*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

stop acting like a fucking subhuman nigger

sage

>tfw you will never have a white FC t2 to drive through the empty snowy streets at night with the love of your life in the passenger's seat

i want it all to end lads

Mmmm quite pungent my dear

your car sounded like shit had no power and got poor mileage so I made it better

>Carbed v8
>Good mileage

Pick one

>can no longer turn

dumb manko poster

probably better than a rotary even with the 6-71

has 3.08 gears

theres only a couple hundred pound difference

it has 700hp you just steer by throttle

I doubt it. That thing is definitely single digit mpg in even the best case

[Smooth Jazz]

sure its probably actually not better than a rotary but I wouldnt be surprised to learn it gets 12-15 mpg

it should be able to run highway speeds at under 3000

>that car
>that guy
perfect

[Freeform Jazz]

Normally I love big torquey v8s but there's something about rotaries that's just cool. Like winding it up to 9 grand and dumping the clutch with all that hilarious noise. I just can't get into 4 bangers though

you probably can

but you can probably do something better, too

Dear god, it IS an RX-8

[jazz intro into garageband dubstep]

How did they break the wheels like that?

Does it still drive?

Maybe it has hydraulic suspension and can be raised\lowered on demand.
Otherwise that thing will fall apart if it would run over anything thicker than a piece of paper.

Specs?

Honest to god i have no idea why anyone would put the wheels at such an angle.

Its ugly as fuck, desu.

that dude looks like doritos killed his father and he's out for vengeance

BRAAAAAP BRLRAAELAPLPELEEPEHHHHPHFFFF
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP*
Oh dear...did you smell that? W-would you like to come closer?
*PFFFTFFFFFFBRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh my goodness! That surprised me! Hmm? You wanna get a little closer?, oh alright.
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHH*
Oh my I...I think I made a mess, would you care...care to...to lick it up?
*PPPTTHHHHH*
How's it taste? I had had some taco bell today
Mmmm that's nice lick it all up
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPpth*
I know you got a whiff of that heheh, I'm all tapped out! Oh! What a mouth full you have! Care to share with me?
Mmmm yummy~~~

Since the triangle bros are still in this thread, I wanted to go ahead and ask. With the 25 year wait coming to an end for some of the 90s era jap shitboxes, the ability to purchase a RHD FD is now a thing, and on the surface, a low KM almost no rust FD for a similarly priced riced out high mileage equivalent.

What I want to go ahead and ask is that would it actually be a bad thing to buy a RHD 91-92 or is it a better alternative to just save up some extra money and buy a 93-94 from some fuck at rx7club

Japs have a tendency to take good care of their cars.
Importing would be a safer choice (assuming you can find a trustworthy importer)

ausfag here your shitposting is so cute muh brahs

you are like little quokka, here watch this.

M8

I was considering it through somebody like japanese classics or JDM EXPO, but something I noticed, is that most parts sellers don't actually sell anything for the 91-92 models unless their exclusively japanese, and that worries me.

Obviously I could be uninformed but I had heard japs ran b series regularly to 50k kms with no oil changes because their emissions or other laws require them to get a new car in about that amount of time

this is a realistic/achievable goal. YOU will never accomplish this, because you're a faggot loser who whines and complains about things he does not have, rather than working towards them.

Kill yourself you subhuman

It'd be a better use of your time to wait the 25 year mark and purchase it from an import company.
They won't import shit cars because it won't make them any money. A few reputable importers will go and personally inspect the cars before buying them.
It's also easier, because they will take care of all the paperwork. All you have to do is show up with money and sign a couple of papers.