ausfag here

More like

>Americas longest-lasting pickup on the dealers lot

How did i do?

>longest-lasting
>lasting
>LAST

they are the longest pickups that are in last

Not horrible. Your Australian, keep practicing. You'll be a 10/10 shitposter someday, it's in your blood.

They mean they last forever, which they do.

cheers m8

Can confirm we've got a '94 1500 thats still going strong.

Heres a pic

Replaced the rusted-out left fender just the other day actually.

Almost every murrican pickup has this tagline. It's bogus. It's supposed to make you feel confident that you made a great choice in buying what you thought was a reliable truck, but uh oh... You were lied to.

Maybe if you can turn a wrench.

They can quickly eat their value in repair costs.

They should call the pickups Dodge Theseus, because you'll replace every damn part if it at least once if not multiple times to get anywhere.

The pre urea cummins equiped ones id believe. Although you may replace the transx3, and go thru multiple everythings, have a dash that looks like someone went ape shit with a hammer, have no paint on the hood, roof, have doors that you can flick a cigarette thru, and death wobble above 50

>Selling Rams
>Make text a Chevy logo

Holy shit how did i not notice this hahaha

what's wrong with it

be honest

So... you'd have a motor? The one thing they didn't goddamned build themselves?

I think I have the highest mile 4.7 Sohc ram 1500 on the original engine.
At only 240k.

ITS A DODGE :^(

>I think I have the highest mile 4.7 Sohc ram 1500 on the original engine.
>240k
there are tundras with a million miles on the original engine. if this is true dodge is utter shit.

Nah, just the 4.7 Sohc is utter shit.
5.7 and Cummins are the way to go. I think the 5.2 was okay as well

Nothing.

I mean, its rusty as fuck, and i've replaced various parts over the years as they've gone bad, but thats to be expected of a car pushing 23 years... other than that, nothing really.

"Based on IHS Automotive VIO registration data for all brands of GVW 1-3 pickup trucks continuously sold in the US since 1988. Dodge and Ram have the highest overall percentage still on the road."

It's outdated