When Honda goes maximum over stupid

What a fucking ugly car

Other urls found in this thread:

acuraconnected.com/2016/02/16/video-2017-acura-nsx-cup-holder/
youtube.com/watch?v=rFAYu4Sr6bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it looks great. if i were styling it there are definitely things id change but overall could've been worse and is generally easy on the eyes in my opinion.

Interior max comfy.

Interior seems comfy.
But I hate the exterior design.

If you also hate the exterior design of the Civic Type R then you'll probably LOVE the future exterior design of the NSX Type R.

Dear lord it looks like something from tron.

lmao that looks like a 40k sport sedan

cannot unsee

They really needed to make that redline at the bottom light up with some EL tape.

No cup holders?

looks better than most cars on the road

probably hidden inside that pit in the console

I agree. Its fucking hideous.... it doesnt even deserve to have been called an nsx...... this is what hapens when you let acura America design cars.
What a disgrace.

>What a fucking sexy car

Ftfy

yet the old NSX looks like a cheap ugly kit car

acuraconnected.com/2016/02/16/video-2017-acura-nsx-cup-holder/
they pop out from the side of the console

Are NSX's selling? I'd rather buy R8 with an actual Manuel

nice McAudi

>three exhausts

It looks ugly and cheap inside because it was design and made in America

Sadly you can't see the only two good parts of the car (engine and transmission) that were made in Japan.

>only two good parts of the car (engine and transmission) that were made in Japan.
Looks like you'll have to add the engine to your anti-american list too.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFAYu4Sr6bI
Made with American love as well it seems.

Whatever lucky lad gets this car will probably get the name of the person who built the engine such as "Betty" "Tyrone" or "Bill".

It should also be noted that the new Civic Type R engine is built exclusively in the US too.

>M-muh muscle

If honda made this a production car instead of that junk it'd be great

just look at the people who can afford to buy them
besides that, the old nsx is even more bland

what's up with the tiny wheel spokes?

I think it'd look fine if not for the blacked out part on the front.

It looks fine from the back, and the side. The only part that looks awful is the blacked out part under the front grill that makes the already stupidly huge openings look even bigger, except not really.

Like the GT3 cars mostly look fine. All but one of them, I believe, doesn't have the mismatch color center bumper.
But yeah, even then, the grill shape itself is stupid. It should be cmopletely sealed off, except for the cheek ducts, the bottom under the peak,a and the small part under the hood.
I doubt either the very center part, or much of the cheek ducts, is actually functional.

Part of the reason the most gorgeous cars are so gorgeous is because of how functional they look. And how they look shrink wrapped over the functional bits that make it work.
Like the FD.
Why don't designers learn? Instead they add fake rear air openings to FF cars.

Looks like a Mazda interior up top, and cheaper Lexus one on the bottom.

They even manage to make the steering wheel look cheap, despite the gorgeous form of the carbon fiber. The leather and plastic bits on the new CX-5 interior look way, way higher quality.

I hope Mazda does a better job with the next RX.

lew.

speaking of fake rear ducts on an FF car.

The interior of the cars feels fucking cheap, that material don't seem the same quality as the ones you find in an Audi R8 that costs similar.

The worst part, by far, are the fucking paddle shifters. They feel and sound like cheap plastic. They don't feel as solid and refined as the magnesium ones you find in cheaper Lexus, Mercedes, etc.

Fucking amerisharts ruining my japanese halo car. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What would the ducts/vents even DO if they were real?

>fake rear ducts
>not realizing it is there to cut against wind resistance like golf ball textures

In a RR car, they let heat get pulled off the back.

But it's a FF car, so whoever designed that should never be allowed to work in the automotive industry again.

The design language is just fugly and its HEAVY

What the fuck does that even mean you autist?

It's not SO bad, not as bad as some of the other sports cars that are being dropped now, but I'm so over the "eveything mush be angular and sharp and have big front grills that look angry!" style of car design that's so prevalent now. Some of the most beautiful and classic designs used flowing curves rather than "sharpen all the things". Like to see somebody get back to that.

the styling is just shit and the hybrid aspect is totally unessicary

>Doesn't understand an incredibly obvious statement
>Calls the person who made the statement autistic

Let me break it down for you: He's saying it's a cheap Audi knockoff, you stupid mother fucker.

i always thought this was an ugly car from the internet photos, but when i saw one up close this weekend it was pretty sexy. its waaaay smaller than the photos make it look

if it has the same reliability as other hondas it will be a good car.

Thanks for clearing that up, friend! Even though it still doesn't make any sense, you rancid twat, and your mom still likes to get fucked in the ass by Twingo drivers!

>Even though it still doesn't make any sense
What part doesn't make sense?

Also

>Generic Veeky Forums related 'your mom's a slut' joke.
Jokes on you, my mom IS a slut.

>my mom IS a slut.

Nice, i like moms that know how to have fun every once in a while.

>once in a while
top kek

have you seen the inside of the original NSX? It looks like the fucking Accord dude.

That is fucking sexy!

Jesus that's disgusting

For an early 90s car, that interior was fucking amazing.

its a chink ripoff of the R8, but manages to look better

It's fucking perfect you tasteless imbecile.

New NSX interior is fucking cheap american made garbage. Specially when you compare it to cars like the R8

It looks good, don't get me wrong, but it certainly isn't anything fancy. In fact, i say that the new interior is comparable to it.

It doesn't look bad, it just looks plain and ordinary you fucking bingus. The simplicity is what makes it nice.

>These faggots saying bad things about the old NSX

How low has Veeky Forums fallen?

Is not only about looks. Is about the feel. I hope you have the opportunity to try those paddle shifters. They feel like cheap plastic and sound bad for a car of that price.

>plain and ordinary
i dont get why this is so hard to find even in base models now

everything's gotta be cluttered with so many electronics and even a fucking tablet.

I'd be fine with getting a decade old car if they weren't all so beat up here in Ontario.

Daily reminder the new nsx costs less than 150k and is faster than everything on the market short of the (discontinued) viper and the million dollar hyper cars triplets

Autists only reason to hate it is bevause it isn't a 260hp naturally aspirated accord v6 piece of shit
Now that was a horribly overpriced and overrated car
New nsx is under rated as fuck and God tier performance value

you're fucking dumb, I haven't said anything bad about the NSX. The original interior is just simple. Get mad autist

the fuck is wrong with you
80-90s interior was GOAT tier

Most of the people here aren't even old enough to remember their parents driving USED cars from the 80s and 90s let alone old enough to have seen them first hand new.