byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitch.vtv/vnv3x15
discord.gg/STtrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for P I N

What if we doubled power consumption across the board so that engineering was a real job? At the moment it's binary, either no engines have been set up or somebody spent 5 minutes doing solars so you'll never have to worry about power ever again. Engine autism would actually matter.
Maybe even more than doubled, I'm not exactly sure how pointless consumption is right now.

>were over paying pomf
Theres 7 peoples on the patreon last i checked, one of them alone donates half the money involved. Dont claim to be overpaying if you arent paying

twitch tv/N3X15

N3X15 streaming ss13 coding!

what do you feel about the discord?

do you use it?

do you meta with it?

It's fine. We used IRC and Steamchat before. We use Discord now. Don't get ruffled over change.

Daily, the entire coding chat is there.

It just means even more blackout calls. you can't fix it.

I like the discord.
I gained some new friends and play overwatch with them. It also helps me keep in contact with existing friends.

You might think it's a good idea because you play Engineering and find it boring after you set up power, but it's a bad idea

You already have antagonist that can sabotage engineering, and good luck trying to spit out power after that

When has an antagonist ever sabotaged an engine with the intent of knocking out power? Either they singuloose or give no fucks about engineering. New engines can be ordered by cargo in a few minutes anyway.

I remember three people in my entire experience that sabotaged engineering with the objective of power loss.

Christopher Dorner.
Werner Heisenberg in his horrorform 3 hour palooza.
Some vampire that constantly shapeshifted and got into our group of progressivelly less survivors.

I liked the idea to remove skeleton from the last thread, so I'll expand on it
>skeletons now are as fast as humans
>skeletons are no longer a station race
>retcon skeletons being station dwellers that got fucked by wizard magic
>skeletons are now servants originally summoned by the wizard federation, but are harmless without the presence of a wizard
>skeletons now spawn on a wizard federation grand archive, which is basically a huge library with fun wizard stuff (no spacesuits or pods)
>skeletons can do mundane stuff like play cards or write books to upload to the library system
>maybe even have a holodeck-like thing that lets them take wizard gear and duke it out on the deck for fun
>only way to get there and exchange players is the salvage shuttle
It'd be a good way to get rid of lmaowacky skeletons without any place on the station without getting the players too mad, add some fun fluff for the wizard federation, and also to have some neat features.

Just make the salvage shuttle a 5-skelly department that flies around and gets up to mischief

twitch.vtv/vnv3x15

Best gamemode is autotator.
I cannot be proven wrong.

where do I go to learn how to code for this game?

>didn't even get the link right

One user today said that the best gamemode is autotator and has yet to be proven wrong. This story is ongoing and will be reported on as events develop, s t a y t u n e d.

discord.gg/STtrY

>ID cards for the station are skeleton keys
>has a zoo area with several empty cages, a monkey cage, and a cage with a single grey slime
>pokemon gear and a staff of change are also in the zoo area
>holodeck area is HUGE, and has bomberman arena, thunderdome, wizard duel, and giant chess as settings
>people can no longer see flipped cards in your hand when examining you because that's fucking gay and makes it impossible to play poker
FUND IT

you open dream maker and look at something similar to what you want and then copy/paste what you need and make it work :^)

Yes, but when is Probe finishing his meme Lamprey Station vault?

Add a REALLY fancy cursive font too.

My WHAT?

>Send Borg to Anomaly
>Die just before he comes back
>Dont get to play with any of the cool treasures.

;-;

>When you get ambushed so hard you drop your mouse IRL

I immediately regret multiple life decisions.

>Want to autism fort
>Get connection issues in eng maint where my screen locks but I can talk
>Relog to fix it
>Getting the succ
>Engineer comes in the room but doesn't even open the locker we're both in.
Reeeeeee

>be emagged
>spend all round looking for target as ordered
>never find them, they died somewhere anyway
>only kill one guy in self defense
>meanwhile, silicon/security war because why not

Security wanted to reset just cause but they were helpless retarded. Use your battering ram if yo udon't know how to thermite or lift unpowered bolts.

>nonantag
>find id changer and voice disguiser in the trash
>try to pull a couple pranks
>pretend to be the botanist and claim the chef stole my emag
>heard sec lynching the chef
>anticipate a bwoink
>turned out both were syndies and the botanist had an emag

instead, they tried to tell the borgs to do it, and attacked us when we refused.

Meanwhile, I saved the HoS for shits and giggles by locking the guy killing him in a maintenance hall that he couldn't escape.

Not only did the botanist have an emag, they BOTH had an emag.

