-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, see this post >PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-demo-the-great-ace-attorney-the-adventure-of-ryuunosuke-naruhodou.455185/
3dsthem.es/6591
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DQ8 NEVER

Are there custom stick/pads for the O3DS?

official /hbg/ copy of zbotw when?

cough up that dq8 leak

5 hours

These were amazing. A bit on the pricy side now that they've been out of production. These are O3DS/XL only.

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Like why hasn't DQ 8 leaked yet scoob

if anybody wants it i guess

>game is just mobile shit ported to the 3ds

Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

00050000101C9400

WUP-P-ALZE

FATE EXTELLA FUCKING WHEN

>he bought an o3ds

>check anonymous
>no dq 8
wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

Does DQ8 use N3DS mode?

>3.63
NEVER EVER.
It's meh anyways.

This is insane! After hacking my 3DS, suddenly all my games run a lot smoother for some reason.

hey /hbg/ i jst bought a 32GB sd card because the one i had in my 3DS was only 4GB. do i just copy and paste everything onto the new card? it already has CFW and stuff

unclocked

OK, I hacked my 3DS.
Is there an english-patched of The Great Ae Attorney? Also, is there any playable Fate/ or digimon game on the 3DS? I want to play as Emiya and experience being an archer that only uses swords.

it has camera control, yes.

Yes

>Is there an english-patched of The Great Ae Attorney?
They're working on it. Here's a demo that was released just two weeks ago:
gbatemp.net/threads/release-demo-the-great-ace-attorney-the-adventure-of-ryuunosuke-naruhodou.455185/

This is insane! After hacking my 3DS, suddenly all my games never get played at all for some reason.

Only download 1 at a time and don't download the next until you beat the story. Don't do the extra side quest shit.

N3DS right? Probably Luma overclocking

Is it possible to swap between sd cards on the 3DS?

>tfw only play pleb mario kart and super mario land 2 and super monkey ball

its really that simple? alrighty thanks

format the bigger card to fat32 first

Yeah, wow I love Luma.

Yes. Just copy everything over to the new card.

>this meme again

yea

It's that simple if Luma + A9LH. If not, no.

It's not overclocking. It's removing the underclock.

splitting hairs

awesome, thanks for helping guys

Why in the fuck is that there in the first place?

So apparently it's possible to have too many themes on the 3DS, nice.

Compatibility.
Some games crash if L2 cache is enabled (not sure about Clock itself)

GIVE ME THE DQ8 LEAK OR SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR NEETBUX NERDS!

>DQ posting is slowly getting better

What a time to be alive

I don't see the appeal of the Dragon Quest games.
It looks like the gameplay is still stuck in the late 80s early 90s RPG days.

why do people adore this series so much?

Is it possible to transfer .sav files from my computer to an injected SNES VC game? I don't want to have to redo the beginning of Chrono Trigger again

Newfag here: Did /hbg/ even exist before 3DS hacking?

no, it started off as gateway general

maybe

Thats a part of its appeal. I hate to use the meme but they are extremely comfy games. You get nice nostalgic Akira Toriyama character designs, good orchestral music, funny and non-threatening looking monsters.

They just don't make JRPG's like that anymore. If you grew up playing Chrono trigger and Stuff like that then DQ is up your alley.

As opposed to modern JRPG's which are either filled with anime lolis or pokemon.

The hentai is nice

so i downloaded smash dlc through freeshop, and it worked perfectly, but the next day i tried to play and didn't have any of the DLC, i check in freeshop and it says its installed

does this mean i have to delete/reinstall the DLC everytime i wanna use it?

I guess this will have to do.
Thanks, my man.

I'm particularity fond of DQ8 in general. It has it's moments where shit gets real and goes kind of dark, but it's just a really well made and fun JRPG. The midi soundtrack is a giant fucking black mark on the port, but hopefully it'll be patched pretty quick.

DQ7 was more or less patched day one so it wont be long.

>reeeee why do people like what i dont

I just wanted to see if there was something I was missing about the series is all.

