Ready for a mid engine Cadillac?

Ready for a mid engine Cadillac?

hopefully it's not xlr: electric boogalo

It's an XLR

How long until GM shuts that down? Wouldn't anything to beat the precious corvette.

I kknow about mid engine c8 corvette, where did you get the information about mid engine cadillac?

People working at GM plants have said it's going to be a Cadillac on Corvette forums.

The point is that it's better and more expensive than the corvette so they want to badge it as something else.

hopefully it's fiero gt: electric boogaloo

this

the "zora" is actually a halo model cadillac

>Post yfw Pontiac will NEVER come back

I loved cadillacs all my life but now I'm starting to hate them more and more, when they will be more widely accesible in yurop I won't even want one anymore

been ready for about 15 years

>Cadillac
why do they even bother

Why do ((((((American car companies)))))) shut down all the good designs?

Chrysler has been owned by Europeans that get mad if they build something better than them.

Because very few people can afford an impractical vehicle that costs as much as a house.

>ready for another garbage gm?

I'm never ready.

>Favorite car in Midnight Club 3
Thanks for the nostalgia user :')

lol

Why don't they focus on making a reliable Corvette first? Why waste money on this when you have "the most track-ready Corvette ever" overheat while idling and shitting their engines to death after 6 miles.

The ME-412 was a big middle finger to Daimler at the time.

One of the Germans in charge of Chrysler at the time went by the name Wolfgang Bernhardt (he was the German dude that introduced the first SRT-4 in Detroit back in 02 or 03 another car with an interesting story).

He was a horsepower mad young and up and comer in Mercedes at the time of the merger who went all in on the American hot rod way of life. He was getting frustrated with Mercedes and Jurgen Schrempf blocking his attempts at making Chrysler a good American brand. So this was a big show for Mercedes at the time, their crown jewel CLS that was under development for 5 years, and had billions invested. So he told some Chrysler engineers to get started on a secret project in time for the Detroit auto show. He gave them strict rules, strict timelines, and a very strict budget.

And one of the projects that came back was the ME-412. So Wolfgang pushed it through. A car that was built in less time, that cost less to manufacture, and was MUCH faster than the precious CLS that was supposed to set the world on fire.

It was a disaster for Mercedes as the ME-412 powered by a Mercedes quad turbo V12, stole all of it's thunder. So as soon as the show was over with lots of accolades for the ME-412, people thought Wolfgang was going to get a promotion for his due diligence and belief in Chrysler.

He gets called back to Stuttgart, walks in to the CEOs office and is lectured on how he betrayed Mercedes, how the Americans were not supposed to be allowed to show up superior German engineering. And was shit canned immediately. Stabbed in the back by a tiny penised German.

And that's why I will never own, or support Mercedes in any fashion.

When know nothing idiots think they know anything about cars, they post brainblasted shit like this.

thanks for the backstory man I didn't know that

WTF I hate Mercedes now!

>tfw no front AND rear engine cadillac

Why live

>implying it wouldn't have ended up a similar shitshow to the Venom GT
You can't engineer a supercar on a budget without severe shortcomings, just like you can't engineer an S-Class competitor for $40k.