League of Legends General - /lolg/

Eyosongive.us

Undead Rappers edition

Other urls found in this thread:

plays.tv/video/587706f028cd2288d2/new-quotes-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no best skeleton

SAD

I'm sorry maybe he'll get a DJ skin in the future.

This image is missing Mordekaiser, Yorick and Karthus.

>Playing a pay to win game in 2017

LUL

give me some 100% meme picks/builds/le tactics and i will show u how they work in s3(i will never leave this div anyway)
>skeleton
>Mordekaiser
yes

xth for breast metal waifu

MATING PRESS IRELIA!

B-but pentakill though.

play leblanc support with full mpen and whatever the fuck you want for yellows.

Vlad got two new voicelines out of nowhere! Did they just add them from 6 years ago or have they summoned his old VA for a VGU? RITO????

plays.tv/video/587706f028cd2288d2/new-quotes-

how long does deliberately queing as support protect me from autofill

Anybody got that image where frostblade irelia looks like she had a rough laning phase? i just remember her armor was torn on some parts and her eyes looked comically dizzy

kek

[generic waifupost]

pls respopd i need options

I want to hug Orianna.

this picture never existed

now post more best girl

fiddle tank mid, roam like a second jungler.
possibly take smite and get challenging smite for 1v1s / helping secure objective

Can girls love other girls?

Cute!

only if their egos don't conflict

qt has the best league-related youtube channel

Yes it did i saw it some days ago but was too lazy to save it

i just found out i need to rush sheen instead of stinger,i am bad

he looks like his own grandmother trying to cosplay himself?
but if I actually want to learn then yeah

ye it exists, but cant search it now, im on game

hold on

You mean Dunkey?

Who?

what is this expression trying to convey?

Dunkey

she'll ride till she dies
how do you not understand bodylanguage

>i gotta teach these kids how to play league of legends, man. these kids forgot about it. thse kids forgot about the scholar. the original. i discovered everything that there was to discover about league. and now i'm about to rediscover it for these kids... i gotta teach these kids why qtpie is, was, and still is the greatest.
~ qtpie

it's amazing how much his videos went down in quality when he quit league. he went from putting out 2-3 good, decent length videos a week during the league era. now he puts 1 shitty 3 and a half minute video out every 2 weeks. he's a hack.

Is a Captain Planet themed team viable?

Fire:
Brand

Water:
Nami/Illaoi

Earth:
Taliyah

Wind:
Janna/Yasou

Heart:
???

So my friend bought me league merch without me knowing and just gave it to me as a "Late christmas"

What do I do with it

post it

>heart
>not miss fortune/any heartseeker adc
what did he mean by this

heartseeker anybody

braum

yas jungle
illaoi top
taliyah mid
Janna support
Any heartseeker skin for adc

I fully expect next vg vs vg to play opposing captain planet teams, might make people more interested in your shenanigans.

Find a flaw in this team comp
don't bully pls

flawless

wow, revolutionary. this will change league forever. what did he mean by this?

I meant here

fucking same

Where is the tank?

teemo

hehe

>removed 1.0 ap scaling on shiv
>Q stealth now lasts for 1.5 sec
>gave shiv percentage max health damage

ruined, fucking mongols, ofc they would throw their shitty balanced % of max/current hp, because they suck at actual game balance

fucking
MONGOLS

here
We even took elder and aced them twice but there were no minions to push

They were probably added in from 6 years ago.

Interesting that they've bothered adding them in now though, regardless.

ww=/=killing machine confrimed

Lulu is my STAR!
I'm her GUARDIAN!

Why do jungle shyvanas take exhaust over flash or ghost?

What the fuck is that, user?

Those clearly aren't the right items.

okay found it

i didnt have enough gold to buy warmog
is warmog a power spike or what

Not the right items friendo

Rumble top. Exhaust ignite.

Bring three flat cdr blue.

Start q against melee, e against ranged.

What are your guys opinion on Deficio & Krepos roster rundown so far?

I've been enjoying them a ton and both seem to really know what they're talking about

Where is imthem when u need him

ban yasuo
y/n

Sucking a gaggle of dicks

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the cutest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Lulu post and mark the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even mark the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “cutest” Lulu fag, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about fucking Lulu of all things. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Lulufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “CUTEST! CUTEST! CUTEST!” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

DESU it sounds like he wants to create another "swimming in Lulu scenario" with these star guardian shitposts.

ayylmao

>its a riven/yasuo memer goes mid making your whole team ad episode
>they have rammus and two other hypercancer tanks

what are the right items for ww
i want to get some freelo before they rework him

Guys
I've launched a game, had an error message, something like "failed to create error dump". The game crashed during the loading, so I reconnected.
The reconnection went fine... however, when I entered the game, all my settings were gone (Graphics, mouse speed, basically everything even my key bindings).

