/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

Keeping Warm Edition

Cat's out of the bag: >Latest News

>Skullgirls News
Lobbies coming to consoles soon!
ENDLESS BETA patch notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1ajPnJzly4YziSAoSjYIqRkukq3806UBNNmM1zc77dIo/edit

>Indivisible News
Full VO will be reached soon!

>Beginner Stuff
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242

>Skullgirls Discord Chat
Public Discord Chat: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

>Latest Offline Tourney footage
youtube.com/watch?v=1oMBNTHCMBg

>Official Forums for both games
skullheart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hiynwWup
indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/156049270581/todays-indiegogo-update-focuses-on-revealing-the
labzerogames.com/indivisible-1-18-2017-update-model-sheets/
twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/821861054686728196
twitter.com/kinucakes/status/821860867629195265
twitter.com/MikeZSez/status/821883383592534018
youtube.com/watch?v=94c88HfACfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does she dress like that?

Why does Cerebella wear a short dress when she's a circus performer?
Why does a thief wear cut-up clothes when they've had their limbs sawed off?

Why doesn't filia wear clothes that fit her and don't expose her cute tummy?

Post cute filia tummy pics

I'm gonna marry Nadia!

pastebin.com/hiynwWup

That's cute

Who's gonna be the next OP image?

Seeing as how a lot of circus performers wear leotards or less, Bella's outfit isn't really that crazy. I'd be more concerned if that's how she dressed for every occasion.

Fortune wears torn clothes so she can separate her limbs. She used to wear pants.

New indiegogo update incoming later today!
indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/156049270581/todays-indiegogo-update-focuses-on-revealing-the

what country do you think theyll draw from this time

I hope it's Cerebella.

Or maybe we should focus on Indivisible next time.

How cute

Oh my god she's adorable

>Contrary to popular belief, Indivisible’s cast was not planned out in advance: we were drawing the characters and writing their stories in real-time during the campaign, often posting them mere minutes after finishing them!

that was kind of obvious, wasn't it

>Ginseng and Honey are inseparable, so much so that people don’t actually know who is who.

idk why but I love this
I hope they make a running gag out of it throughout the game

When is later today?

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME

>Indivisible will still have at least 25 playable Incarnations in the final game, not including guest characters. And we will repurpose any cut characters into NPCs or Inner Realm Incarnations whenever possible.
This is something people kindof figured out towards the end of the campaign when they did the math and considered the situation, but people should keep in mind that not every character reveal from the campaign will necessarily make it into the game as a combat character exactly as described. Some people were acting under the impression that the roster and designs were finalized.

If it's SG then I'd like to be Double. That poor, sweet nun's never gotten her own OP. If it's Indivisible then Kogi. We could use his OP to spam a bunch of jokes about Ainsley Harriot and his spicy meat.

I knew that, but I'd still love it if they were all playable. We already lost Scottish Samurai so I'd hate to see another one on the sidelines.

labzerogames.com/indivisible-1-18-2017-update-model-sheets/

Model sheets are supposed to be less detailed than the real one, right?

Also, why'd the remove the pauldron extended to the side and covering the neck?
And they changed the arm.

wow it's true
I can't tell those two apart

they say that honey and ginseng had input from everyone on the team although omnomnomnami probably had the most influence

>omnomnomnami

Who is that?

one of the character designers i guess, she has a twitter where i got that picture of honey and ginseng.

Senior clean-up artist

twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/821861054686728196

twitter.com/kinucakes/status/821860867629195265

In regards to Qadira, I am disappointed they went with a look that's more reminiscent of a ninja (the face mask looks like Shredder) than a wind-swept traveler with the original design's scarf(?). More bulky quilted armor is fine.

bottom bitches and the uncategorized might be unplayables

who tho

i just hope they swap the sword sheath to the opposite side

>that post
It's like I'm really on /v/.

Upper right might be Kushi.

That's a long ass twitter chain

they actually showed off dhar's updated model a little while ago.
part of the goal is to simplify the design so it's easier to animate
they probably simplified the paudlron so his shoulder movements would be easier to explain from different angles
and also so they could show more of the red sash for color
they added a bit more yellow as well

twitter.com/MikeZSez/status/821883383592534018

>3 years
godammit /v/ with the lazy baits again
even if you counted 2015 that wouldn't work

>Too much drama and strife.

Really? It was like, a handful of forum arguments at worst. Nobody got hurt.

would you feel alright if your preferred incarnation didn't make the playable cut, but still showed up and interacted fairly often to still be relevant? or damn it all do you just want to be able to use him/her/it to kick ass and nothing else will suffice?