>like 12 bodies in medbay
>no biomass
>no pills other than anti-tox, which is already readily available
>no mix
>no plasma
>the two doctors are running circles around medbay, not treating anybody
>end up head transplanting two crew to monkeys to defib them after cloning the HoS
>gear up for the inevitable clusterfuck of the escape shuttle
>there is so much shit everywhere that my game is barely able to function
>my view lags behind as i go to escape
>it updates after about 8 seconds
>permanently on the floor with radiation from the borg bunker
BORGS REEE

Great metagaming champ.

sounds like a typical service department

If it makes you feel better, I wanted to do that for 3 years

it got me good, and from what I could see everyone else ignored the bodies and walked in to die deeper inside

>Be warden
>captain and HoS intervening in security matters, AI is obviously was hacked by the first tator
>they BORG the first tator under HIS OWN LAWS
>memes occur
>man dieing from bloodloss, begging for iron pills
>tell an officer to take his PDA and get him some iron
>he brings 50 iron sheets
>bully a traitor in perma for the rest of the round and shit falls apart all around me.

weird round!

So last round is what hippie feels like regularly?

still got greentext, mission accomplished

get wood, make a bowl, add metal, grind metal, sip

So many good times

Mortar metal sheets and drink or inject. You can supplement it with the vendor donuts. There's like 6 boxes of 12 if you hack them too.

I ordered a medical crate, surgery crate and blood packs for the brig early in the shift to set up brigbay, they never arrived

t. One of your officers

ahh. proves how much i know!

>one second before the round begins meme ooc with "pls gib antag"
>get traitor and ling
>has been like 5 months since i got antag because roles are fucked
>first absorb is clumsy and with thermals i can see that an engineer heard
>opens every door but the one im in by miracle
>absorb like ten people after
>holocarps
>zas
>everything goes to shit
>sec sees me emaggint into hop and taking a gun
>might as well go loud
>nope
>the moment i click my compute freezes
>die internally
>comes back minutes later
>im alive
>apparently the officer died at the hands of a spider queen before arresting me
>borer bro helps me out
>deathsting niggers
>deathsting the captain, he had a fucking e-sword
>absorb some nigger with an agent id named "The shuttle"
>get mad traitor loot
>deathsting the mime captain
>borgs rogue apparently
>with most lingalings powers, a borer, traitor gear, the cap laser and a good spirit i go to the shuttle while shooting niggers behind
>nope, cyborgs have made hell out of the shuttle with a shard and uranium walls
>get to kill one but shard 2strong

Missed this so fucking much.

after you shot my chest to hell with that lazer gun I grabbed all of the armory and came after you. A shame about the shard and walls, it would have been a great showdown

t. warden

i shat my pants when you didnt fall or slow down after like 5 cap laser shots

Borer from the captain you murdered was inside of me. Kinda poetic if you think about it

Just wasted time coming up with shit for it that'll literally never be made because I don't know shit about coding/mapping and I doubt exiling skeletons received well.

Needs a kitchen. Maybe put one in between dorms/botany and the bar?

Also, the bar should have a back room with building supplies, and only serve milk. Make sure there's lots of syringes and forks.

Add a 1-use item in the wizard's den that summons random a skeleton to the wiz den, makes it an antag with the orders to assist the wizard, and give it a random spellbook and single-use teleport scroll. Shit would be fun as fuck.

Also don't make it only accessible with the salvage shuttle, it'd be an OP as fuck cultist base.

Which job has gotten the most powercreep in the last year or so?

trader hands down, but i'm not sure it counts because it's still new

I'm just hoping the net result is more trading and less birdtiding.

traders are on the tightest leash this game has, tighter than the fucking punishment roles, only maybe beat by head roles
i'm not concerned

Tase and shotgun every time there's not glass in the way man. Lasers are for baddies.

Because the bird tide was insufferable.

>IT'S [GAMEMODE]

More ideas for the holodeck:
Shootout:
>one team gets grey jumpsuits, gasmasks, insulated gloves, and black shoes
>other team gets sec gear
>both teams get a laser or a shotgun for each person

Lasertag:
>Lasertag.

It's what happens when you have two purges with ample announcement ahead of time.

>[00:40:51]SAY: Zachary Hensha/Carshalash (@12,244,2) : OH SHIT OHDJHNSFNF
>[00:40:56]SAY: Zachary Hensha/Carshalash (@12,245,2) : ITS AUTOTRAITOR

Admins confirmed, next purge is on the twentieth
tell your friends, Veeky Forumsstation is rules free on 1/20/17

Sounds like the epitome of comfy. Code it, Probe.

security. SPS's were fixed, and Lol roundstart pocket lethals that stun, can't be emped, and can be reloaded with the press of a button rather than having to retreat and charge. I don't get how anyone can even have fun with sec, it's all so brain numbingly easy and I'm forced to let known traitors go just so something can keep the round interesting. Even rampant greytiding is super easy to stomp out these days.

I would believe you if security actually worked.
KEEP BUFFING THEM UNTIL THEY WORK

Needs some kind of autism project place so people don't get bored of playing it so many rounds in a row.

tfw no telescience waifu

>tfw I helped the chef most the shift protectin his ass.

