wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Add-On Websites:
mods.curse.com/addons/wow
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pitaNJRLcU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Gul'dan is fucking dead.

stop emabwasing youre self wow holds up willlstar a and you finalfantasy or starwars republic didnt kill WoW
game is playablöe, its just decisisioon oat amoment are not good somewhat

>THIS... CANNOT... BE!!!

What did he mean by this?

which class is a cuck least likely to play

DH or DK

The game is heading in a boring direction. We are just doing the same old same old now, 10 new levels, a new island we explore in short order then stay on for 2 years.

Let's do something difference. Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been ignored for years now. They not only need an HD graphic update (kinda like how Dalaran got one in Legion) but also new quests, and things to do in the "old world".

Blizzard doesn't need to make more zones out of their asses and have contrived explanations. Just use what we already have, just freshen it up first.

The Elysium class.

I want to breed a blood elf.

How long does normal NH take to clear?

Belfs should be big!

>it's another "dude adds lmao" raid
Fuck this garbage. Especially botanist.

I thing they are wowking on WoW2 problem is WoW engine parts are from 90s thats 20+ years

?

What ranged DPS class/spec should I level?

I'm no expert in cuck language but I believe he is moaning about the amount of add mechanics in night hold bosses.

>165906012
fak u noob

limbos get the fof out off are

@ Illidan horde. Recruiting good players

post original mogs, no tier or cm alsno no hate

>Heal/cum slut hasn't been online for 8 hours

What do I do guy I miss them :(

Just started playing Shadow how fucked am I?

Why is prydaz even a possible drop for damage specs? Why would a damage spec want an item that lets them stand in the fire more? It's so fucking stupid. Even sephuz has its uses

>cash shop helm
ayyy fuckin noob

>hate my guild
>want to join a new one
>don't want to fill out guild applications and do interviews

not a tier set so lick my nuts

>furfag guild

no ty

>get a sephuz 7 hours before patch

I knew I shouldn't have done any content.
>3 legendaries
>all 3 are shit

At least they're off the loot table now, r-right?

nice store helm fkin noob lol

>Hey guys I got 1800 once the post

This set is literally a shitters wet dream

fk you you are noobs

dude ur a huge noob

shadow priest is quite good.

Is there any downside to dotting up Valarjar shit in Odyn? Yesterday my RL was screaming at me for "padding" because whenever I wasn't branded I dotted all adds up and during Hyrja - Hymdall I dotted both up. If I'm still doing mechanics is there any real downside to it? I see it as playing to your class strengths, my dots are like 60% of my dps and can be applied to many targets, why not take advantage of this to increase the raid's overall damage?

Same shit in Helya and Nightmare Dragons even though I've never felt asleep on dragons except for tank fuckups.

rate my mog shitters lmao

explain?

>tfw no one ever remembers prologue/legacy/aevum

I feel so alone.

>furfag
>two pandas
>two tauren
Hmm...

>trying to make a poor user fall for the sp meme

Don't do it dawg, level a mage if you want a clothie caster that will forever and ever be relevant.

whoa careful with that edge there, faggot

don't want to cut yourself

It's not the worst of sets, though.

>also being bothered about how easy it is to get

depends, Odyn you're fine and you should dot them, Helya the small minions don't really need to be dotted focus instead on multi-dotting tentacles and mariner/grimelord. Are you aff or shadow? aff should dot adds enough to maintain wrath of consumption, and shadow should dot at least a few to keep up twist of fate. Either way your rl is a screamer who doesn't know how classes work

>Gets called out and is 100% right on the callout
>O-oh fuck he got me better call him an edgy faggot that'll show him!

Easiest (You) of my life

Breath of Sindragosa is making me want to quit this game

Guys who do I speak to get the lego upgrade quest?

Post things that irreparably ruined WoW and that will never be removed:

1.) Arena
2.) LFR
3.) CRZ & sharding.
4.) Heirlooms.
5.) Boosts and class trials.
6.) Blood Elves.
7.) Pandaren.
8.) Any sense of challenge during leveling.

I come to /wowg/ to witness autism like this. I never leave disappointed.

