卐ORG卐

offroad general birdposting edition
Post your non roading transportation devices
but mostly post your birds (pigeons not welcome)

卐卐卐Freindly Windmills of /ORG/卐卐卐

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619
youtube.com/watch?v=iTW98CX_dHs
mubzonline.com/homosexuality-and-the-white-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=qIcSkgF0TLo
youtube.com/watch?v=AOmpp_srn8E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/5978315619.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WELCOME TO THE THREAD I HAVE MADE I AM THE OP PLEASED TO MEET YOU

NO BULLY IN THREAD PLEAS

zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619

Whoever makes the new thread has to include this from now on

/GRO/

GENERAL ROAD OFFING
IS A THREAD OF PEACE

ALL HEATHENS WILL BE PUNISHED!

WHAT IS THIS user, A MAP?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

i think it lets us see where everyone is at, i think its helpful for meets

HOW DOES IT WORK

ye it's a map that shows the general area of where we are. Helps for meets and just knowing where everyone is.

i think overtime people place markers close to where they are located. If enough people are in a general area meets can be established.

I think this was part of the California meetup generals

Fuck off crownon.

>when Taynger sees a crow on the road

see

>when Taynger sees a crow on the side of the street

I got the idea from Veeky Forums, but it's been done for most general threads from what I know

Just click on "additions > add marker" and put in your screen-name and maybe a picture of your trug

CARNAGE!

will birds ever be the same?

YOU THINK YOU CAN FITE ME NIGGERS
I AM A BIRD
I CAN DO BIRD THINGS.

bls only nice bosting, or taynger will be upset at us :^(

It's hard to be not-upset when you're still missing your front grill, IFS re-torsioned down so you get some insane wheel rubbing when you try to even slightly flex your front, and have some mild underside peeling.

I've killed like 4 of you in the autumn. Think I can't do more? I even went right up to a turkey and slit its throat.
Are you scared, fgt!?

nice ranger

2.3, 3.0, 4.0 ohv or sohc?

manuel or auto?

>those rims
M8

go to a junkyard and get a grill should be ez 2 find

Thanks, user!

2010 SOHC 4.0. They fixed the issues with the SOHC back in 2008 so I'm not too worried. Would've rather had the OHV but ah whale. I just clocked 190k a week ago on this. Need to change the diff oil in 1k and don't really want to since it's fucking freezing here.

Manual 5 speed with a warped fly disk. Baes getting pissed at the shaking of the vehicle and need to rip apart the master cylinder in the spring anyway. She'll put up with it for another 2 months.

Rims I use to protect against flying rocks. They do the job pretty whale. No bully pls ):

Waiting for another grill to cut off and fit in with the winch. I also need to do the electrical work for the winch now again... And a front torsion / wheel allignment.

Fucc dat accident.

Anyway, user. Like I was saying before we got shoah'd by the crows,

We're pretty much mainly chads we you have the effort for offroading. It's pretty difficult not to get caught up with them when you go out on the trails.
I have met like one non-white person on the trail and I have also I have only met one fat person we got to sit on the back of someone's pickup when they got stuck once. That shit was hilarious.

But you do see us on Veeky Forums and we're apparently numerous enough to spawn and maintain an /ORG/. You won't find that with the bro-truck editions, really. And there's a reason for that.

Also worth noting. During my biz trip to Hong Kong and Shanghai over the winter, I saw three Jeeps. One of the Jeeps as this full out, decked out mall crawler in the centre of Shanghai (nowhere to offroad for like 5 hours after the city centre) with a winch that had not even been tensioned yet. Seriously, I could've actually pulled that thing off with my hands.
I also saw a newer FJ100 with a winch bumper and snorkel in Hong Kong. That was fucking stupid. Where the hell are you going river crossing in Hong Kong?

There. I put the points where I normally go for work. Took me a while but I did it.

nice i like it a lot.
rangers are such nice little truccs
CUTE!

