Rip in piece

My first car is kill and I feel sad. Anyone want to share first car death stories?

i totalled my sisters subaru in my high school parking lot you cant win em all bud

i didnt even wreck mine its just reached a point where its not worth fixing anymore. I dont have the money/time/tools

I didn't sleep the night my first car was fucked, in fact i still own it.
>be me
>driving on the bridge
>truck with a bunch of shit hanging off the back cuts me off
>wood falls out
>nail sticking out
>ohfuck.jpg
>hits back tire
>FWD
>rams straight into barricade
>cops arrive 30m later

Then this is the most bullshit part

>cops find guy
>go to court for 1 year
>guy settles for 200$ and a small fine of 300$ by the state
>judge said i didnt have sufficient evidence
>jew lawyers

I know that feel too well user

I let a 71 240z rust in half

>not hiring your own jew
>$500 monthly payments for the rest of your life
>physiotherapy fully covered for the next 3 years
>trucker license revoked
Honestly you deserve what you got.

You monster

>first car reaches that point
>it sits for a few months
>plan to tow it to my new place as I finally have room for it
>find out my mom scrapped it without telling me
>didn't get to say goodbye

I had a far-fetched plan to turn it into a rally car that I probably never would have done. She knew it would just be a giant money pit lawn ornament but fuck.

I had a '94 chevy cavalier my dad bought me in 2002 for $400. We wrenched it together and I eventually sold it in 2007 for $800 with 325,000 miles on it. Then the kid I sold it to drove it for a week and slammed it into a tree.

>First car is 93 mustang
>Make left turn without looking to go into parking lot because I hear some girls in front of me yell my name.
>Basically just followed behind them because I was 16 and my dick was the primary head
>Dude smashed into passenger side and sent me flying 30 feet
>Still have the scar on my forhead

>Second car is 1986 Camaro
>Jeans get caught on brake pedal because slight rip around the edge
>Reach down to unsnag
>Go right through stop and into this guy
>Broke his back and ribs

That's the story of how I lost my license after having it for a little less than 2 months. That was half my life ago and I haven't had a serious accident since then. Worst was being the rear 4 cars that got brake checked by a dude and not able stop fast enough to keep from tapping the dude infront of me. I still miss both of those cars.

I'm terrified to sell my current car. I've read too many stories like this or where people see their old car around town beaten to shit or stanced.

>$500 monthly payments for the rest of your life
damn that sounds nice

How is it kill?

Lol it's a shitty Hyundai that has 2 torn axels, needs new struts, o2 sensors, new tires due to uneven wear, rust everywhere, power steering...

I can go on
It's really not worth fixing at this point plus I might be leaving the country in 5 months

My second car was a chevy corsica, '94 I think. Again, my dad and I fixed it up until it ran perfectly. sold it at about 250k. Some old man bought it from me, figured I'd never see it again. Apparently he just lives a few miles from me and I still see the thing tooling around. At one point the muffler rusted off and I had a buddy weld of a straight pipe. Old guy never even replaced it. Nice to see it around sometimes.

Are you getting Trumped?

its a hyundai, whats so sad about it?

Nah, it's just time to put it to rest

I meant the leaving the country part.

I flipped my first car back in October. Long story short, I was drunk, but had flipped it close enough to my house that I was able to go home, shower, and change clothes before the police showed up at my door.

Got off with a citation for trailer to control speed. Also, a wrecked car.

you deserve more than that for driving drunk you stupid fuck

I'm well aware I got off easy and things could have gone much, much worse.

I haven't touched the hooch since I totaled my car, if that makes you feel any better officer

kill yourself

>you deserve more than that for driving drunk enough to flip your car you stupid fuck

get off your high horse.

>these guys still have their cars and a cleaner driving record
>thinking they're haughty will help me cope!

>Be I
>Be dumb 20 year old
>Get my hands on a clean 350z
>Decide to fuckswitit
>Probably was already shot when I bought it
>Strap two big ass turbos to it.
>Go romp on it one day
>Engine detonates

>bought car shell
>swapped sr20de+t into it
>stolen a week after completed

drove it on the road once

First car was a 1998 ford explorer that had a mustang swap. big ol 5.0L jasper V8. Got it for $500 and it had 245,000 and original transmission. I had no clue how, and still don't understand but it would only work when i revved it to red line, then the transmission would click in and it would move. being a poor fag i drove it like that until it wouldn't drive any longer. made it to 253,000 miles and missed hearing that beastly engine roar with the broken muffler. It was shit, but it made me happy
Then I got an Acura Cl with the recalled transmission, mine wasn't recalled. I hated cars so much by this point I almost got a corolla or a Camry.

