/msg/ - Maplestory General

CASH TRANSFER EVENT EDITION. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT, JAN 18 - JAN 26TH!

maplestory.nexon.net/news/20186/v-180-v-champions-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

WHISPER ELYI ON REBOOT FOR A GUILD.
Waifus on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow on Bera

>Legends
2x/1x/1x/3x [Quest] v62 Nostalgia server. /msg/ approved.
maplelegends.com/

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjBN3Y5zf9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lucid is cute! CUTE!

thank you chow

is it a ded game ?

Right now cause maintenance, ye

>transfer event between the same worlds
its useless

>4.6gb update

Reminder to shut the fuck up when grown folks is talking

first for tb stronkest pirate

how combo heavy is TB?

You mean the combo class that's all about comboing, TB? Not very.

no need to be a fucking TWAT about it.

ur mom has a twat

butt chug maplestory vitamins

I have 30minutes to find a bounty portal if I want to finish today's daily...

PORTALS
ARE
BUGGED

BAKA

wtf the game is up early

NM I'M STUPID I'M THE BAKA

this record event is already annoying

>18 DAYS

As in they won't spawn or something?

who here a whirl reckie holder?

is there a way to disable these world record pop-ups? i'm sick of seeing these potion taster records every ten seconds
also, nice to come back, last time i played was back in 2011, this battle mage rework looks pretty neat.

>Lucid Pet isn't perm
Couldn't they just make a buffless perm version, not everyone is trying to pay2win

iktf dud

Should've played last month then

who here dmg skin collector world record

I did, I bought a Mercedes pet, was going to get a Lucid and eventually Lil Alicia, but lolnoperm means I have to wait for some other 3rd

heard you guys like 10 rounds of bingo

ok so basically keep your computer up for a month while having your character use a pot ?

WHERE IS THE SHOP?

Which post has the new years stuff and maple record holder thing on orangemush?

I hope you enjoy 2 FPS, or I have some bad news.

I still have some 30 maple coins from spiegelmann's carnival party quest, but i heard it got scrapped, can I still use them somewhere or are they just trash?

neat

So does that mean they have the 100k maple points on lockdown now?

encase anybody wanted to see what the buff does

who here breaking records? already had 3 world records so i got like 30 of those 2x coupons in my cash inventory ready to go.

Is the storm growth potion a full level up? I think I might use it on my 197

Answer please is it account tradeable or a full level up

It's account tradable, and it's a full level up.
99% sure it doesn't work past 200.

>It's account tradable, and it's a full level up.
Fuck I need to break some records before they all get insane

They already are, even the ones for using beauty coupons are in the double digits
Best you can hope for is afking on a mount or killing yourself with a hyper rock and praying someone got bored or they got disconnected for the night

>this botter I've seen at skypeak for +4days registers himself on the maple record thing
What horseshit

just fuck my shit up fampai

c-c-cute!

fucking christ how does he do it

how he hasn't been autobanned is beyond me

I don't recall where, but I feel like there is a room you could spawn in that had mobs

beautiful isn't it

guys help I can't make new characters anymore
my NX character was an explorer and I can't make one ;_;

So the question is, make myself into a femboi, Metro as fuck, or full on female with April fools coupons?

There is a feature on the blight system that auto kills you. You can just keep reviving and dying in the same stop non-stop.

How the fuck do I unlock records?

I don't know what this means. If you mean you've made too many characters and can't create more without paying nx for character slots, the only answer is to buy some or delete characters. There are plenty of events though that give you free slots, so I'm confused on how you don't have enough already.

How long do I need to sit on a mount to register it for rewards? I afked for like 10minutes on my dragon

cancer

an hour

Let me join you.

This character gets harder to "style" everyday

Literally when you try and make a character it says cannot process this at the moment. I only have 3 characters out of like 10 empty slots

Why is it cancer to know how the botters bot?

>different colored power elixirs
Why? Do they really like filling up our inventories with different id power elixirs?

Are blasters the hardest class to play in this game?
Because holy shit, the execution barrier is strong in this one

big chillin

LMFAO, immediately get dced after this. Its ok i got my prize idgf about keeping it.

