/svg/ Shadowverse General

OP pic is totally related to SV edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/22971/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to build a Bloodcraft deck with Medusa, Furiae, Morgiana and Iceblood in it!

>tfw too intelligent to play aggro

Needs Cerberus.

You're going to be at this for hours if you want to roll a Shadow deck to start with. Aggro/mid-range builds need three Cerbs, Nep needs three Neps. I'd just try out the game to see if you even like it, then just drop $20 for two Shadow precons and be done with it.

Not everyone is in Master but I wouldn't base balance off what's happening in B rank. Forest is way stronger in Master than it is in the lower ranks.

BEHEAD SNEK

Is control blood any good? I really dislike aggro decks and I'm bored of Seraph, sometimes you autolose on turn 6, sometimes not. I'd like another control deck. I'm thinking 3x queen vamp, 3 bloody mary and 3 dire bonds for some meme potential. Just missing queen vamps which I could grab off prebuild deck.

What deck and class Gab would play?
Would she be a crybaby and whine a lot when her deck gets countered?

>Meme'd on by D-Shift
It never gets any less frustrating

That's too easy, she'd play Satan haven or Seraph haven.

Literally the greediest player I've ever faced. He refused to evolve just because I had Mushussu on the field.

rock paper scissors, the deck. It's not even good enough to justify the polarizing matchups it has.

Beats the two Tier 1 deck Daria and Bats. Loses to pretty much all the other tier 2 decks

>Gab
>Haven
I think she would be a shameless netdeckers and play whatever is the fotm, so TempoRune or OTK Roaches

stop posting

Play vampire

Satania is the best girl

Well the idea is in a vacuum the mushussu would have to trade into the witch no matter what
Thing is he didn't consider any other card in existance.

First time cracking packs after playing through some of the story.

Did i get lucky?

Yeah, her using satan is the joke. Or seraph because it ends the game instantly.

We're referring to a corrupted/fallen angel, not some average hikki.

Hmmm. I've only got like 2k vials and I'm getting pretty unlucky with my current decks. I seem to lose with Seraph way before turn 8 today a lot. Just not drawing good enough maybe. Any other control style decks that are somewhat cheap then? I'm only in A ranks I'm new.

>phoenix roost
damn right you did

If you're facing all aggro decks you can play guardian sun haven.

I bet she's a slut

How do we stop Dragoncraft being a meme?

Everyone shits on Rowen/Forte all the time but I want to thank them instead.

Thank you for running phoenix roost in your deck. All the tension disappears when I see phoenix roost on the field and all the negative feelings get washed away. Its like a magical amulet that puts me in a great mood and allows me to have fun for a match.

you could try dirt rune or dshift

>daria mirror match
>i don't draw daria
>he does

JUST

I want to pin down Luna onto a bed covered with rose petals, hastily rip off her clothes, smell her bare skin, and proceed to make passionate love with in the missionary position.

Go home, Garuda. You're drunk.

Its fun and it beats Daria + all aggro decks. You will have a lot of problems against all other T2 and T3 decks like Nep and Dragons, though.

Mah boi

SMASH

WAIT

I'm playing.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-rea

h-hear

I don't have the scans and can't speak weeb, can someone tell me why shadowverse is on the cover of this weeks famitsu?

Need help with private matches played quest

DAT

they are probably just shilling the game for us

ARISA IS SO FUCKING CUTE

This has to be staged.

Why is Arisa flashing her panties?

>aggro shadow by the top #1 guy in shadow master rank

Fighters just seem weak to me without sarge as an enabler.

Arisa is whoring herself out as always I see

this deck is fucking garbage

>implying my wife is flashing them and you aren't just trying to look
Nice try

>aggro
>shadow
>good
Chose one /svg/ source said that Daria and bats are the only playable decks right no.w

>realize I'm on a 9 game win-streak
>lose next 2 in a row, -140
>win next one, +150
>-100,+100,-100,+100, etc.
I just had to notice

Battling endless rune is such a pain, but at least it's not as frustrating as haven. How's the grind going today anons?

Why do you need an enabler for a 1 shadow card?

she'd play a greedy deck and be perpetually mad that her opponent has all the answers.

Eventually her rage and salt would simply dull into a constant hatred of mankind and everything. Like a Hearthstone streamer.

Is this fririn? I still remember someone here trying to say he played Neph, when all evidence pointed otherwise.

She's not, the white between her legs is her skirt

Faced a sword who had 3 sabers and a frontguard general as roach forest. I won but this matchup is so ridiculous. When are they going to nerf Daria? This meta is fucking shit.

>flashing
isnt that the backside of her skirt?
she has no panties

sfighters exist to round out your curve on awkward turns.

Because otherwise it's a 1PP 1/1 that is highly susceptible to Nene. Even Tempo Rune packs Angelic Snipe.

You get a handicap by fighting someone at a higher rank (150 at maximum when you win. 70 when you lose)

Yeah, it's him.

game-ai.jp/22971/

the scans i can find don't have any shadowverse on them, maybe it's just a promo code or something

Oh, I'm so used to awkward body perspectives in drawings that I assumed they were.

How do you get Sahaquiel's cardsleeve?

So which decks are good for climbing to Master right now?

Just Daria and roaches?

But /svg/ told me aggro shadow is bad.

If you won against someone with some of the beefiest wards in the game, i.e. your direct counter then yeah this meta is fucking shit right now.

>Yurius
>Daria
>Khawy

off the top of my head cards that were given way too much value.
Khawy especially 4/5 ward for 7 +targeted removal +heal, needs to be toned down.

I'm in AA and I can scarcely get a win as Daria, so I'm going with Roaches. If I had a third Seraph or any Tribunals I'd probably go with pure Seraph though.

I won through some ridiculous lucky maymay and will of the forest pings and drew my only 1 dod.

What happened to wind god?

my nip is rusty but i see "promotional card present"

Khawy is balanced by the fact that deck he's in is shit

Yeah Sword is making a comeback in AA because of the sheer number of wards it can pump out. Very annoying to face as roach.

>Tfw to busy playing the game to post elf anymore

Khawy's okay, you can play around it.

Yurius is a royal pain in the ass

Daria just ruins everyone's day when you see her drop

5 game winstreak with Intelligentcraft (Haven)

arisa is a fucking slut

Can't you use Death Sentence in place of Tribunal for Seraph?

delet

Kill yourself

Hey that's not a bad idea.

Slut

death sentence has no immediate impact on the board

Shut the fuck up you goddamn neanderthal

What did she mean by this?

Roach OTK isn't built to win every matchup. It's built to win specific matchups as often as possible, which makes it good for climbing ladder. You usually just concede when there's too many wards you can't deal with.

The hybrid Roack OTK decks that have decent matchups vs everyone sacrifice their combo consistency, which means it actually loses more often.

Best girl

She needs a conceed

Just played meme blood that tried to PIKO PIKO MITSUKETA GOBU multiple Yuriuses. Is that a new meme?

true but it's great at covering your ass

plus sentence+dogma is based

>Failing the math check until you just memorize all the combinations for damage
Well, at least I'm winning now

Her cunny for a concede? What a slut.

Why is Luna a blob?

Why is this artist so fucking weird

When is Fighter getting a good card
He's the main character REEEEEEEEEE

It just feels so rng. It is not only vs decks with wards but even against decks without a lot of wards like Haven or control blood you need a lot of rng to get your combo pieces or you are a sitting duck.

when I have to use Ancient Elf for combo I ALWAYS fuck up the math

Counting PP is hard.

please remove runecraft
fuck magic

Its easy winnable if he doesnt get lucky with Daria draws and you have early Oglers/Levi

You tell me.