/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12136426
wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2
loverslab.com/topic/43337-strange-followers-by-hktt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have only 1 lighting mod, enchanced lights and fx, and im getting no lighting or shadows ooutside

Waifus and lore, living in harmony.

Thread claimed in the name of Waifu Empire. Long live the king!

>from the genius that brought you "The Lair of the Dark Chrystal and The Village of the Nude UPDATE 3" and "Bram Stokers Dracula and Port of Varna Now with Brothel BRIDES of DRACUL FIX" now presents...

Reposting!

Post your character, and then others recommend a companion for said character. Try to explain why as well.

So anyone making new mods in the creation kit? We had a user recently make it to the hotfiles recently and I know there was someone making a new world.

Plus Bruma SOON.
Skyrim looking good so far

Post more of that Redguard

With all these shenanigans as of late, I wanted to take the temperature of the water.
strawpoll.me/12136426

I need something to spice up the ol' sneak-thief. Suggest that something, /tesg/.

Ideal timing, since I gotta redo my follower merge. Thanks Ava.

Good luck suggesting someone I dont have downloaded already.

>Artemis
Who is this imposter?
Repostan to support this guy

That sounds like a problem with your INIs. Go through STEP and check your settings.

wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2

I don't think I've ever participated in this before.

i was thinking about a pet dog but this sounds like fun

Get a pet.

Sure its been a while

well alright

I was recommended Euka a few threads ago and I think I downloaded her, but she hasn't gone spelunking with Sameyr just yet. Anyone else come to mind?

Sorry, I don't have a more recent picture.

Skelecat, or one of the paladin characters such as Elanor or Aylen. I don't know if Mistel is the manipulative type but she can use Ada to get close, as I recall Aylen mentioning they were friends or something.

Snek's children. Maybe his son, toughen him up - teach him to fight. Or ask Valen to do it with Snek nearby but out of sight.

Niela. Don't you both go innawoods often?

That's all I have off the top of my head.

Dangle a bell from your asshole that debuffs your sneak skill.

Xidix. It would be a glaring but cute contrast between two characters.

Snakestone for similar reasons as above, with the bonus of bothering Yarti.

Pama, fat cat and cute girl adventures sounds fun

Ermalda, if not for old time's sake

Well, how can I turn down a fan?
loverslab.com/topic/43337-strange-followers-by-hktt/

Why? I think you already know why huehuehue

There's a good idea. I actually have her installed already too.
Of course.

But Snakestone is taken. He doesn't go on adventures anymore

Still not sold on the redesign

Exactly. But maybe an exhibitionism might run into him by chance some day.

>Maybe his son, toughen him up - teach him to fight

I already got a request of a storytime for that, and I plan to do it. But I got 4 different story ideas floating around. One is gonna be a bitch to do cause I cant seem to find the right follower for it. Plus I still need to check out Bruma. And need to find the will to actually play Skyrim.

Uh, I guess Ta'xet cause she seems fantasy as hell and you love fantasy oriented characters.

Feyrenziah, stealthy and looking to start a new life. Mistel takes her under her wing and utilizes her stealth to be a thief, or something.

Vinmue or Jolyne, kid adventures across Skyrim.

Alright, who would fit my unnamed breton seamstress? She's very short and loves to read fantastical stories.

By very short I'm talking setscale 0.92

Tony

>Download gote fixes
>Gote arrives in Solitude
>Immediately wanders over to a redguard delivery woman
>Starts talking about beefy men
>Asks her to let her know if she sees any.

I dunno if that's intentional, but that's hilarious.

This is Pelinal for anyone wondering

My cock and her breasts

His name is Bormon. Vigilant who's going around picking up the mess that Veit and friends keep leaving around.

Altano so he can learn survival skills and marksmanship
Altano so he can learn sneaking and city life
Is that the egg of the king

>mfw using timed block to constantly stagger an enemy over and over and over before I bash their fucking skull in

I mostly do it because it's funny to mess with powerful enemies. And it's also a nice way to level up your blocking ability.

