Well... this isn't probably going to end well

Well... this isn't probably going to end well...
Have in mind that i 100% know that I have a shitbox .. but either way I love my car..

So.... this will probably be the first and probably wont last..
Modified Chevrolet Cruzes Thread ~
Post yours if you have one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=Dwct4-vlk6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's only acceptable if it's manual
Because modifying an automatic is not fun and Is boring

Mine's a manual

i once went to a cars and coffee meet at a porsche dealership

and a chevy cruize with really cheap wheels painted pink (the car was navy blue) with its only other mod being an ebay racing seat took one of the front and center spots amongst ferraris that was really set aside for an f50 that was late

that is my only impression of that car....

jesus ............... please don't think that all of us are like that .. some of us have quite unique non-rice builds.. not saying that mine is of course..

Is yours lowered?
I'm not a fan of cruzes
>10mm oil drain plug and cartridge filter
I dig your car though and respect it

it's a bit lowered, not much.
Thanks bud

in toronto, every chevrolet cruze owner has a 100% chance of driving like a dickhead

Slap a cat back exhaust some stickers and an intake and you're good.

Can't really say much about that. I follow a lot the Cruze community.. and the most "popular" groups are from America, Russia, Canada and probably Turkey. I live in a shitty low life European country, and we are so few around here. Many people don't even know this car, and I'm probably one of the few people who has a modified one around here .. so I can't really tell you how most of us drive. Well, I atleast don't drive such as a dickhead; sure, I rev it up and drive like a mad man with my shitbox on open roads with nobody coming through, but in public places with people I'm really safe. Here the most common maniacs are BMW, Audi and Seat drivers.

Unfortunately my country is awful and doesn't allow us to modify our cars that much. I can put a catback exhaust but still have some problems .. Putting a normal intake like US people do it's 100% prohibited ..
Yea I live in a shit country and probably shouldn't even mod, as we can't do much around here. But yea, I still like to do small things ..

Here we mostly only CAN do reprogramming of the car and just modify the suspension a bit.. and still we get a lot of shit for doing this

Have in mind that I know that you are probably joking with me.

well, looks there's no modified cruzes around here

I liked my sister's cruze. It was almost what I would call sporty. Had a fuckton of recalls though.

>cartridge filter
Hating on cartridge filters. Come on now.

What do you mean by Recalls? And what is a Cartridge Filter? (I'm sorry, my english vocabulary isnt that extent)

Are you the guy with the shitty taxi cruze?

who's the guy with a taxi cruze? don't think mine is a taxi, atleast the last owner didn't say it was a taxi

Some guy here a couple weeks ago was getting mad because some anons pointed out he had purchased an ex taxi cruze

He lived in a shithole yurop country as well

dont think it was me, I only posted once before about my golden calipers

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/shared?ci=Dwct4-vlk6Q

why ?

I don't have shitty wheels.. I still have the stock ones.. and if I change eventually I want to put some quality ones.. But I wont probably change .. as I don't think it's worth the money for the shitbox it is. I also wouldnt buy all that aftermarket shit rice kits.... and that Hood scoop? Come on man. My car has and wont have none of that. jesus.

and that spoiler? daaaamnn