/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Sorceresses edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous:

PEACHY
E
A
C
H
Y

Geralt and Triss OTP

how do you jump in witcher 2????

wtf

There is no jump, you press a button once you are near a climbable edge.

this could be a good piccy if not for the disgusting shit filter

Yennefer never cared about Geralt, she only used him for Ciri.

Fuck you.

This thread was made by Trissfag.

Someone make a new one.

wow don't bully him

I do enjoy my filter though.

Oh come on, she's not that bad :3

No worries, I'm not the one to get offended :3

>I do enjoy my filter though.
It is a very nice filter, despite what some people think :3

hey fuck off i didn't want him to bully you you literal cuckold

Remember to add "witcher3_" to your filename filter to block all of Trissfag's spam.

Well, thank you, you're kind :3 People are free to like or dislike whatever they want though, I have no issues with that.

Thanks, man.

Appreciate it, I'm just saying, I don't really get offended by people calling me names or anything. And that image you posted is 100% accurate :3

Can anyone tell me what do you get to keep in NG+? All the information I've Google or wiki'd is either wrong or insufficient.
For example, what diagrams and schematics do I get to keep? Weapons? Armor? Glyphs? Potions?

I respect that, kinda wish you'd do some of the pictures without it, because you have some nice ones honestly, I just don't like the filter

You keep your level, skills, money, bombs, potions, gear.

That's nice of you, appreciate the civility and I will post my new non Triss shots without the filter. If you want a particular shot or scene ask and I'll make it.

Simply not true by all measures

Do you actually understand the concept of a femme fatale?

Yennefer pretends to love Geralt while always harboring selfish motives and desires. She doesn't care about Geralt one bit.

Newest comfy writefaggotry for those who missed it

Might write some lewdness in the next one

Nice work. Really like these.

Thanks, glad people enjoy it

I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing some Dandelion with Anna Henrietta if that's possible, but it's good enough for me if you post the non Triss pics without the filter

>I wouldn't mind seeing some Dandelion with Anna Henrietta

yeah na if you could just delet that pls

That's possible and I'll do it. I already did some Anna x Dandelion shots but I already deleted the non filtered ones.

>femme fatale
I don't think she qualifies as that archetype unless you expand the definition to just be a sexy lady with ulterior/selfish motives.

>pretends to love Geralt
[citation needed]

bully the trissfag!

>Yennefer pretends to love Geralt while always harboring selfish motives and desires. She doesn't care about Geralt one bit.

Both the books and the games disagree, your opinion is literally fan fiction.

>femme fatale

Evidently you don't know what the fuck it is if you think Yennefer is one

>"you place your pelvis against it and thrust really hard multiple times until it starts to squeal then you know your close, reach around and squeeze the two little buttons on the front for good measure, also say dirty things to it and slap it some on the bottom"
>mmmm
>"OMG GERALT UR DISGUSTING"

Did she just want BIG WITCHER COCK or something

Annarietta > Priscilla

I agree but delet this

help. foltest is animated btw

donar

Could someone please explain what happened here? Didn't know Ciri was the type to rob people over a lost game of Gwent.

donar for discard skellig

painfully beautiful tbqh

thanks guys

Is it possible to be cuter than this?

Exactly how big is the map in Witcher 3? I've been free cam'ing around white orchard at the beginning of the game and it doesn't look super big, do I go to other parts of the world later on? Are there landscapes and environments other than forests and tiny riverside villages?

nah it's just white orchard. game takes like 5 hours to complete m8

She killed a lot of people when she was a bandit and probably suffers from ptsd. Doesn't seem too far fetched.

It's a decent size, and there's plenty of shit to do literally all over the place, White Orchard is only one small region

Those CGI trailers are fantastic.
Why don't they make movies like that?

Must be 10 times easier, in the sense that it gives so much more freedom to do over the top "stunts", and supernatural shit like Orianna flying into the barn.

Is it MORE expensive than adding CGI to live action?
That's the only thing i can think of. That or it is really difficult to get right or something, and there's a lack of talent.

