/srg/ - Speedrunning genera

Useful speedrunning links:
speedrun.com/ - Has most, if not all records of runners doing certain games. Many runs have a recording so you can learn what the runners have done.

tasvideos.org/ - Tool-assisted speedruns. Shows how a game can be run in optimal conditions. As expected, they're quite fast paced and pull off many frame perfect actions. They're also useful for an RTA, as these videos are useful for learning routes and certain techniques.

Other urls found in this thread:

repod.github.io/rtv/
speedrun.com/ae2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>de gay

Caleb Hart has been running 70 star for YEARS, and he still has a worse time than our boi, Squid.

Webm Wednesday: /v/ gets to see our speedwebms Edition

why are you still posting those SHIT links? you think anyone STILL posting in serg NOW, such a long time since agdq ended, wouldn't know about them? shaking my FRIGGIN head son

....so what
That isn't Caleb's main game.
I am just doing that game for fun.
You better put some repeck on my name

both squid and caleb both did some attempts then stopped playing for a long time. that doesnt = constant playing, idiot

1) why are you so afraid of more people coming?
b) if you don't want links why didn't you make a thread i mean we were ON PAGE 10

>1) why are you so afraid of more people coming?
i was gonna laugh at this one, but then i noticed this guy who seems to be completely fucking BRAND-NEW here.
for real son, there are no new posters and the ones who do surely are at least intelligent enough to find out about speedrun.com, literally the FIRST result when you google speedrun, and an old ass site that has a bunch of links to youtube anyway. like son just go straight to youtube for that shit s m h
>b) if you don't want links why didn't you make a thread i mean we were ON PAGE 10
you know you can make a new one AFTER the thread is ded right? jeez son, you truly are new here

shut up autist

>for real son, there are no new posters
dropping an unword on this, you may need glasses

>like son just go straight to youtube for that shit
how the fuck is youtube better than tasvideos? you know that tasvideos has downloads for the input files, right? you know that it's a much easier search since it's a dedicated site, right? you're not THAT new here, right?

>you know you can make a new one AFTER the thread is ded right? jeez son, you truly are new here

i know (or at least hope) this is you pretending to be retarded but i'm just going to greentext this anyways
calm your autism or at least start making threads yourself

nice

god tier speedgame

Who /v/ here?

Literally everyone.

No one comes to Veeky Forums without knowing about /v/
so everyone is from /v/

Is this the meme where we don't quote the post we're replying to?

indeed it is my lad

just you

yep, cant give them the satisfaction of the (you)

Around 2011 or so I only went to /v/ for Demon's/Dark Souls general, when that moved to Veeky Forums I never went there again.

I only posted hardcore on /v/ around 2009-2010, I lost interest after that.

wait how do we know which one is him

>went to /v/ in 2008
>moved to Veeky Forums
you just proved his poiont

who?

What's a poiont?

I think he means him

nice entry! subscribing to this blog

Who said anything about a poiont?

check my patreon

>tfw a bit triggered I want to see a video of this bitch tolki just to know what all the hype was about/what stiv was hitting and as far as I can tell no video exists of her

>long time since agdq ended
it never ended: repod.github.io/rtv/
watching our boy spike on agdq 2013 right now

Who are you quoting?

Who am I quoting?

someone add this to the op next time

slowruns when?

Imagine never being able to move on from a video game event that happened several years ago

meant for

don't fucking redirect my posts

but yes, you are correct

any run over 80 minutes is a slow run

Just go to Sam's Twitch page

/ShowVideoGames

He's streaming right now

time to nuke jrpgs from the leaderboards

>he runs a 12 hour route

rpglb

meant for

The fuck. Thanks. I never bothered to look in vods because i expected him to have deleted them.

please tell me that cronikeys is still single

cronikeys are you single?????

Thinking of running Animal Crossing 100%, any tips?

fuck off minion

don't

@forstride

Why not? It doesn't seem too bad

he's a mentally ill tranny nutter

why that specifically

Seems like theres room for improvement, especially if I don't take too long of a nap

*grinds 18 hours a day to get wr in a shit tier monkey meme game with no competition*

Seems like a shitty RTA, gambatte

nice meme

*develops an unwarranted ego*

What meme?

ME ONLY SPEEDRUNNER HERE!!!!!!!

*grinds 18 hours a day for over a year to peak at 198th place in 70 star*

*gets nowhere near pie aka a guy i constantly try to claim isn't a speedrunner*

*deletes all evidence of exposure*

Pie is like me trying to get good at Overwatch, play for 10 hours a day but never get out of Gold.

Actually that's me speedrunning too. I should KMS

shut up

no you, stop posting here

What would streaming speedruns as a profession actually look like?

Not like GDQs, that is a """professional""" event that hosts amateur runs.
I'm talking like sweat-shop tier runners that run for less than minimum wage in shit conditions because that's all they can get.

Confirmed list of people who ctrl+f their names on /srg/:

(You)

ME NO WANT BE NINTODDLER ANYWAY!!!! SM64 NO TAKE SKILL!!!!!!!!! OOH OOH AH AH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!

>I'm talking like sweat-shop tier runners that run for less than minimum wage in shit conditions because that's all they can get.
China capitalizes on the Twitch market, hires 1000s of young men to play video games for pennies a day, while attractive women sit in front of cameras wearing headsets pretend to be playing

*bird laughs*

legit reason to transition to be honest

>speedrunning playstation games
Do these people want to be irrelevant/unpopular or what?

>Lukar14
>12 viewers
>
What did he mean by this? :thinking:

I wish my dick wasnt so big.

Any day with those renames, twitch.

i archive search my name to feel loved

slayer stream

keep crying kid

You should consider yourself lucky, desu. All the extra tissue will let you have a deeper vagina after you transition!

back to fucking discord and v shitter

ps2 games are comfy, maybe they just want to have fun

Tell you right now that regardless of what happens I'll feel a hell of a lot better than you do now, hun

The fact that he'll only get as popular as his fantasies when he decides to hang himself live on stream is the best kind of irony.

You guys are gonna regret bullying narcissa when she starts running botw and becomes famous like clintstevens

you mean cosmo? his time is over

Hope you got a PB today /srg/

Ape Escape 2 has no compet- speedrun.com/ae2

A run over 20 minutes is a slow run.

A run over 2.5 hours is not a speedrun.

Speedrunning a 12 hour JRPG

Correction - you are quickly playing a jrpg

jrpg?

more like gay rpg