>Chrono Trigger

Fantastic game, all party members are viable for the most part, has Ayla, fast-pacedish despite the length of the journey.

>DQ8

Slogs on a bit too long, filler bullshit isn't even fun, I really enjoy that full orchestral OST though. Damn., battles take twice/3x as long, not everyone is viable.

How do I update games downloaded from Freeshop? The regular way through the legitshop?

Did you access the eshop? That can remove DLC.

Gamepad icon on bottom screen in freeshop.

im grabbing the game tomorrow western EU time, if no one has dumped it by then ill try to do it

it's pure, undistilled jrpg

it hasn't strayed from that in the 30~ years the series has been around unlike the final fantasy series

Yeah. Make sure you can can boot without the SD card/with the new one before doing anything to the old one. If you can't, follow the part of the guide to get SDless A9lh.

Well 3ds version has fast forward speed for battles and they aren't random anymore.

Does PSTV have a homebrew media player equivalent of Movian?

>Well 3ds version has fast forward speed for battles and they aren't random anymore.

No shit?

Cause I'd probably give that the try instead of dropping after getting that bird form and just flying around the map for a few hours to that tune on surround sound.

Yeah its like persona 3/4 sped up battle if you press a button.

fucking faggots on reddit already had the game but not dump yet, goddamn it

How do you fight then? Are the monsters on the map now?

Did you open eShop after downloading it? eShop will often "fix" your DLC content by deleting the ones you don't have on your NNID.

freeShop will show DLC as installed even if it's only partial. So you will have to delete the DLC and reinstall it. *shrug*

Yeah, same as they did with 7's port. You see them walking around now and you can avoid them if you want.

Also save anywhere not just churches.

yes, all these information have been out for years

>can't think of names for doggo and cat in HM Cute
I want to die.

What do I get from Walmart for.the ultimate hacking experience?

3DS

Currently you are in the unique position that any 3DS can be hacked. Usually Nintendo has at least patched the latest firmware. Gogogo.

Doggo and Catta

Awoo

do it

Thanks my man

So which one of these ftp programs in the FBI database is the reliable one? I've been using FTPDB but this shit keeps crashing, timing out and other bullshit. Am I missing out on a better alternative that's not in the Title DB?

How do I extract DLC from my 3DS and convert it into a CIA?

ok im hacking nintendo as we speak
in 5 min you will see a dq 8 leak

Expected Delivery
Thursday, January 19, 2017
In Transit

I might dump DQVIII if I get bored enough

Need help, /hbg/
Everytime I try to update I get an error, but if I set my DNS to automatic, I can't connect to the internet.

What do?

Anybody got any vaporwave 3DS themes?

what firmware you on

3dsthem.es/6591

Can't really tell, my screen is distorted.

If it's any help, I did do the 9.2 ctrtransfer

I bought an 64 gb SD Card and formatted it.
How do you transfer cfw to the new sd card? Do i have have to do the process all over again

I have Luma but not A9LH

>yeah, I haven't connected my PS3 in a lot of time, sure it's able to fit a CFw on it, try it, user
>4.78

I can't even wait, right? Like, nothing will come out other than using another already hacked PS3, right? Or is there something I can do?

Also, after lurking GBATemp for a little I found out that there are a lot of different kind of possible hacks for an XBox 360 depending on your system. Mine is a Slim360, firmware at 2.0.16547.0, liteon DVD reader (I don't know exactly the type) and Trinity poswer supply from 2010. I know there is some other info that I could get, but it implies opening the console, and I want to wait until I know exactly what to do with it.

So yeah, can I get free gaymes on them?

recommend me some fun 3ds single player games

pocket card jockey

Your mom

reminder that only real niggas have a original 3ds

red master race is confirmed for having faster speeds due to flame like appearance

Face Raiders

Original 3ds xl here the NES controller one

have sure not use though no reason should be using one unless it's a poorfag for whatever reason i guess

What are some things that will get me banned on my 3DS with CFW?