She looks innocent and a bit frail, so she would need some strong women to do the dirty work and "dirty persuation" (bow chicka bow wow) for her, so I nominate mah character to be at her service: Seductress! (Yeah totally shameless here)

>egg of the king
No, just an Ancient Amulet of Dibella

She needs someone who will help her business. And make her business interesting.

This should be good.

>pet dog
Now I think we both know why that's a bad idea. Go hang out with Theo or Natalia.

Heiko or Tony cuz they tall.

Heiko's a manwhore, he could make your business very interesting.

His clothes. On.

She's a thief right? Someone who she tries to steal from, but out "thief" her. One of the khajitt, but any skilled thief should do.

I want to see Peli raise his sword against Kathaniel and become a stuttering, nervous wreck in a sword fight against her, and thus disarmed by her charms.

Erin.

Duel the penguin.

Snakestone, ex-vigilant mercenary who wants to help the world. Can probably help him find some retribution for what he did when he was a Vigilant.

Or Deo, Stendarr monk.

Efanen, she uses Efanen to make gold at inns and split the profit.

>Duel the penguin.
Why? He seems like a good fellow.

I'm working on a Breton who could "acquire" rare literature literature for her.

>Heiko's a manwhore
I retired from that career years ago.

>His clothes. On.
?

should i use amidianborn or the alternatives in the guide?

I dare not think what sort of disgusting non-mer jackanape I would end up traveling with. Ugh.

No, no, no, it doesn't have to be fatal or even dangerous. Maybe I should have said Spar instead of duel. Anyway, It can be a jolly competition between adventures and a sign of respect, goodwill, and common decency between peers.

It was a joke, since you post him nude so much.

Both. Amidianborn doesnt cover everything and has a content pack that adds the variants of some of his textures and standalone armors in leveled list.

Haar. He will plow you I mean treat you like a proper lady with respect.

but why is a dog a bad idea? they're loyal and sweet and really good at fighting skeletons!

I'm not sure they would get along too well.

Yes, true.

Everyone is tall from her point of view. Besides, her type would be questing knights of yore. Men clad in shining armour atop noble steeds, helping the downtrodden and behaving like real men should.

She'll read anything with a happy ending and an adventurous spirit to it.

got it, thanks

She seems pretty well-mannered. A majority of the characters here are pretty deviant to say the least.

Are you trying to compete with me in the "Most hideous new character" category, Peri?

Well fine, if you're gonna be a bitch about it. Ewa, take care of your daughter, Peri.

I already have planned companions for Gael, but it'd be cool to think of other possibilities.

He's a Breton from a fairly prominent family in Daggerfall. He didn't seem interested in the responsabilities of his bloodline, so he was sent to Skyrim as punishment. He had some rough times, and eventually joined College, and now dicks around daily with J'zargo whilst furthering his magical pursuits unrestrained.

This is starting to feel like that tarvern in Dragon Quest IX where your character goes to acquire new party members. I like it

We don't have many "polite" and "friendly characters" around. Let alone one that wouldn't try to bone her.

I'll give it a shot

Would you be my bodyguard, Mister?

Would you please fuck off or tone down the spam? If you can't control yourself just put your name back on at the very least.

Why are you so triggered?

>Peri
>using Ra's followers
lol

>Every post I hate is spam

>Snakestone
Err, that'd probably not be for the best. Don't want him chasing cats.
Deo on the otherhand... well, that'd certainly be interesting. Don't know if the Vigilants would be aware that he's broken out of Windhelm though.

>One is gonna be a bitch to do cause I cant seem to find the right follower for it.
What are you looking for?

I'm still looking for someone to join her on the island.

yes'm

She looks like she needs to be with someone who she argues with often but doesn't mind putting up with. Someone who is much more relaxed than she is, she looks pretty tense.

>ignored
I got you. Wezaleff.

I like the cut of your jib.

Oh, alright. I don't even know where the little guy ran off to though.
It wasn't a joke, Heiko was actually a manwhore.