Shadow, also yeah, on Helya I don't really dot up small ones except when everything else is dead or incidentally through the legendary ring. Loads of dots even give me extra insanity due to apparitions.

Anyway good to know, thanks.

explain?

Just because you're fat doesn't mean everything should be.

Also, who's going to miss me asking for Helya upskirts?

the art design team on these bosses actually killed it, stuff like star auger looks awesome.

Cleared 6/10 tonight and didn't like the raid much to be honest. If this is suppose to last until august or september, I think we're in big troubles.

>p-please help me out I am a retard I need special guidance

>This user so mad he'll never be Bearheart's gf

how do I get recruited by a mythic guild

I have a bunch of logs (like three weeks worth) of consistent 90+ parses, but I'm only 876 and the parses are heroic only

go to a shitty mythic guild, app get in and get experience on some mythic bosses and then leapfrog to a better mythic guild that can actually clear the whole instnace.

join a casual mythic guild

youtube.com/watch?v=pitaNJRLcU4

Nostalgia.

1.) PvP
2.) Raids without attunements
3.) Any races and classes from BC onward.
4.) Flying

>stupid fucking guild wants to start on Normal NH tomorrow

explain?

6/10 normal? Way to go. Pugs have already surpassed you.

How can you be against both CRZ and sharding at the same time, they're opposite things. CRZ increases the density of a server by filling it with more players from other servers and sharding decreases the density by giving only a smaller number of players in one plane of the world server for a realm.

> He didn't clear heroic on day one.

Alright casuals, let's hear the excuses.

I did and I have world first on Gul'dan right now until someone updates their wowprog to say otherwise, whats your excuse for not having world first you shitter?

explain?

What do you need me to explain? What was so confusing about my post?

Just ignore it.

but I'm shy and dislike the whole application progress because I'm scared of being rejected

Also I can't really dedicate much more than 2h daily

Ignore what

The fellow who spams "explain?".

>looking to join Mythic raiding guild
>2 hours a day

Am I reading this right?

>
wath

We don't clear until the end of the week since we're busy doing split clears. You ARE getting 4-piece on all of your raiders before mythic, right? You aren't actually proud of using all your best raiders to clear ezmode, right? Please tell me that was one main and a bunch of alts that you cleared.

>raiding

The explain poster is getting a 30 day ban to each ip he evades with

do i really have to have done the entire nightborne quest shit to be attuned for nighthold?

fun class in general. mages as suggested can be good and fun, but if the spec you thoroughly enjoy gets nerfed to fuck all, fun will be 404.

Yes
Also you need to finish illidan questline from xera

explain?

>1.) Arena
>6.) Blood Elves.
1. competative pvp that you can't stand because you cant spend time farming the gears you will need for it (read: resilience pre resil removal)
6. blood elf oh just that race that has been in warcraft since forever? yea lets remove that.

>have several ranks 1 for my spec on my server
>warcraftlogs still not updating

What's the current tier list right now?

Are Hunters still shit?

should be stats up on warcraftlogs tomorrow

just fuck my ass

2h a day plus raid days

explain?

>2.) Raids without attunements
Oh come on. So unnecessary

When do I use Void torrent as soon as I enter voidform or when I'm close to dropping?

With pleasure

Any horde group still gonna be running normals?
I want to tank but I've got an irregular schedule

It's chroNOmatic anomaly not chromatic you fucks chronomatic as in chronos the Greek word for time because it fucks with time and makes you go fast or slow REEEEE STOP SAYING CHROMATIC

by xera quest you don't mean the 80 dungeon things. i know you don't..

I usually use it when everything is on CD and I'm close to losing it
I figure, staying in voidform longer is more important, right?

Same here, I figure those extra seconds of mass hysteria ticking + how hard voit scales with haste outweigh saving a few seconds on the cd

But how2priest says to voit asap to have as many as possible during the fight, and I can see that making sense since it's like starting VF with 4 stacks

it doesn't matter what you fucking do as long as you press buttons in the expected way

seriously go and half ass dps and you'll only do like 20k less than if you were trying hard.
miss a gcd, lose some stacks, use a cd in the wrong place. but as long as you pressed the button it does damage

it's a bit disheartening really. not rewarded at all for being good

>it has fucking wings