/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, January 18th:
1701 – Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
1871 – Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed Kaiser Wilhelm in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles (France) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. Wilhelm already had the title of German Emperor since the constitution of 1 January 1871, but he had hesitated to accept the title.
1915 – Japan issues the "Twenty-One Demands" to the Republic of China in a bid to increase its power in East Asia.
1919 – World War I: The Paris Peace Conference opens in Versailles, France.

>News
CK2 DD37 - Three Times Greater
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-dd-37-three-times-greater.994778/

EU4 - 17/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-17th-of-january-2017.994909/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

W&B

nigger

based

Does adding holding slots not work in Geheimnisnacht or something? I paid 1300+ gold and went pretty deep into the red when the event popped, but it doesn't look like I can build anything here. Did I get bamboozled?

You just got TRICKED

It worked for me before desu

The decision from HPM is better and yes, it's entirely possible to port it.

>waahh historical events in the games about history

New Paradox IP when?

Considering the mod is final I doubt that's a bug. What probably happened is that it doesn't have any more names to draw in from the files,s o it doesn't add a new slot.

They have something like project augustus and a secret game they have been teasing for a while.

What am I doing wrong? It keeps failing.

Also ignore the gay "le epic liquor" name, I called the folder that long ago to distinguish between my pirated and (incomplete) bought copy.

Wouldn't be more useful if you posted the error log?

Project augusts was stellaris.

No it wasn't.

>liquor ecks dee ecks dee
I would have helped you, too.

>I called the folder that long ago

Back when the meme was fresh desu

>the mod is final
What, really? They're done with it already?

>paradox on suicide watch

Yeah, that's what version "1.0" is all about.

Damn, that's a letdown. It still doesn't feel very fleshed out in some aspects and Monks&Mystrics feels like it was made for this, with secret societies (chaos cults), literal mana, personal armor and equipment etc.

Also, that fucking bug happened again. I guess you're right about it not having enough names, how easy is that to fix?

R8 my idea of mixing up NWO versions.

History and map files from 1.07

Events, decisions, everything else from 1.12

Could it work, or would it crash?

Yeah maybe the new inventory will persuade them to change their mind or someone else will pick it up.

Not him but I think you need to go to
Crusader Kings II\history\provinces

Check the max settelments number and if it is on max, add another one and add another barony, city or temple in the files.

It would crash. Only Bethesda games can be kitbashed like that.

>Tfw loosing against a bunch of angry niggers
>Tfw they are allies with other nations and rape me in battle
>Tfw cucked even in fantasy life

If you do it properly yes, it's completly doable.

Unless you did it more than a year ago I don't believe you. Right click the folder, press "properties" and show date created.

You're going to get kicked in the dick if you just try to drag and drop the files from one mod version into the other.

Hi USA

What would I need to do to avoid crashing?

Stupid dumb Reddit scum

Events might me tied to changed provinces etc.
Such discrepancies tend to mess things up.

I would rather ask you to update DoD to HPM system.

>Being this much of a butthurt whinging baby about the greatest gimmick to ever come out of these shithole

Kys yourself

Do a proper merger, check all new decisions and events for the things you kept (map, regions and whatever else you keep from 1.07) to guarantee they are WAD.

>readme tells me to drag save over the .exe to convert it
>Do so
>this window pops up then closes too quickly for me to read some red text that appears

How can we fix merchant republics?

Add proper economy/trading.

Play EU3 where they work.

Remove them

>it wouldn't work they said

lmao @ u

Some things need to be fixed though.. like ENGLAND.

Whats with the Brit flag?

What's the logic behind making the UK be called england? It seems stupid, as though you are a stupid idiot

>Russian SFSR
Ah Yes
Imagine all the events and decisions you'll have to change now, considering the new British and Soviet tags.

What exactly did you do? Move 1.07 map files over to 1.12?

I said it would work, just that you need to do it properly.

See 1.12 added Soviet and British tags.

You dont know if game will work until the end date. Events might not work or simply crash the game.

Anyone down for some MP?

UK and USSR seem to have new tags, yes, means I'll have to change their history files to correspond to to the new tags or adapt the events and decisions for their old tags. We'll see which is easier.

Yeah, pretty much. I assumed it would create an unholy mess, but every other nation works fine. As do the provinces. I will need to fix the whole tag issue though.

You'll probably get more players if you try and organise a MP in 1-2 hours.