-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, see this post →

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ihaveamac/3ds-rom-tools/wiki).
twitter.com/RichDevX/status/821678661053124615
playstationhax.xyz/n64-emulation-now-in-retroarch-vita-nightly-build/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BotW leak when?

What the fuck are badges? I followed the guide on 3dsthem.es but they don't show up. Is there a more in depth guide on getting them to work? What all do I need besides the badges and the manager?

Breath of the Wild, not Brows of the Wild, user.

Where the fuck is Dragon Quest VIII CIA

We are literally less than 2 days from release.

So i was getting annoyed at the english dub in my freeshop eu version of Stella glow. I downloaded the Undubbed Hans i found on 3ds iso for the EU version of the game and ran it through the homebrew i have from hacking my 3ds in late december.

The installation process i used was download the file, 7zip it, create a hans folder at my sd cards directory, and put the romfs file in there. After that, open hans through homebrew, select stella glow, turn romfs > 3ds to yes and click ok. The romfs path listed there is the one i mentioned earlier, but when i select ok it always freezes at the 'prepared to run loader' message. Is this the correct/best way to get undubbed audio for games + did i fuck up in what i did?

The best way to undub is to install an undubbed CIA. However, given you've already made progress, doing so may clear it if it's the wrong title ID.

I don't know shit about HANS. Just came in to say godspeed, my Stella Bro. The Japanese dub is infinitely better.

When I try to launch fasthax, I get a red screen, help!

When I try to change the load mode on Maidumptool, there's nothing on the games list, what did I do wrong?

Well, since you have a CFW, you could either download an undub cia of the game or make one yourself with this tutorial (github.com/ihaveamac/3ds-rom-tools/wiki).
You can use the undub romfs as the romfs to rebuild it as a cia.
Doing it with HANS is not a bad alternative but unless you don't want a tampered install, it's not really necessary. But Luma3DS also supports romFS redirecting, iirc (which you have most likely). So you could just use that instead of HANS. Unless you want to make screenshots, then stay with HANS.

He can just export the save and import it. That's no biggie.

>wearing panties

How can I transfer my Rhythm Heaven save from O3DS to N3DS? I cracked both.

The code for installing a theme is surprisingly barbaric, I might have a go at this myself as the first step to freeing us from chmm2.
No prior experience but that's never stopped me before.

Asking again cuz thread died

Jksm

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

What the flying duck is almh9?

armloadermhax9

>people can afford a $199 handheld
>can't afford a $20 flashcart
can't explain this shit

JKSM worked for some games but not Rhythm Heaven, should I copy the extdata instead of save data?

the $199 handheld at the $199 price point has virtually 0% chance of getting Tricked by Chinese

>$199 handheld
It's like half that price

Then again, you can get a flashcard for like $10 as well

Im not too far in the game, around mid chapter 4. Ill just do the CIA method and restart worst comes to worst. At least i wont have to listen to Lisettes english voice anymore. Suprisingly, some of the other voice actors arent too bad, but listening to her is painful.

Hella fun game tho, scratching my ff tactics itch quite nicely.

is it asking for ropbin? u proly have otherapp named" otherapp.bin.bin" lol

You need to install and use "Nintendo Badge Arcade" from eshop/freeshop - this "game" is what you use to place the custom ones on your homescreen/pin to folders.

All will make sense once that stupid fuckong bunny leads you through the tutorial

Tagged my own post accidently instead of one of the replies

Yes.

arigatou

why is nintendo so deadset on unskippable tutorials?

It worked
Thank you

how to solve red screen problem?

cause if i want one in my country its 50$ because it comes with a ds and has a 80% chance of being pulled by the site after being reported by he-does-it-for-free types
im not trusting the chinese with my real info, so its up to when i bother to go out and get a reloadable card

Take a look at the OP image.

He wouldn't even give me the tutorial because i didn't have a nnid, fucking cunt.
Just install it and never ever run it. Took me quite a while to figure out how to use badges because fo that, didn't help people kept referring to the homemenu settings tab as 'settings' which is already an application of it's own.

yeah that

I reckon that bunny is gonna become the new mascot now mario is kill

He needs as much screentime as possible, the little pink faggot

I've done everything correctly, and when I launch fasthax I get a red screen, there's literally no reason why it shouldn't be working except, well, maybe the fasthax file on Plailect's guide is outdated or something...? But it seems to be working for others so I don't know what's up with it.

twitter.com/RichDevX/status/821678661053124615
>tfw the adapter + 64GB mSD card are still way cheaper than getting a 64GB MC

You obviously did not do everything correctly. Because if you did, you wouldn't get a red screen.
That's a very common problem for people who cannot read or don't read properly.

That's affordable.

A friend of mine tried downgrading his o3ds and formatted his console while in 2.1. He's thinking it bricked
Blue light flashes, meaning a9lh is probably installed, but I don't think luma can boot a 2.1.
What now?

