/bdog/ - Black Desert Online

Nouver edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/

>Mod Info if you put this here try to get it right goddammit gotta do everything myself
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Aside from the $10 cost of the base game, there are about $100 in allegedly must-have cash shop purchases for a competitive player. However, other large advantages can be gained from spending hundreds more in the cash shop. If you're casual you don't have to spend at all.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
>duplicates and outdated stuff just come on
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK44opeLpEw
youtube.com/watch?v=s2zr9zcbPO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pengus

How do I find a cute girl (even a male one would do) to erp with?

roleplaying helps, not a lot of people really just jump right into ERP

It helps to add that you're ERP friendly in your char's profile! But I've found 3 strangers so far in Heidel NA_calph2 that were very friendly!
And to the user in the other thread, I just got 53 today!

>ERP friendly in your char's profile
embarassing

not if you want ERP

I don't think you get the point

yes it is. Because your non-erb guildies and stuff will see. It's like going around irl with a "sissy slut" headband even though you only use a marginal amount of your time indulging in that fetish, in the hope that someone likeminded sees.

But I need them to be cute irl too, like me.

>he isn't in a ERP guild with weekly orgies

m8 if you are "ERP friendly" you don't give a shit about any of that stuff

I'm going out on a limb here and guess you don't ERP, because you are bringing up retarded issues like
>what about what other people think of you??
>what if they see your sissy slut headband??
>you don't even ERP that much, why would you put that on your profile :(((

you just sound insecure, nobody cares about that stuff, and the people that do aren't really worth your time

stop putting yourself in an ERPists shoes, otherwise you just keep assuming its someone who is exactly like you, when the personality of that kind of person is just extremely different from yours

fair enough. you're right, I'd never erp, it seems too awkward to me.

well since none of you wanted the repayment letter, im just going to find a hot guy to give it to

I'll take it, user! If you're around later tomorrow I can drag you around Sausans for my grind hour, I usually outpace my pet pickup anyway.

*suck suck suck*

Can I buy the Bern outfit from someone? (Ranger)

I just put it up.

Have fun user.

How long are the queue times?

2 hours

Ohhh wow, okay, well I guess I'm just gonna sit here and wait. Thanks!

How would I go about getting a guest pass to try the game out? Saw Ninja gameplay and it looked pretty cool, I'd like to try it out.

Actually do I even need a guest pass? There's just a 7 day trial on the web site.

use that one or someone will give you one here. Using someone elses code gets them reward (though small ones)

do what you want. I DO have a code if you want one though

You don't need one, but here's a couple anyway

I5HCUA4-H6AISNN-6NIM7BQ-D1SQ5
TCB8K4I-H5R1UIO-J3EMM9U-NE1JL
MSK5EEV-G5B8URE-M08M2LL-IL9QM

Sure, if you get something out of it, I may as well..

Does Ignore Knockdown/Float/Stun, etc. Resistance work for PvE against the larger enemies that always give IMMUNEs?

meet me at gizzfest 2017 if you want an ass-kicking

No

Remember, if youre a witch with less than 350D kys

literal healslut build

fuck off templatebitch

kill yourself avatarfags

>healslut

3rd in kills for our node war

Why cover the names?

dead game

Because kills are accounted by most damage right? Please stop.

because im not 400 dp yet

>responding to the avatarfag
Kill yourself.

man you aren't even pretending to be retarded, you are just going full retard

>Black Desert Online
Honest question. have they fixed the texture popping/weird graphics rendering that was present at the release of the game?

no

Yes, turn everything to maximum. It only happens on low settings due to render distance being limited.

Kill yourslf

Maybe

I'll be there

>tfw everything just deletes you and have to chug pots like a whore chugs cum once you get to mediah
>tfw only 123 dp
>tfw too poor

I never asked for these feelerinos

I remember that feel

>be witch
>never used a single pot

How long does it take to get awakened? Plate two handed DPS is usually my jam, but according to the website it has to be awakened otherwise you're sword and board, also the weeb in me thinks Ninja awakening looks really cool, are both good? Downloading right now so trying to figure out what to roll.

it happens if your computer is shit

Depends on your autism level. Leveling from 1 to 50 is pretty fast, especially as a new player since you can be in the channels that give extra xp. But you need to be 55-56 to awaken, and once you hit 50 leveling up starts to get pretty slow.

I'm not too autistic, and it has taken me about 1 day per level after level 50, so it's pretty slow. I also picked warrior, i liked him as sword and board too and i didn't have any particular difficulty leveling him up until i hit like 53, but that's just because i didn't have enough money to get good armor. Don't know about pvp or any of that though, dunno about ninja, but i see a lot of ninjas so i assume they're ok.