It's kinda depressing to see how much the powercreep has gone out of hand on the server.
Probably no way to get shit nerfed back down, since everyone hates having their favourite thing nerfed, and we're voting on things democratically.

>was a quartermaster
>hunting a wiz
>wiz used mindswap on me
>died by Security

you were an awesome help man
good fuckin round all things considered.

Make the main hallway longer and add a big atmos room with RPDs and lots of metal and glass sheets. Across from it could be a room with clothing vending machines, an autodrobe, wizard vend, washing machines, and various random articles of clothing that don't come from any of those machines.

Also fuck the salvage shuttle can get to it idea, it should be inaccessible. Too much shit that could be niggered.

If everybody is dead nobody can be the wizard

There's like 2, 3 people with mindswapped, and i saw one of the wiz on my headquarters.

You were running around with your egun turned to lethals, in your hand, ready to be disarmed. Don't do that anymore it's a workplace hazard

>eating dinner while having space open in the background, ghosting the round
>get drafted as a wizard
>have never played wizard before and have no idea what anything does
>feel the pressure of all the ghosts observing me waiting to see me do something stupid
>everything I do is stupid and three minutes later I've died to an electrocuted door

Were you my apprentice?

just do scrying + gemsuit + firebird + fireball + horseman curse
it's the single most braindead faggotiest wiz build possible that everyone has to try once

You weren't the only bad wizard. I was given a sympathy retry, did okay staff of changing and jaunting around like a cock the second time, but got robusted.

As long as the round is fun, all that counts.

better than the wizard that got merced in the fucking bar

I like firebird/SoC/fireball/whatever I'm feeling like
It's a fun time.

The Tazer needs to be nerfed.

Ranged stun combat is pretty gay. Its not really even any fun, and its not like you really even have to worry about missing shots, especially as sec, because its not hard to get ahold of 4 of them round start.

Even the Stunbaton is a bit much.

Would be better if melee stuns were probability based instead of guranteed.

What happened to security shoving guys over and wrestling cuffs onto them? Now its just spray the fucking hall with "I win yellow sprites"

>What happened to security shoving
it was never a thing

If your apprentice was the one that got summoned five minutes before roundend, yeah. I have Wizard set to "never" on the special roles so I dunno why it picked me

I picked up your spellbook instead of one I could actually use, didn't know Knock opened doors so I disposal'd myself to get out of science, finally figured out knock so I went to Atmos to get a hardsuit in attempt to trick people, got doorcrushed by the AI

>try to change the vox I mistakenly chickened back into a vox again
>the geneticist has the dna scanner is set to duration 10 at maximum intensity
>nearly fucking broil the chicken

What did he mean by this?

>What happened to security shoving guys over and wrestling cuffs onto them? Now its just spray the fucking hall with "I win yellow sprites"
You played on another server then came here and complained.

>probability based
they already kinda are, user. pure-blooded RNG is a touchy subject that usually leads to more frustration than not. I don't disagree with the idea of nerfing them, the only problem is the entire game revolves around stuns. you have to think about the implications when you make a change. I was actually thinking to nerf cuffs and allow for biting and kicking, and other simple and basic tasks, maybe even reduce the uncuffing time or not have it reset while running.

Git gud

Instead of cuffs resetting when you move, it should just do half progress for that second, so that if you run for the entire length of your uncuffing it takes twice as long, with the possibility of finding a quiet spot occasionally to stand still.

>allow for biting and kicking
There's a good reason why those are disabled
>cuff greyshit/antag
>they autistically nontop try to bite you all the way to brig
>you have to stunlock them all the way there or fucking harmbaton their skull in
>if you don't have enough stuns you just HAVE to harmbaton their skull in
No officer should have to deal with that shit.

I could see it being re-added if it had like a 30% chance to hit.

You have to remember that 90% of officer are valid hunting shitters who kept getting robusted as assistants.

Nah, fuck off with that retarded shit.

Can Mommis build turrets?

They're capable of doing so but it's technically a law violation.

it's a contentious issue.
Last I checked it was allowed, but varied by mod.

>You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being,

A turret in it of itself is not involvement. Especially if you have it turned off at the start.

>you may not harm any being, regardless of intent or circumstance.

Every one knows Tazing is not harming. As long as you don't set them to lethal. No harm is done.

>You must maintain, repair, improve, and power the station to the best of your abilities.

Turrets are an improvement.

It's one of those things where it depends on what exactly you're doing.

Building a turret itself isn't involving yourself with another being.
Building a turret in the hall and turning it on is.

You'll get 5 different answers from 5 different admins because the context will be different every time.

>Veeky Forums will never have a multi-z ship with flight capabilities and sectors.

Deck 1