They really are, the music, the CGI, CDPR really did fucking fantastically

CGI is my dads day job, he does movies and industrial jobs, it is easier in the sense that you CAN do over the top shit like this without camera tricks and practical effects, however good CGI requires a good team with many many years of experience between them, and believe me, that work is worth a fuck tonne of money, simply because it's in such high demand and there's hardly any supply

these few minutes in a trailer take months of work. it's just too expensive / time consuming to be economically feasible at this point. but we'll get there.

>page triss

>page get a trip so I can filter you retard already

fucking thank you

whoever posted the "how to filter the trisscuck" thingy, thank you. thank you a thousand times.

just let it die

always go with the animated, animated cards are rarer and you can always craft epics for a measly 200 scraps

on topic: tfw was on the precipice of reaching rank 11 in Gwent but lost to a fucking PFI deck of all things ;_;

never, in the name of you know who.

>foglet deck becomes a reaver hunter deck

Anarietta is the cutest! I wish she was my duchess!

>new smut!
>Ciri
Well, thanks for nothing I guess

Yes. Keira's quivering lip after an encounter with rats is an infinite times cuter

ever finish the anarietta one?

Did anyone else leave Geralt's shirt off for a while after escaping the Ofieri?

>she will never be real

look at all those sloots

I got the first two Witchers during the sale. How necessary is it to play 1 first? 2 just looks so much better.

Vitally necessary. Well not really but it is good fun and introduces you to the world and characters very well.

In Hearts of Stone when you burn the crack smoking knights of the rose's camps you keep finding letters with orders singed by "M"

This morning I woke up and realized "M" stands for "Menge"

Am I the smartest man alive or a a fucking idiot?

First is a very good game, for its time especially. Still holds up fairly well imo. Yes the graphics are dated by today's standards, but surely you're not a normie pleb who values graphics more than gameplay, right?

i finished the game, but haven't downloaded the DLC yet. Should I pull the trigger on them?

I'm kinda staying away from playing the game right now coz I got a bit too attached to the ciri character and I don't like the feeling

Yes, probably the best DLC for any game I've seen.

I am surprised Geralt did not even give a slight fuck about that.

>"Too tired for this shit, my little girl can do anything she wants and I will support her"

>ursine armor bonus is quen
>a fucking sign, and a passive one too

>not adrenaline/ heavy attack or even hp/ more armor

>an armour set focused on defense gives a bonus for a defensive sign
WOOOOOW

Someone tell me how to make good money since everything has been patched out? Grandmaster gear is expensive and contracts reward too little.

>I got a bit too attached to the ciri character

I know that feeling. Months later, I still have it

do all the bandit camps in both dlc areas and sell the swords

i took a very similar screen shot.
i ended up having a physical yearning to hold her, shit sucks.

hopefully the dlc will take my mind off her when i download them sometime

>getting attached to a shitty mary sue
Jesus christ, how horrifying

What is Letho's stack?

he's 100% natty

All heavy armor and ESPECIALLY bear is literally "im a retard and get hit a lot" core of course it has a quen bonus

Tell me about Eredin.

Why does he wear the mask?

wew

he is a top tsun

to protect his face, also beause of the sick voice changer in it

>And you know I'll get my way

Oh yeah like that time you wanted Alvin for yourself for no good reason whatsoever YOU DUMB BITCH

Alright I'll start with 1
Doom 2 is my favorite game of all time so nah. W2 is just really pretty.

I will, don't worry

people have been asking for ciri, can't please everyone

What were you after?

Which is why you wade into large groups with the Quen Burst and Damage Reflect abilities activated, then laugh your ass off as enemies paste themselves. Make sure you have the Protection runeword slotted so you get a free Quen at the start of every combat and a 30% chance of it refreshing.

I basically looked at it as being the free Quen suit so I could use other signs more frequently.

It's ok, user. Write what you want - best smut is the one your heart and dick tell you to write. I'll fap to something else. i wanted emhyr and anyone else, also witcher ioverth and saskia part 2, and voorhis with ciri

>slowest regen
>on a sign build
Make the griffin set then camp in a yrden circle

W2 is really pretty. Half the game released this aren't as pretty as w2, let alone the ones from 2011

This. Can't recall Geralt or Vesemir attacking anyone for no apparent reason.

Tawny Owl is a thing, user.

I never found it that bad, YMMV.