Which wasn't so bad so far... until I got a message from windows telling me my hard drive had gotten full. Except the last time I checked I had 40 GBs available, and it was like either this morning or yesterday.

I'm currently scanning my computer.

I suspect the tiny, tiny patch that I downloaded when connecting today, to be the culprit.

Did it happen to anyone else

I'm gonna google up to see a way to know how did my 40 GBs get suddenly filled up

Got ziggs for free. How do I meme it up in bot lane?

See this post? See this circlejerking? I will wipe this shitposting the FUCK out. Eradicated off the face of the site.

Every trip that makes posts like this will be permanently banned. Every mention of "waifu", "gay", "husbando", "cumming", any sexuality, ANY off-topic posting, I will delete. I will wipe the fuck off the site and people who post it I WILL recommend for permanent bans. You think I won't do it, you think I'm joking?
Fucking try me. We'll see who gets the last laugh. Every cutesy little anime picture, every attempt at attention whoring, every clique circlejerk post, I will eradicate. Stomped the FUCK into non-existence.

I will delete this filth and I will ban these vermin. I spend all day on the generals so there will be no escape.

Never relent.
I will bring down the hammer, and you tripfuckers better prepare.

Don't you mean in?

>i just found out i need to rush sheen instead of stinger,i am bad
yeah, that's pretty heinous. what benefit would irelia get from stinger?

keep in mind that people go for phage if they need defense or sheen if they need damage. stinger is objectively the least useful triforce component for irelia.

>caring about high elo adc mains

Why do you not have a Ziggs, Lux, or Malz bot lane?

eventually Veeky Forums will just not let you report posts, and i don't think you're a janitor. just an fyi.

que?

Lost chapter into Lich Bane. Max Q, 3 points in W then max E. You still play him just like you do Mid as far as Ive ever known but focus on CSing and shoving towers. Without Fortification on the bot lane turret, if you can get as few as 2 mage minions under the turret safely, you can take nearly 1/3 of the tower's health quickly, back,and then get first tower by 5 minutes and immediately rotate mid to shove that lane too

>you live with your mother
WRONG.
I actually have a nice flat. With a complete kitchen of my own, and a nice PC of my own, washmashine, dryer, etc.

Hell, i probably lead a nicer life than half of y'all wageslaves, thanks to the fact that i have zero addictions and the antidepressants (which are basically the same as the ecstasy pills you get from your local pusher) are paid for by my health insurance. Oh, did i mention the free money for doing nothing?

;^)

>(which are basically the same as the ecstasy pills you get from your local pusher)
filled with adulterants and possibly mdma?

very appreciated

Washmashine????
Country?

>lux support
THIS MEME ISN'T DANK

lulu a shit

>Doubleshit is a sub now

L E L

cymbalta is very similiar to MDMA, only with a longer-lasting effect
and bupropion is a type of amphetamine

you can literally look up those medications on wikipedia and figure out what they do for yourself.

Not really a fan of Krepo, but Deficio is alright.

Get morello first before going sheen > lichbane. Morello is too big a powerpike to skip, and it's super cheap too.

ughh this art

shame on you

WHICH LEAGUE GIRL GIVES THE SLOPPIEST AND WET kisses?

Germany. (excuse the typo)

Nami

>play mid
>camp bot
>win every single game
i feel like... i am growing stronger. holy SHIT so many ranked wins feels good

cutest comfiest most loving bfs~

I wanna keep OTPing Annie because she is fun and helped me reach Diamond last season, but I somehow feel I'm not really a gud player if I only play one character. wat2do

>feeling compelled enough to prove yourself on an anonymous image board
How much approval do you think you need from your anonymous peers before you're satisfied? This kind of shit is reserved for tripfags, speaking of which why do you not have some lulu based trip and name for yourself?

>Yasuo is still in the game
Jesus Christ, Riot, get it together.

hey Annie Bot its me dyrus didn't know you posted here too

>not banning yasuo to save yourself from your team in low elo
>not banning yasuo to save your team from early game PD crit nightmare in high elo

Okay I found the culprit for the 40GB filled:

Plays.tv somehow had a .txt log file that kept filling up, and up, and up. It was the 40 GB I was missing.

It was named Civ4BeyondSword - Which is a game I played, but it's a fucking log file, not a video.

I would've loved to open it to see what the fuck was written inside but it was obviously too big for any text editor to handle so I just deleted it.

I assume it's just a bug from plays.tv, since I don't even record my games automatically, but for now I uninstalled it, just to be sure.

>league of legends

Why?

>proving yourself
i didn't even post pictures of anything except muh Lulu pillow yet.