Steel or Bronze dagger for the ranger?

friend and i made characters about an hour ago and we're at L38 already. Would be faster if we were popping exp buffs, or solo.

Think if you're just grinding itll take about 7 hours on a non-olvia channel to hit 56

>7h to 56
What the actual fuck are you smoking?
Especially as a new player who has no idea what they're doing, with a shit weapon and wanting to explore and figure out the game a bit.

Early get the attack one, later get the accuracy one

Do you need accuracy or AP?
How long is a string?

I don't know

Ninja and Maehwa are the strongest classes in the game, but they both require a lot of effort and time to be put in, both to learn how to play them and gear them properly. once you do that, it feels extremely rewarding.

because of the above, the average shitter will tell you both of those classes are bad and that you should reroll to berserker/sorcerer/ranger/witch/warrior

warrior is easy mode

yeah that's why all the 220+ ap guilds are recruiting ninjas and maehwas

oh wait you faggot, they only want zerks/warriors/rangers/witches/sorcs

>Actually thinks ninja and maehwa is the strongest.
This shitposting is worse than avatarfagging.

>implying my gear is that bad
Come on user.

shut the fuck up you retarded avatarfag

Kill yourself.

nice try kid

cume boyz

cuz the "220+ AP" guilds (there's different gear builds in this game you stupid nigger, that don't revolve around AP, but DP and accuracy as well, but i understood your retardese and i know you mean top guilds) don't want to take the risk on getting a ninja/maehwa, since the chance that a person playing either of those classes properly is very slim, hence, they prefer to go the safe route and recruit morons like you that just play one of the easy mode classes stated above. if you have the "220+ AP" gear with any of those, you have to actually be mentally retarded to be unable to do your job properly in a node war.

so yea, this faggot and are the average shitters i am referring to

I wanna slap you with my dick

meant this one

yeah i bet you want a healthy social life and a secure future but that ain't gonna happen either...............

Actually it's because PvP in this game is 99% gear regardless of what class you are.

Okay its time to shut up retard.

All I want is to slap my dick on that tamer face

somewhat true, but once again, if i'm a guild leader, indeed i'd just stack sorcerers, witches and rangers with good gear, because the chance that they'll perform better than a maehwa or ninja in a node war is much higher, simply because they are easier to play

t. Berserker/Sorcerer/Ranger/Witch/Warrior

>using the Parrying Dagger instead of Rosar when going for DP

>Listing top tier classes that top guilds want.
hehexd

stop being retarded
ranger/witch/sorc/etc are just stronger classes overall

Okay avatarfag calm down

you're the avatarfag

Please post your gear because I have the feeling you don't know how to play this game.

parrying dagger is evasion based

it's the witch equivalent of tadd shuriken, which is what ninjas use when going for evasion/DP based build

youtube.com/watch?v=yK44opeLpEw

youtube.com/watch?v=s2zr9zcbPO8

just shut the fuck up and stop pretending to have anything more than just the most basic of knowledge about the game.

if you have 220ap and you aren't a fucking spaz you can probably join any recruiting guild you want

>nameless theorycrafters talking as if they know anything about the game.

not if you're a tamer

>theorycrafters
>literally provide 2 video proofs of how an evasion based build performs

do you even know what a theory is?

>Tadd works on ninja, that's why it should work on witch too.
First of all he is Hybrid not ur trashy DP build. Second of all the only reason why it works on ninjas is because they are a combo heavy class they don't need high AP.

God. I want to get into this game but I just dont know where to start to have ((((fun)))).

You grind

Fun starts when you start leveling your character and ends when you get to lvl 56.

Best class?

The one with biggest tits

>First of all he is Hybrid
>he's literally dumping everything possible into DP & evasion, he has fucking 112 AP and is using rosar helm and gloves instead of bheg. only thing is he probably doesn't know he should aim for red coral rings since DP from them has been shown to be evasion based

>Second of all the only reason why it works on ninjas is because they are a combo heavy class they don't need high AP.
>how is that related to the ninjas in the videos that use tadd getting hit considerably less when they are attacked, than the average AP build

nigga what the fuck are you even saying

jesus christ just shut the fuck up, seriously, i don't know if it's one shitter or multiple, but having to reply to you is fucking awkward and frustrating

surely can explain himself why he uses parrying dagger

Kys

Is there a type of wood that's somehow above others? I want to try crafting at some point, but first I need some materials.

No/regular logs

>Posts video of ninjas talks about witch gear.
wew.

>ninjas in the videos that use tadd getting hit considerably less
>I wonder why my 329 DP makes me take less damage.
Kill yourself mate

Does queue mean how long it takes before an item you put up is available for purchase?

Also, any of you guys think dark knight will be coming to US along with margoria?