2bad new ranger looks like shit

>I also saw a newer FJ100 with a winch bumper and snorkel in Hong Kong.
>Snorkel
>Hong Kong
kek he used it to filter all the smog :)

They are! Taynger has such a cute little nose, it's adorable. The bed matches the front side of the trucc, too unlike the newer Rams, Silbers, and F Juan shitties that look like they have a front side that stuck their head in a bees nest or some shit.

Here's when it was still kinda stock. Look at that cute little nose. Kinda reminds me of the Audi TT.

this will be interesting, I have a feeling /org/ will be 2 spread out

>trug has a cute little nose
>not a 2001-2004 Taco

lewd are you guys going to touch each others noses?

But user, that's lewd!

Forgot to mention the 3rd gen Taco follows that trend by looking like a gross, swollen 2nd gen

also check'd Satan trips

i appreciate the continued analysis and i agree. personally i have never even once come across a non-white person while offroad. definitely interesting.

hongkong is cool though their mallcrawling is ok with me. at least someone is viciously inserting some shitty american culture into their lifestyle for no reason.
also i hate snorkels in general. i see their use but they look so try hard to me. idk i cant get passed it

What the fuck is that.

Birb killing technology

>bird
>birb
>burb
>suburban
>suburban killing technology
>mfw we've come full circle

NOBODY IS CLOSE TO ME CROW IS SAD

Look again birb friend

>mfw two from NorCal but only me in SoCal

YJ plz I need you

who iz dis?

Me taking a picture of the Taco

Crazy how chrome reflects things and how I happened to be standing in front of my trug as I took a picture of it

I'm thinking about picking up a mid to late 90s blazer/jimmy for the occasional mud run. Any thoughts on this?

Fellow ontariocuck

Looks fun, my car cant into offroad though sadly.

ontario is such a dickhole
all the 4x4 clubs shutdown in the winter because they're too pussyshit to wheel in the snow

>all the 4x4 clubs shutdown in the winter because they're too pussyshit to wheel in the snow

Thats fucking retarded. Is snow really much worse then mud?

mfw it didn't snow this year and I didn't get to do hektik skids on the icey roads

you'll get ticketed for using any public trails because snowmobile clubs kicked up a fuss saying 4wd vehicles were ripping them up
and yes, this place is so incredibly cucked police are actually patrolling the trails

I'd do it. Horrible gas efficiency and you should just get an XJ. But I'd do it.

kinda feelbad for you leafs, you go stuck with this cuck

What do you drive? I can probably tow you out

It's not that they're too pussshit. It's rather that ... Yeah. Same thing with the ATV trails IIRC.

You have to go above North Bay (Nippissing. My friends and I call it "Lake Nip") indicated by the northern most peak or find your private trails that connect some cottage land up in cottage country. Prettymuch all of Southern Ontario (where people live) got snowcucked.

It's somewhat fine for me since I go north enough.
>mfw
>tie a basket to Taynger's tailgate
>lie down on a toboggan or skis
>get dragged across a frozen lake by piccup swift
Why even dogsled?

2007 mazda 3 hatch

Literally cannot into offroading at the current time :(

>some faggot in vietnam

SHOW YOURSELF YOU CHING CHONG BITCH!!!!

>>lie down on a toboggan or skis
>get dragged across a frozen lake by piccup swift

WEW SEE PIC

I think that was Tayposter getting befuddled by the map

Oh my friend's bae has one of those in blue. At work right now but I have a picture of it trailing beside me and Taynger somewhere.

Anyway, she's the one who took this picc: >16591666 with her Hatch3. If you have winters, you can go one some of the light mid-Ontario trails since [spoiler] WE DIDN'T GET ANY SNOW EXCEPT FOR TONIGHT AND LIKE A MONTH AGO REE REE REE [/spoiler]. She takes it up to the cottage every month up in Lake Nip.

But you would have to risk getting a dent or two in it... :^(

Zoom zoom kick the snow up.

itt: post your location so we can come have satanic anal parades

Las Cruces, NM

where do I sign up?

