FAQ: pastebin.com/bRNZdkx0

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

I'm stuck at Radon's. How do I get past the event that says Kabachahn is coming and forces me back to the menu?

There is a communicator on the bottom floor of the castle.

You need to smash it

OTP

I had forgotten how annoying shipping was

Am getting confirmed to appear in X also confirms Ludo and the gods

OTP is great

Where should I spend my monkey orbs in Rance 6?

on events. Monkey orbs are a renewable resource.

On whatever you want. It's tedious, but you can just grind infinitely new orbs

How am I supposed to hunt gal monsters in girl prison? Do I just keep clicking search fight and they'll randomly spawn? Am I supposed to go somewhere in the prison?

*infinitely many

No just do it anywhere.

infinitely 3

Personally, I have reservations about making Rance X about both the monsters and the gods since it feels like one factor or the other will be gimped. Though to be fair, the creator phase in the original Kichikuou was pretty short.

Well yeah only three at a time, but you can replenish those as much as you want.

I keep fucking dying in Rance IV...almost makes me want to use Cheat Engine.

how the fuck am i supposed to beat the z generals in the magazine tower?

Well they are doing it regardless

You run away using Rance or Rocky.

Like Rance says immediately before the fight

Should I do no events for lil avenger? Is it worth keeping her around and if so are presents the only way to increase FR?

She has a sex cg so keep it up.

Once you get her there are FR events in various maps

Does Lia ever call Patton out on the shit he put her through?

Aren't her parents alive after the retcon?

Even before the retcon.

Yeah, IIRC when Rance joins the revolution, Kanami hands Patton a letter from Lia, it says that she hasn't forgotten what he did to he, and if it something happens to Rance she will fuck Helman up.

In Rance IX

Still invaded her country

Does Sanakia actually get her S rank weapon or does it stay stuck in the wall?

You get another event later where she gets it.

So where anyone encountered Archfiend in VI? I heard that she can be anywhere, but i can't find her. How her event looks like, is it shown on the map?

Do you think the situation with Miki and Kentarou will be resolved by the end of X? Or will it be left dangling?

It's pretty central to the conflict with the monster realm so I think it will have to be addressed somehow.

It will be addressed

Archfriend?

He appears as a random encounter. Reasonably regular if you have a full party

Do you get something special for beating that bastard? I was like 1 hit away last time I saw it when time ran out.

How come Miki had to change her name when she became the demon king but none of the past ones had to?

One of the special bosses to beat to get the true end

Ludo didn't like the name Demon King Miki.

He is fine with Jill though

You don't have to beat Archfiend to get the true end, but is required for 100% CG

Younger than Shizuka. The year was born is the year Mysteria gave up on her magic school and decided to pick a talented wife for her son and bet on the grandchild as a successor.

Miracle seems like she is 19-20 max. Still got the teenage chuuni in her.

*The year Shizuka was born is the same year Mysteria...

While Miracle wasn't even conceived of by Alicesoft when VI was made she is obviously not Magic's age because they would have had to explain why Magic and Eropicha were even in contention for best graduate if Miracle was in the same year (then again she could have graduated earlier).

Then again the fact that Miracle was developed so much after VI makes placing her hard. It's hard to justify in story why she wasn't one of the four lords ahead of Magic

Not really for both. She studied with her grandmother, and would have no interest in the four lords position to apply.

Does Rance ever get to fuck Shizuka in any game?

Seems like she always be blue balling him for one reason or another.

Rance II, Rance III and 03 (great scene), Rance IV, Kichikuou Rance, Rance VI, Rance Quest Magnum + another scene where they body swap and several times in IX where she actually is a relatively willing participant.

I want to protect her happiness

Shizuka has really good sex scenes

Did you only play SR?

Yeah, my nig told me to play it first

Your nig still thinks it's 2009 and only one game is translated. You should've started from the start, or at least as early as you can, from 02 or IV.

Did I fuck up by only playing the digest version of I?

Isn't there a digest of II as well? Check that out that's where Maria and Shizuka are introduced

I wouldn't recommened playing II or even 02. I didn't have too much fun playing that game.

Nah, you're fine. First games don't have much plot, it's more like a set up for the world and what's to come. More serious series-relevant stories start from the third game, I'd say.