What SG should I learn next

Some autists were so butthurt they chargebacked their pledges on indiegogo

Dude, we STILL got people complaining about that stuff.
There was that guy who posted walls of text here just a few months ago about how he'd trade all of Indivisible for Minette.

need more painwheels

God no
Please pick someone else

carol

>There was that guy who posted walls of text here just a few months ago about how he'd trade all of Indivisible for Minette.

yeah but, who cares

alright pal, haha, now give him a good recommendation

annie

beowulf

I was planning on learning him anyway so I guess it's official

labzero obviously.
they're the ones who have to deal with that shit every day.

is it possible to return to the discord after getting kicked?
i was stupid at the time (still is) and was banned. i don't know if you can return or if it's a permanent thing

they have to deal with people posting walls of text on /sgg/ about minette

I don't even remember that and I'm here every day

I kinda miss the scarf mask too, but I guess they probably wanted to make her look more comfortable.
Since she's trying to cover her face all of the time, it'd be hard to explain that thick heavy covering in a more casual space.

All in all the redesigns look good. I like that they're willing to rethink the concepts we've seen so far.

You can unsheathe on the same side you wield. It's actually practical for someone like her because you can do it without moving your shield.

you're assuming they only post their thoughts here.
the same guy I'm talking about was ranting in the steam forums too. I think his name was zebracakes.

for every one of him, I'm sure there's at least 10 more we don't know about that send e-mails and forum pms to the team directly.

What did you even do to get banned

Makes me wonder who got cut

Pretty sure this chart holds the clue Zahra's in the main group, so I hope that means she's playable. I really want her and Thorani on my team.

Sangmu could fit the bill of a non-playable character who you just see for training dummy related stuff, but I feel like a lot of the designers are itching to see the ideas they can get for her in combat.

I really like Leilani's feet but she could very easily be cut since she doesn't really feel like she aesthetically fits anywhere into the world, she'd feel almost as tacked on as the guest characters.

mike likes sangmu. so that's a safe bet that she's probably going to be playable.
mike said he likes kushi too.

how does leilani not fit? she's an islander like ajna, just wears a different dress.

>announce characters
>they're not actually playable

sasuga LZ

So what about the fifty guest characters they promised in a panic to get people to donate, are they going to say they never said they were going to be PLAYABLE characters ?

There was actually a bit of discussion about this after the reveal. youtube.com/watch?v=94c88HfACfQ

Sundresses are a miracle.

we knew during the campaign that some might not be playable, that's not really new
that's where peter told us that lanshi was guaranteed playable tho
the nine guest characters (10 if miriam actually does get in) are post-release content, they said that a while ago too.
the guests aren't part of the story, so they're not focusing on them right now

who'd win in a fight

ginseng or roti?

Can't wait to see more of the updated Incarnation designs.

honey&ginseng's spot is probably one of the sketchy squares.
I'm betting either #3 or one of the very bottom row.
they've probably had her placement in the story locked for a while, being a healer and all.

pretty sure I read that she's an early game healer so she's in the box with razmi

If you could pick one of the unused Filia animations to be put into the game, which would you choose?

If it was a kick yes, if it was a ban no.

I'd rather pick Peacock's unused Train Super

that's pretty sick

about how big should my drawings breasts be? should they be as they appear in the art or bigger?

much much bigger

OwO what's this?

so something like this?

scythe voodoo guy pls

worst design

This girl better be Filia

source

>keeping warm
>adds a scarf but is still half naked
?

all you need is a scarf when you look as hot as her

good joke

Ginseng & Honey
>The current thought that is Ginseng and Honey's neutral attack will be a party heal.

>Razmi's heal was a total kludge, because we needed one for the Prototype. Currently, the thought is that she'll get some kind of HP draining ability instead.
>So instead of a direct heal, she'll have a healing super that fits her hex/witchcraft theme.

Roster
>All the Incarnations we revealed for the campaign were intended to be playable,but not all of them made the cut
>I'm not going to confirm or deny anything now, in part because some of them are wishlist beyond the 25 I mentioned in the update.

>All I'll say about the roster is that we did take fan feedback into account. So if your favorite character is popular, then they're probably safe.
>Nothing formal, but we did a general read of how people reacted to the various character reveals on forums, social media, etc.
>I'd say all of them were well-received, but there were a few standouts. And there were a few that didn't get much reaction at all.
>So balancing all of that with gameplay, etc. was how we came up with the final roster.

The little one's Honey, right?

Perhaps make the thighs and boobs smaller so we can see more of the rest of her body