Your though on this?

your though on this?

Its a fucking van who cares

not your typical soccer mom van though

Looks like a fucking commuter train with a cow catcher in the front.

One of those cool things japs keep for themselves.

Seems like a nice place to

>You are now aware someone got paid to design this.

I actually kind of like the Modellisa. Reminds me of those old delivery vans from like the 40-50s

if you look up close in person, they are pretty cool

more like asia area. I see them everywhere in hong kong

I would buy one of this if it comes to the state, why don't they offer executive seats for the sienna?

What the fuck is going on with that grille> It's too fucking massive.

>it's ugly
>stupidest name ever
>it's a clumsy toyota

I like boxy, utilitarian/people moving vehicles. Scion xB, Honda Element, etc. The form follows function, very unassuming.

It looks like that streched Lexus image that posted here all the time, I'm sure some user has it
>Modern car designers browse Veeky Forums for inspiration

>glossy fake wood trim
>plastic
>shitty short-pile carpet
>>>>>>>>>>>>>luxury

>tfw no bippu van

>tfw no dajiban

>it's ugly
Form over function
>stupidest name ever
As if that matters. It's just a name.
>it's a clumsy toyota
Well, at least Toyota makes reliable cars. Probably makes your car a shit heap when compared with a Toyota.

gooks and soccer moms need to calm tf down with the vans

Everything is better with rwd and v ate...

>What the fuck is going on with that grille

It's a grille being used as a bumper. Sure, there is a bumper bar of steel further in, but this van cannot be parked anywhere that someone would love tap it.

>Its a fucking van who cares

It's more of a first class airplane seat than normal van seating. It's a lounge on wheels where you can actually get out of your seat or turn to someone while the vehicle is moving. You can still have your executive meeting and save time.

Looks like that one POKEMON.

It's a super comfy van but does it really have to have 3" of ground clearance?

it is not that nice DESU , it suffers massive gearbox problems , the drivetrain really is not that nice , having fixed dozens of these . But it is fast(-ish) in a straight line if you got the V6 , the ride is nice , but that is all that it is good at . it is not that nice to drive , a car to be ridden in . The inline 4 version though is weak sauce.

Also , that amazing middle row seat is nice , but it makes 3rd row access awful , and the middle row lounge seat do not rotate .

Wow, I never knew it has bad drivetrain. I've only sat in a base model alphard before and never had a chance to drive. The one I sat in, I often makes knocking sound when it accelerate or switching from reverse to drive. Anymore interesting things about it? Or some other like the Honda stepwgn?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously that grille is horrid

Other interesting things would be the decently-sized modding community for these things , most people who do mod these things usually do minimal amounts of exterior mods . Also , there are spoiled kids who do take these things racing illegally( having seen one doing so ) , and hearing from my other mechanic friends , the AC can sometimes fail from what I gathered , I had fixed one with the evaporator broken , that took me and a coworker two days of work to get it replaced because the whole dashboard needed to come out , and the wiring for the infotainment system wraps around the metal column where all the dash pieces fit on , so out went everything and the column (which is a definite two-man job , the column has to be unbolted to reach the evaporator) . not one for a beginner to work with , but the mechanical stuff are not too bad since it doesn't have that many modern tech underneath the (quite polarizing) exterior or (the rather nice) interior .

Sat in one in nippon. Shit's some comfy. Middle row has legit lazyboy style recliner seats and everything you could want. It's like riding in first class.

>Form over function
That has absolutely nothing to do with the ugliness of this van.