I actually liked 02, though the translation got pretty bad after a certain point

Will they finally reveal what Rance's last name is in X?

There's a digest of I and II, and III, IV, 4.1, 4.2, KR, 5D, VI, and VII are translated.

Wouldn't it be Masou since he is Shizuka's father?

It was bearable because Maria is best, but I was never a fan of the "dungeon-crawl with random encounters and then get stuck figuring out what to do next" type games

They already did. It's Lance

Is Arnie still the only one who ever managed to kill Rance in canon?

Where's that "american movie adaptation" poster?

He is an abandoned kid that got dumpd at a village by some random dude. He doesn't have a surname

Maybe his parents are someone special though. He could be Lia's long lost brother or something.

I think he would not be happy about that considering she is currently pregnant with his child and he holds a dim view of incest

Star Wars already did it.

How come the Rance series gets away with so many nonvirgin girls when most other eroge producers would be burned at the stake for that?

He has never had a hot female relative

>Lia's brother
Hot.

Is Patton a good person?

Maybe because despite being an eroge that isn't the main selling point?

But it is. Nobody would buy an all-ages Rance game.

They have a large variety of girls. Rance himself sleeps around.
And only Tilde, Rizna and arguably Feliss among important Rance girls have fucked other males.

The eroge industry as a whole doesn't have that much of an issue. Even the vocal minority only cares when it is a surprise by a girl otherwise presented as pure or if it is a girl sleeping around while in a traditional monogamous relationship with the MC

Though they did make sure to retcon Kanami getting fucked by devils now that she is a main girl

That's different. In this case the H is just as important as the story, characters, etc.

Wasn't Feliss a virgin when Rance first fucked her? Though she later got fucked by other devils.

Obviously.

Sure, why not. He underwent some character development.

Patton is basically Sagat. Once defeated by Rance, Patton goes on a journey of self-discovery and that's when you meet him again in VI. Though he's sort of forced out due to shame of defeat + people finding out about his disgraceful parentage.
I guess you could say he's neutral in a world where a lot of bad is going on. He's at least not keen on rape or child fucking and he seems pretty trustworthy.

Not stated either way if Feliss was a virgin.

But until 03 she wasn't known to be a popular character (then again her popularity before that can't be judged by polls because she didn't appear in KR, SR or vanilla Quest and barely appeared in VI and while she did well in 5D there was no competition

Patton is a good person as shown by IX.

At the start of the series he was bitter and pissed off at the whole world and blamed other people for everything and couldn't really see the positives he had (which was Thoma's dying regret).

Pattons parentage is not an issue and not a disgrace. It is Sheila who is the secret bastard

>people finding out about his disgraceful parentage.
What are you on about?

Everyone has always known that Patton is a concubines son.

So what would happen if Rance, Rouga, Akuji and other Alicesoft mains met up?

They'd hate each other.

No hymen left untorn.

Rance would probably buttfuck all the others to prove his dominance.

Does Dark Rance ever forgive Rance and develop a more healthy father/son relationship?

Are Lis and Kayblis related somehow?

As of Quest he still dislikes his father but the extended family (with Reset as well) is improving.

Especially since Feliss has recovered and is living in Rance castle. Reset and Feliss get on very well and Reset gets on with Dark Rance.

Rance is an aloof father to Dark Rance because he wants his son to be strong

A huge fight would break out in seconds.

Same species.

Wait, so Rance is gonna fuck men now?

>last death
How fitting.

Who would win in the fight? Not to piss off any of the Rancetards/Rouga haters, but I actually think Rouga would stand a chance in winning. He seems to be the most prone to fighting compared to the others.

But then again, we have Rance who has had all the screen time, and Akuji's "Daiakuji" special attack that shouldn't be underestimated.

Wait, Rouga haters? What is this blasphemy?! I remember him being one of the best characters Alicesoft has to offer.

Rance has beaten far stronger enemies than Rouga

Rouga can beat up Tanks.

Rouga has that one badass oneshot ability though. Always used that when times were tough, and won.

So can Thoma and Rance beat Thoma

In Senna's route of the game, Rouga defeats Kongomaru Sanzou...who if I remember is the size of a tank.

He seems a bit bland to me. But I remember almost nothing about BBA.