Don't make me say why.

Are bears noble steeds?

Don't make me come over there.
Talos guides my pimp hand.

>muh imperials
>wearing nordic armor
Why must you do this

>Don't want him chasing cats

I have no clue what you're implying but it's probably not good.

Want to do a storytime of Snakestone asking himself those "what if" questions. Ya know, what if he didn't get married and all that. Maybe remembering his younger days before his wife. Something to help Snakestone seem more human, but loyal. I need to find someone who wont mind thier waifu being a sex object to be ogled by a married man. My issue is I respect pretty much everyone to much to do that to thier character without permission.

Or yeah that too, two noble babes getting shit done. Make it happen.

Why post a shitty shot just so you dont get banned instead of a proper shot in aco

Definitely Snakestone. Bonus points if you constantly attempt to seduce him.

I agree with , go buddy up with Aylen.

Or, take Aiko under your wing. Isn't she an orphan or something?

Triss. Help her find her sexuality.

Diana. She can teach you how to not be such a whimp in bed.

>It wasn't a joke, Heiko was actually a manwhore.
I prefer the term Divine Sex Worker of Dibella or just Sex Worker

Oogle her:

She needs a partner for something anyway right now.

you got a bear, why can't i have a dog? it's not fair!

Can't relax, there are law breakers about

then bring justice with this babe:

Take Hamsterfu or Lenore. I have this idea in my head where Lenore is the type that cakes on heavy makeup but beneath it she's a natural beauty.

>heiko pimping out himself.
I agree.
For a human, he's not so bad. I don't hate it.

I see it...Triss. Yes the absent-minded goat. Why? Because.

That would imply he'd ever even consider releasing her as a follower.

Honestly that's not much of a big deal. Being away from home on an adventure and ogling the woman you're with is not only expected, but encouraged. Not disrespectful.

Because we're in Skyrim. And I don't think nords have the rights on chainmail and furs.

As long as she can cut down snowbacks as well as I do, she can share my tent.

Wouldn't hurt to ask. The entire reason to take part in looking for a partner/follower is to potentially upload anyway right?

>I have no clue what you're implying
Thanks again for telling me about the dragging poses. Hopefully soon such implications can be enlightened by story.
Wulf poser as a whole has been a lot of help thus far.

What mod adds dicks to Giants, Falmers and animal? I got the animations working but theres no dicks

What if he wants to download the recommendation(s)? No reason to upload his then.

Doesn't matter to me how it's done, I was just recommending pairs.

You can have a bear too if you want, just not a dog. Goats are an option too.

brb, breaking law to pick a fight with qt legion girls

It's got the Windhelm bear right on it. You don't get to shit talk Nords and then use their armor. Especially armor from the guys you are supposed to be fighting.

She isn't a follower and I don't think Niko would be alright with such a thing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

It's a big deal to me, I guess. I respect posters here to a degree that I dislike the idea I mis-represent a character in one of my stories, or doing something they would not be fine with.

Oh yeah, anytime Mord. Wulf poser is a fucking godsend, aswell I love finding alternative uses for poses. Can't wait to see the story then.

A good Stormcloak is a dead Stormcloak

I thought about Elanor or Aylen. I think it'd be a fun contrast. They'd obviously hate her, but she's trying to help them, so...

I also really like Ak'Chazar from an aesthetic standpoint, but I really have no idea what I'd do with him.

>Aiko
I don't know if she should be learning the kind of things I'd be teaching her.

I don't know if you want to, but as I've said multiple times I don't care at all what people do with my follower. If I cared, the follower wouldn't exist.

Plus, from a narrative standpoint. it gives you a good bit of leeway, since shes an unaging vampire and all

I also just think it'd be cute for her to be completely oblivious to romantic advances, and then extremely flustered and embarrassed when she realizes what's going on.

But hey, I ain't gonna try and tell you what to do my man.

Where is that? I roamed around Cyrodiil for a while, but the only settlement I could find was Bruma.

i'm getting a puppy and you can't stop me

dis gon be gud