Mechanic bud talked me into a Buick park avenue since i hated unreliability. Now I love cars and really want a Pontiac or a Nissan from the 80s.

What kind of shady fucking scrapper accepts a car without a title?

You would be surprised how shitty a lot of that industry is.

>Dad get's me used minivan for my birthday (I picked it out. I just had a $400 cap)
>GF at the time is pissed because she thinks it's a POS
>I put like 5000 miles on it in the first few months of owning it
>Gets me out of a few situations
>Decide to go to Iowa a week after moving back home
>Transmission goes out on the way
>Nobody in Iowa will take it for scrap because salvage permit
>One place claims it will no problem
>Drive it there
>Have to walk all the way across town to collect money
>45 minute walk
>They tell me they aren't giving me anything for it because salvage permit
>I get pissed, kick their window, key a 69 something or other with original paint
>Get arrested
>Sit two weeks in jail because the judge mis-heard me when I plead guilty so I was being held for trial

abo's stole it, filled the tank up, drove an hour away to break into a store, outran police and then set it alight in a park.

rip lil nigga. fire was the only thing that could hav killed that civic. can't believe it outran cops with 3 passengers.

T boned by Heroin gorilla nigga he jump out and ran into woods after screaming I'm sorry

>not putting a gps in your car
>not installing a nerve gas security system in your car

You deserved it.

A good lawyer is a Godsend. A friend of mine got t-boned in his 330i by some dunce in a Honda Civic and got $15000 from her insurance company, along with massage and physiotherapy for 3 years. He was perfectly fine save a minor concussion and the car was mechanically sound, but his lawyer pushed him to exaggerate the symptoms to make for a better case.
He bought an E46 M3 with the money and gets free massages weekly.

>not living away from niggers
>not owning a garage

mfw I trip my own security system

>and gets free massages weekly
Happy endings?

Heh, getting t-boned seems like a good idea now.

My lawyer is freemason but it should work all the same.

any lawfags here know the legality of a deadly boobytrap for car thieves? something like
>ignition started without security sequence
>interior camera takes picture/video of thief
>doors lock
>windows roll up
>gas released into cabin
>suffocation

would a car you own be the same as your house in states with castle laws?

Booby traps are illegal in your house too.

Just sold my first car.
I miss it but at the same time not really.
Hope it lives a good life with the new owner.

why tho

>first vehicle was S10 pickup truck
>blue, extended cab, 5 speed manual
>187k miles, transmission dies
>no cash to fix it

I know it probably ended up in a U Pull it junkyard or it just got crushed. But if I was a millionaire Id pay someone to find my old truck. I hope some fucker out there fixed it and it is still running.

Its the only vehicle I ever owned that I didnt want to trade in.

RIP S10

my first car was a 1985 s10 blazer 4x4 5 speed manual
for some reason you could drive it all day and it would retain its coolant, but the moment it sat you would wake up to an empty radiator and coolant all over the ground underneath. literally got to the point i would just fill it with water every day. still loved that shitbox though

got stolen by natives and rekt into the back of another car

rip

well my first car was a tarus but it gave me trouble since day one
the first car i cared about was my 95 mustang, aftermarket radio OEM everything else and a V6.
I had to swerve to avoid someone on their phone and wrapped the passenger side around a tree. Bent the axle to. Sold it to someone who said they'd cut the roof off it and turn it into a dirt track car which made me want to cancel the transaction but i didnt really have a choice
recently saw it with a miscolored new door on it and the rear quarter panel still ruined. they must have gotten rid of the almost new all season tires in exchange for some ghetto rims.
my only regret was that i forgot to take out the aftermarket radio before selling

so then cops can bust in without fear of a spike trap all the time if they want to.

yup.

