How do I become like Soros?

How do I become like Soros?

I was probably born into a richer family than his, better yet I probably have even lesser morals than him.

I'm 20. Also, as of now I own about $1000 in cash, $2,000 total assets, and will probably inherit around $250,000 in a couple of years.

I'm thinking keep it to myself, in different forms of money like oil, a little real estate, gold, bitcoin, stocks and currencies. Then, I maintain that shit for sometime until I feel like I have a feel for trading stocks and real estate and running some real businesses, I'll then start investing it.

Also, I'll probably begin investing in Pakistan as that's where I'm from, and $250,000 over there goes a long fucking way. And not only that, lack of morals makes you champion there due to weak law and order system.

And things like lack of discipline, shame, anxiety and that bullshit doesn't affect me.

So yeah. Guide me.

>Go back in time
>Sell fellow Jews to Nazis for Jew gold
>spend the rest of your life doing the same to everyone else

Can you be serious?

I recommend reading two basic books to get you started on Wealth.
Millionaire Next Door and The Richest Man in Babylon.
Read them both. They'll help you with the foundation of making money.

you're a paki. you're destined to be a cockroach that scurries close to the earth any nothing more.

He is serious. This is what Soros actually did.

He's not joking. Soros's family brought other Jews into their sanctuaries for payment and then sold the sanctuary locations to the Nazis.

There's a reason he's a Billionaire but didn't have any companies officially selling products or services for decades.

That's because of currency manipulation and hedge fund dollars.

>lack of morals will make me rich!!$$$$
No, because of the Reciprocal Altruism Principle. You will accumulate much more wealth if you act as moral as your possibly can.

Which he needed massive funds to control and benefit from. Their starting fortune was from their crimes in WW2.

And then you end up in jail and your money is basically worthless to you for awhile

Crimes such as? That's what I'm trying to find. Little shit I can pull off in pakistan to rake in the money.
Keep in mind my capital, $250k.

The only thing I've thought of is shorting the PKR and setting fire to the stock exchange building next day, but it seems too small of a profit. Once I have more money to support a military complex, I can instigate cross-border tensions with India. But before that. Need $$$.

high leverage

Crimes such as It's not a secret. It's what his family did.

>will probably inherit around $250,000 in a couple of years.
>Also, I'll probably begin investing in Pakistan as that's where I'm from

Great. Now OP will have US backing as well.

"Such as" doesn't work. Need specific and exact examples.

Give your money to the poor and you will live better than you can imagine for eternity.

Bumping.

Do you really believe this? How about a source?

What a joke

You must be new here, asking NEETs how Soros makes his money is like asking the Catholic Church how the devil grew a big dick.

Oh ok.

But really though, he was just born into money and made good amoral investments

>starting a an actual nuclear war so you can make $100,000 in toilet paper money
You must be a legit psychopath because this plan is fucking stupid.