Why do people waste money on this shit?

I'm talking windshield washer fluid. Just fill up for free at the gas station when you get gas. All you need is an old coffee cup. There's no sign saying you can only use the squeegee.

>not just urinating into it

Risky tho .. sometimes it's just water with blue dye. could freeze.

>work at dealership
>partake of 55-gallon drums of concentrate

is this somthing you fucks actually worry about?

it's a $6/year cost

If it looks clean go for it otherwise dem sprayers will clog like a mug

thats like being that guy that walks around looking for cigarette butts on the ground and in public ashtrays with 1/16th of an inch of tobacco left cause he cant afford 5 packs of cigs a day and has gotten tired of bumming of off people.

>tfw i never use my windshield washer fluid and it evaporates away.
I squeegee when I get gas.

But seriously this guy is right

If you are seriously concerned with the cost of windshield washer fluid then you really need to reevaluate your life.

>Just take the dirty ass shit from the gas station for free

Even if it's not just water it's never the winter shit

I've already spent $12 in 6 months, but it's winter here so I use it a lot more.

>stupid poorfag state of mind
This is why you will always be poor and drive a shitbox. I make $600k a year. I could put Crystal in my washer fluid tank if I wanted. But I use the free stuff from the gas station. Why? You don't get rich by wasting money, the amount is not important. If you see value you capitalize. Fucking morons.

>i..im not poor!
>i just take the dirty, buggy, salty, muddy gas station water because i want to!

Winter here too and haven't filled my reservoir once.

And I spend $1.89 a gallon tops on -20 washer

Yeah Im poor cause i get free washer fluid from my job.

Are you fucking stupid?

I seriously doubt you make 30k a year, let alone 600.

I think you mean Cristal, friend.

Genuine kek. The over rated bubbly beverage is Cristal.. no y.

Aliźe

>it's blue

>$1.89 a gallon
If I ever thought to buy it when I'm at Menards I'd pay that or less. Unfortunately I always end up getting it at Super America 2 for $6

Yeah man I always stock up and keep a gallon in the trunk fuck SA markup

One of these days when it's 99 cents I'll get a dozen and be set for a couple years.

>not using premium fully synthetic rally race washer fluid

>needing washer fluid
Mane im better off with the rain. Just let it dribble on my windshield and let my crusty windshield wipers finish the job and presto clean windshield.