when is nidus coming"

Is the pc crowd less retard and uneducated?

Dealing with fucking children is just as bad as shitty performance with a full team.

I dont even play warframe anymore... why am I still posting here?
How do I kill what's left of this addiction?

>It's a look at how much smarter I am compared to the rest of the community episode

use legs

GTA:O has taught me that theres less children on PC but more Chinese and Russian fuckheads

>2017
>no games worth playing

So it has come to this, has it.

Question still stands.

>Is the pc crowd less retard and uneducated?
retards are made fun of on the spot so they don't actually bring attention to themselves in other ways.

>Opticor is on that list of "fun" guns
What?

AFAIK it doesn't spazz them out into shooting in random directions but they move into an aware state that prevents stealth finishers until they calm down again.

It's one of the reasons I only use quick melee for stealth kills and make sure my equipped gun isn't Syndicate or aug'd.

2016 didn't help much

>the when you actually like red+black color schemes
Is there any way I can escape the meme?
I'm not really an edgelord, I swear