Aftermarket for 2010 Audi A5 2.0T Quattro S-line

Just bought pic related for 15k

What are some good (preferably OEM) aftermarket parts that can make it look perform or look better without turning it into a greasy piece of shit or burn a hole in my bank account

>greasy piece of shit or burn a hole in my bank account

>he bought a used audi
>he thinks it already isn't both of these

this

have fun with your Passat coupe with extra leather and meme FWD-based """"AWD""""

ur so wrong lol, iuts neither a passat nor is it fwd biased. its actually rwd biased.

just get a tune, exhaust, nice wheels and enjoy a good daily and weekend carver

assblasted audi fag detected

>>>/vwvortex/

>MLB platform is not applied to any VW
>only base model a4s, all a3s, and audi TT's have fwd biased awd

a guy with a slammed jetta fuck ur crush?

>drives a VW

>resorts to neet-posting reddit memes

btfo

sure thing pal

OP here, wheres the best place to get OEM rims or body parts not from audi

was looking into the optional spoiler that came on them from factory, but its 350$ min from audi themselves lmao

>he paid Benz/BMW money for LITERAL VW parts

>OEM not from audi

>spoiler
>fwd biased car

kys

dood
this shithole has been shit tier reddit for years
you reddit faggots are cancer

Why are audifags so easy to trigger?

ebay or look online. youre better off lurking audi a5 forums than this place brah. just by googling i found like 5+ spoilers/trunk lids for your car.
yeah the neets are in full force today. you cant have a decent thread anymore

>yeah the neets are in full force today.

ayy thanks my dude

It's all just falcunt being an asshole.
Amazing because he should be asleep now

>implying there's only one person on Veeky Forums who knows that audi is shit
I mean if you NEED that German prestige at least buy something good like a Mercedes or BMW, not a VW parts bin special.

the equivalent bmw ad i was looking at turned out to be a piece of shit, plus i read about early model 335i having issues and were a lot more expensive for less equipment

i went with the audi only cus it only has 63000 kms for a way cheaper price than a base line 335i

Enjoy your understeer and VAG """"reliability""""

It's because the Audi is so much worse than its competitors, it's a cuckbox and you're cucked because you bought one

a5 has a 55-45 weight balance, understeer is not even noticeable.

rather that then dish out thousands of dollars to fix the 335i s shitty turbo every 60000kms.

at least i know the 2.0t is built to last,

>at least i know the 2.0t is built to last,
>VAG
>built to last

owned an a4 2.0t for 100000kms never had a single problem
dunno what youre on about with VAG?

Don't feed the trolls breh :)
Understeer is irrelevant in this type of car since you're very rarely gonna track it. It handles very well for it's class, looks great, and has a beautiful interior.

haha true
thanks my bro

>100,000kms
>62,000 miles
>A lot
Your yurop is showing. I audibly kek'd

>trying to justify your shit purchase this hard
Why don't you guys suck each other's dicks already?

>dunno what youre on about with VAG?

This happens in every Audi thread because Veeky Forums loves its outdated memes.

you have to get da rimz man

Lol chill out dude, forgot your meds today?

hell yeah looking for a set of s5s or rs5s

op just go to audiworld or audizine. this place is full of poor children who live with their parents and spend their time posting memes, not working on cars.

to attempt to give you some helpful advice here, before you do any performance modifications on this car youre going to want to make sure your engine is in good working order. some of the 09-11 2.0t motors had problems with oil consumption due to faulty rings. there was a class action lawsuit for this, so if you qualify theyll fix it for free. get that taken care of before you do anything else, as theyll deny your claim if it's modded.

second, i dont know what your budget is, but look into the eibach/bilstein b12 pro kit and some sway bars for suspension, and an 034 or eurocode high flow cat and stage 2 tune for performance. for supporting mods look into a treadstone tr8 intercooler, gfb dv+ diverter valve, afe prodry filter, silicone turbo inlet hose, and some r8 coil packs with ngk 8 range iridium plugs. if you really wanna have some fun, go k04/f23l turbo with corresponding tune. lots of info on all this stuff on the forums i mentioned above.

and keep up with the maintenance on this car. german cars will cost you an arm and a leg if you wait for things to break before you fix them.

>not buying the 3.2 or s5
You dun goofed.

Keep it stock faggot. If you wanted the higher performance model you should've bought one from the start.

this is a car board not a shopping board fagit

>meme FWD-based """"AWD""""
quattro RWD based, retard.

another idiot that fell for the overpriced vw meme

so, how does it feel knowing that you've spent too much on a remodeled passat?

actually it's 70/30, ONLY when it detects front wheel slip, so yeah, it's a fwd 99% of the time

actually IT IS a passat, the chassis is exactly the same as the drivetrain is exactly the same

idiots that never got the memo mlb platform was released for the entire group and the cars share the same chassis

>outdated memes

>having to remove the entire front of the car to change a timing belt

>being charged premium prices for parts stamped with the VW logo

Yeah, "oudated".

lol

This
>tfw no avant b8.5

You're thinking of the A3/S3 and the other "lesser" transverse/haldex rebaged VW turds that they sell to badge whores.

A4 and up are still longitudinal with real (Torsen) AWD. For now, anyway.

Even in that one iteration of the A4 that had the Passat as a sister car, the Passat was longitudinal- really it was more that that Passat was a rebadged Audi, not the other way around.

>not outdated
>talking about timing belts
lmfao my man. these cars haven't used timing belts in over a decade

>timing belt
>belt
opinion discarded