I think I've sat for an hour now but I still didn't get the pop up. Is it two hours..?

can you accept my bl request?

im in that screenshot :)

I've definitely afked on my chair for 2 hours now but I still haven't gotten the chill thing yet?

Check whos in first. So far it's 6 hrs, at least in Scania

How long must I keep this autism going to secure my place ? 13k minutes ?

>Can't update

Who cares doe portals ain't fixed

Are they going to put the coin shop outside of event hall?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

These fucking ear(rings) are unstoppable.

I think i'm just going to stick with the Raging Lotus wig

So what this records event boils down to is, if my information is correct, is that everyone that joins in a day or two afterwards is fucked from getting any rewards, because everybody is already ahead with the records and doing the 'best' methods to get higher, and there will always be someone with extreme autism doing the same thing over and over to secure their 1st place ranking in the category they chose.

If this is correct, then is there any reason to do things relating to this shitty record event if someone joins in after a few days, if everyone else would be a few days ahead? Or do these rankings reset?

Even if you can't beat the record - I'm pretty sure you get a count towards the numbered rewards every time you get a qualification.

Thus, If you qualify for all records you'll be on 21, a record shy from 22.

Plus, records like sitting in a chair or Daredevil are pretty much luck based - your run can be stopped by a moment of bad internet or the servers resetting.

Let's say you have a flawless run when it comes to your connection - you can only go as far as the servers are up.

One of the records is to beat a world record?

I lost count to how many world records I held - probably 6 different ones. However I have 10 qualifications and got the 10 records reward, so whatever you can make of that.

But that's what I'm saying, man. You're already that far ahead - what hope does a person coming in halfway through have at competing?

I got the rewards in this picture for, what I think to be only qualifying for 10 records. Like I wrote, I think I only broke about 6 different ones, but I qualified for 10.

And, like I wrote, some records are still 'up there'. You can start competing now, or hope for a restart to get ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=QjBN3Y5zf9E

IT'S OUUUUT
AND IT'S SO GOOOOOOD.

>buy two superior wards to take my tyrant to 5
>both 70% aee fail
Fuck you rng

Please don't spend that much on that garbage. Unless you're using maple points, you could have gotten 3-5 billion mesos for the same price. Each star through starforce at 5 stars is about 50% for the price of 50m mesos. You could have pushed your cape to a much higher level with that money.

Do they not boom at below 5*? I was using points not real money anddd hackers crashed the server or something

Why is every fucking channel in Scania crashing every few minutes?

Hackers sabotaging people from doing:

anyone know why the game is crashing after i select region ?

what royal hair and face are available and are they random

Why doesn't ms have any safety to protect again this

Oh. These fucking world-wide announcements of people getting new world records isn't going to get annoying fast. Not when people can just afk and have their shitty character appear on my screen and remind me that I'm not doing the same.

Not sure if it'd be worth just waiting out until February 8th. Fuck these announcements, they're worse than smegas.

As time goes by, breaking records will be harder, thus becoming less frequent. That, and people will try not to reveal their hands with certain records.

How are people going to do that? Hoard fucking white/blue pills for the potion record? That's literally just going to the gumball machine vendor in Ludi or wherever else they can be bought, spending all your money on pills, and holding a single button forever.

Or, leaving a weight on your keyboard and keeping MS up for 3 weeks ?

the game thinks its intended

Yeah, something like that. Macros that can easily be written so bots get the records and nobody else can contend with them. That goes for pretty much all of the monster-related ones and the item ones.

So that just leaves the ones where people can be afk and continue to get their record. Which bots can crash servers for and delay it so people have to be at their computers, as evidenced by the crashes going on. But that's still a higher chance than contending with bots in other categories.

Go figure the one record that bots can have a chance of losing at is ones where the objective is to literally do nothing. Henehoes have that down pat.

Bots already lost the highest damage one. It's only damage dealt in 1 line. Legitimate players can either use Black Heaven to hit 10b cap or be funded enough to do it. And once someone hits cap the record is set forever.

The next dream server can't come soon enough.

>Black Heaven
Is it a special skill in a blockbuster?

It's when you ride the Demolishizer in Act 4 or something.

night bread