>be me, last spring
>starting to get into this JDM hype shit
>installed injen CAI in my '02 RSX
>throw in a ""hydroshield""" because reviews recommend it
>anyways, it's spring
>massive fucking downpour that morning
>the whole street is flooded ankle deep
>no way around it
>drive through it anyway
>finally pass the puddle
>car suddenly stops
>try turning the damn key
>nothing
>it's fucking hydrolocked
>remove the coil packs and plugs and hope water spurts out of the holes
>nothing
>still fucked
>tow it to some small mechanic shop
>this sweating hog of a wrencher quotes me $4,000 for an engine swap
>cocksucker tells me he wouldn't know if that exact engine that he picked up from the yard would work
>we can't find that out unless i pay the cocksucker of course
>cut my losses
>sell the thing as a shell
>spend three moths without a car nor the means to get to work or get around town
>fortunately i had enough to get me back on my feet
>fast forward to summer and fall
>now own a shitty 1999 Ford Ranger i bought for 1800 and a 2009 GS500 naked streetbike in perfect condition

still overhauling the previous owner's negligence on the Ranger yet i'm doing alright now since that loss. and to make things better it's almost spring so more time on my bike. I'm so glad that i've gotten on the bike life hype, it's the most fun i've ever had.

but now, whenever i see a RSX i just can't help but feel the frustration that car has caused me. it's not a good feeling losing your only means of transportation.

killed my first manual

Clutch imploded and it dorifto'd into a fence

RIP widdle R33 GTST 1996-2013

Blew a hole in the engine of my 2000 Honda Prelude SH after running out of fuel on the highway.
I miss that piece of shit.

How much power were you pulling out of the RSX?

My accent shit the bed on the highway three days after i paid it off.

It worked well enough to get to work before the misfire kicked in but after trying to fix it for three months it started running even worse so i traded it in. Pissed me off, the whole reason I bought the fucker was because it was the cheapest brand new car available

lol it was the base model, all i added was the shitty CAI and a Yonaka Exhaust

>Prelude

those really should have been RWD

I agree. The car was so lightweight and fun to drive.

because the gov said so. Gotta be nice to the people breaking into your home

>engine in first car blows up
>car is fine for parts other than engine
>buy new car, move to new town an hour and a half away
>6 months later, car is still sitting in old driveway (buddy let me keep it there)
>call scrapyard to haul it away
>guy sounds inbred and keeps cutting me off to yell at the co-owner in the background
>finally manage to get a time and price set up for the next day
>drive hour and a half with title to get rid of this thing
>wait
>wait
>wait
>call scrapyard
>"this is Cleetus"
>"hurr durr oh ya talked to Jebediah yistrday?"
>"HEY JEB! JEB! HEY JEB! JEEEEEEEB! YA'LL TALKED TO SOME GUY YISTRDAY ABOUT *mumble mumble* ???"
>"HUH?"
>"Some guy is sayin' he's been waitin' for ya to git his car"
>"OH... UH, YEAH. SHIT. WHOOPS"
>Jesus fucking Christ
>set up another time for next day
>drive home
>drive back next day
>guy still manages to be late
>shows up in Accord with no truck
>mumbles something about the title
>get out title and other paperwork
>"Okay buddy just sign here on the back"
>"So you mind if this gets towed tomorrow?"
>tell him it needs to be towed immediately since he stood me up the previous day
>"Alright bud we'll have a truck come by this afternoon"
>tell him if the truck isn't there I'm calling another yard and coming to get my title back
>"Alright buddy"
>pulls out loose bills and just drops them on the hood of my car so some fall off and start to blow away
>call friend later that day to confirm truck got the car

That was the closest I've ever been to actually murdering someone.

>restore and daily an X1/9 for five years
>blow headgasket while driving one day
>have to make the call that I can no longer justify keeping a car that is getting to the age where it needs an engine rebuild and keep it as my primary car
>sell it because I don't have space and don't want to spend the money on keeping two cars

>about 15 years ago
>young and poor
>have enough scratch after tax refund to buy used AW11
>love it, so much fun to drive
>do oil changes/tune ups but no money to get it really checked out to see what it needs
>drive, drive, drive
>one day, coming off freeway, something on car blows, big smoke, slows to a stop, won't go anywhere
>dirt poor, can't even afford to get it towed
>leave it on side of road
>assume impounded/sold/junked but never hear or see anything about it again
>ghost car

So that the fire fighters and parametric don't get injured when the neighbor calls about the smell after you died from choking on chicken tendies.

>whenever i see a RSX i just can't help but feel the frustration that car has caused me.
>installs cold air intake
>drives through puddle
>hydrolock engine
>blames car.
What an idiot.

I'm running a CAI on my civic and it's down pouring nearly everyday.
But I'm smart enough to avoid flooded street and freeways.
I also cut my rally armor flaps and made them into a customized splash shield that I attached to my already underbody skid plate and and under my hood as a cover

It was a 1989 navara with an sr swap
I'm pretty sure the GPS would have been worth more than the car in my country

Don't worry though I had it insured for double its actual value in parts so I came out on top

I'm going to Japan to teach English for a year. Hopefully I can drive some cool shit over there