>frozen lake
>trees
>not wearing helmets or knowing how to brake

Yeah. I accidentally tagged TayTay in the Philippines (like the city that exists) because I don't know how to into Series of Tubes...

add yourself in to this user

i already did fagit
also what is that song you posted on yours
i like it

>my browser when
>opening your reaction image
fucking crop your pepes you nigcunt

whoops

>not enjoying pepe in 4k HD ULTRA WIDE 144hz

user what's that second tab to the left on your screen?

youtube.com/watch?v=iTW98CX_dHs

mubzonline.com/homosexuality-and-the-white-man/
found the article
waht the fuck is this

i am a fan of your taste

post more bls

kek what kind of faggot shit is this

user pls explain this sjw faggot shit lmao

>thanks pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=qIcSkgF0TLo
youtube.com/watch?v=AOmpp_srn8E

here you go jew man

seconding this,
what the fuck is that gay shit you're looking at user

thats chinaman to u
and ty

>yfw
>burbman is chinaman

I think it's time for you to leave user

Lmao this was my work computer. I keep articles like that and dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html
on call in order to to show my workmates funny "news" and derail any potential political discussions that could ruin coworker relationships...

I didn't mean to derail /org/... :T

>here is the totally legitimate reason why I have this gay article on my computer

->

Whew. Thank God someone beliefs me.

Anyway, we're finally getting snow up here in Onterrible weather as I go pick up my Lee Enfield tomorrow. Hopefully the paths will be filled with more mud than snow in SW Ontario and the snow will keep the people out so I can do some sw33t climbs

>inb4
>winch still not wired
>will have to pull people out by hooking tow straps it to my bumper again
Or I could die in a hemi collision. Sweet, sweet death. Find its way to me now.

Hey Crownon. I just got spintyres yesterday. Come play multiblayer with me. I wonder if I can build my Taynger (or something similar) to test out paths and the physics of my vehicle without potentially costing me thousands of shekels in potential repairs.

Ugh I just came from there and bosted this threab: >mfw
>people start insulting MB
>no one resbonds
>that hobo thread gets over 200 replies
Otherwise, it's an alright board. I can see why goot needs to advirtise it with banners, though.

i just posted in your thread

what is ur steam

tay pls gib me your steam url so I can add you and we can have funs

Ur 2 cute for this life.

Calm down. I can only press F5 so fast.

Search for "Mohel The Crowcumsicor"
Also known as "Mohel"
Also known as "Jidfthenig"

Or alternatively just " steamcommunity.com/id/jidfthenig "

no bully am new to steamy

wtf is going on.

what's wrong

FUCK OF NORMIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm towing a trailer in my Jeep Wrangler and using 5th gear is basically pointless. Been driving in 4th for about 12 hours

ᶠ ᶠ ᶠ ᶠ ᶠ

w-what

Who meemlord w/ landcruiser in Appomattox in Virginia?

That's me, what you want sucka

Is it time /ORG/?

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/5978315619.html

are you gunna get? 4bt is sexxx

I though comiefornia laws makes engine swapping very difficult? Last i remember engine has to be from newer car?
As far as i know 4bts were mostly used for industrial stuff like tug boats and they got put into shipping fedex trucks. Won't that complicate things in California?

"Even in California, many automotive enthusiasts believe it is against the law to perform engine swaps. ... The Referee Station will visually inspect the vehicle and engine/transmission for all the proper smog equipment, and inspect the engine to be sure it is the same year (or newer) as the vehicle."

my heep is a 91, most cumming you will find are mid to late 90's, anything older will be trash and probably fucked from what I hear.

to add this, the years of production started in 1984 and ended in 06-07.

wow that kinda sucks those rules are anti fun in California :^(

so you really can't legally swap a 4bt in cali,
lame AF 2bh

no you can, as long as the engine put into the vehicle is the same year or newer than the vehicle.