>Blue light flashes
You mean the console powers itself off when you try to turn it on?

It definitely is.
And he'll also release the printout of the adapter, so you can make it yourself if you have a 3D printer. So you only would have to buy the SD card.

Alright, well could you help if I post screenshots of the folder? Something might be wrong and I'm oblivious to it.

Once you are on arm9lh/luma, is it safe to set up NNID?

what this is about? sony memory card adapter?

You mean the design? I'm guessing it's something you can program onto an FPGA or whatever. I don't know much about this sort of thing.

I guess so, don't have the console with me. But as it's described, looks like it

I'm trying to follow the steps for the Qcma transfer method in the Vita guide, but there doesn't seem to be anything in my PSSAVEDATA folder (no folder with random letters and numbers).
Do I have to do something first for it to show up?

Then you can just restore a NAND backup or CTRNAND transfer.

Hand-hold me on this because I'll need to hand-hold him (since he was dumb enough to format it).
If he puts D9 renamed as arm9loaderhax.bin, will it boot even in 2.1?

Can someone upload the latest update for Gundam Breaker 3 and World of Final Fantasy?

Yes.

Yes.

is it a little too brazen posting on miiverse with pirated games?

nah i do it all the time, they only get pissy when you show hacks like alpha octoling, that sort of thing.

Reminder that two people hardbricked last thread

>DQ still not uploaded
Why is this allowed?

Is there a list of retail Vita's and what firmware they'll be on if they're bought new?

nice try nintendo, we're not falling for your scare tactics

just some homebrew I've been working on. let me know if I should finish the projects.

Wheres the best place to download ps3 games?
I'm thinking ps3iso because I used 3dsiso, but where the filesizes are alot more would it be quicker to use piratebay?

>tfw no private tracker invites

just use psnstuff senpai

>runs Mario 64 at full speed
playstationhax.xyz/n64-emulation-now-in-retroarch-vita-nightly-build/

user error?

Finish both, if you are actually working on it.

FPGA unnecessary, just moving a few terminals. Can do that with copper strips.

I've got a 3d printer, may try and make one myself for funsies

>PS3 Retroarch doesn't even have a N64 emulator.

I doubt it would have taken this long to make an adaptor if it's just a case of pins being swapped..

Finish them, if youre not lying.

Post github.

>Still no English shallie dump

Fuck. Why hasnt anyone dumped this? Even that shithole of a subreddit has nothing new let alone shallie

>aa on a 3ds
Vns could probably work if one were to set it up right though.

might be bcause those thos games are garbage idk

Thanks buddy

If you want to play the game, why don't you buy it and dump it for other anons?

I hacked my little bro's 3ds a while back and explicitly told him not to fuck around in system settings. Only use the freeshop and don't change any settings.

Of course he did manage to fuck up something that basic, and told our mom I broke his 3ds, the ungrateful little shit.

Basically, it doesn't autoboot in emuNAND anymore, I can only access it through browserhax.
So that just means I need to unlink the NAND's again, right?

newfag to homebrew 3ds, i installed the homebrew channel, now how do i go about getting emulators and 3ds games? pls halp

hi /hbg/-chan

I've been gone for a couple of months and my n3ds is sitting on a9lh luma 11.1.
Has anything big come out since? Is there any reason to update beyond 11.1?

finish 3ds.buide

It means you need to get a better brother.

More reason than sticking to an outdated firmware.
But no, nothing has changed for people who already have CFW.

Why did you leave. Why. y tho

It's time for another wild ride

the end of the guide is loading the homebrew channel. unless i'm autistic

you are, read the page again

because after I set up cfw and downloaded everything there was, I quickly got bored of the endless shitposting by everyone who wasn't in the hacking process.

Will a 64gb micro sdxc in sd adapter work for cfw?

wow, didn't even see the continue part.

yes, you just need to format it to fat32

>tfw I fell for the Vita meme when henkaku just came out.

fuck, I wasted so much money on this shit and the homebrew scene is a huge fucking pile of shit. vita fucking sucks

what a bitch
try opening up luma configure?

fair enough

No, Luma3DS doesn't support more than 32GB for some weird reason.

Is fasthax supposed to have a question mark as its icon, or does that mean I did something wrong?

They're clearly running some rxtools menuhax dinosaur shit user.

Meant for

What about the allocation size?

Vita native emulators are trash, psp is way better

Is there a way to transfer the Activity Log data (or edit it) without a System Transfer?

I have an EU O3DS and got a US N3DS, so I can't do a legit system transfer, but I have so much stuff logged in my O3DS and I don't want to lose it

do I need to do anything to this SD card once I've formatted it back to FAT32?
running a9hl + luma

Vita emulators are simply unoptimized

Good thing most of the old PSP emulators work through VHBL/ARK/Adrenaline.