Gears of War General - /gowg/

Servers Work Again Edition

Onyx Gold available until tomorrow: gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/onyx-gold-gear-pack-available-january-13th---19th/a5ef7ac2-8799-4094-b20a-ad3630e3dd91/posts

Title Update 3: gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gears-4-title-update-3---out-now-update-1-17-2017/990fbe4c-603d-493b-b6cf-c8302fd86120/posts

>Gears of War 4 info
pastebin.com/kEd89b2n (dev blog links)
gearsofwar.com/en-us/developerblog (blog pages include art and videos)
pastebin.com/r75cDpuS (all exclusive pre-order rewards and promotional content info)

>Gamertags (you can request a spot on the list from this page)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iwt78Sa0c3wV3Nen3fm-4LY5aRA6_G5xuIerZ7bR4Og/edit#gid=0

>Gears of War General Xbox Club
Download the Xbox App BETA from the store if you're on PC; both Xbox and PC should search for "gowg" on Xbox Clubs

>Join the /gowg/ discord to chat and play with us
discord.gg/f9HCYCP

ALIIIVEEEE

Still no boltok skin!

Don't you just hate it when huge boss characters decide to casually clip through walls into small enclosed areas?

Just bought two more onyx gold packs. Still not freaking snub.

>playing hardcore insane on pub
>1 guy leaves on entry as per the usual
>at least the entire team is on 4+ re up
>scout doesn't pick up energy during active combat
>picks them up after everything is over and misses a lot
>keeps buying fucking barriers
>have to beat him towards upgrading the turret before he buys a barrier
>tell him to stop
>he doesn't

Why do people like this exist? On wave 50 we had useless level 4 barriers all over which the burmak blew up in one shot. Thank fuck for team revive

i got two from eight packs lol

>people think these piss colored spray on tan swarm characters look good instead of getting new characters

at least the weapon skins look nice

Sorry you can't appreciate the ever stylish and classy black on gold look. Sad!

At least you managed to make it through. Teammates that bad are usually enough to single handily ruin the entire run.

I don't remember the last time I completed a horde with all 5 players, someone almost always leaves. In those cases you just have to hope it was someone not crucial to the party or was one of the bad players.

I especially hate the Kestrel when it decides to fly clear across the map going hella fast and parks itself right on top of your base.

Damn it everyone has it but me. At least the gold wave skin makes a decent substitute.

>Teammates that bad are usually enough to single handily ruin the entire run.

It made me realize how anyone can troll the shit out of your team by wasting energy on useless shit

Luckily the other 2 guys did their jobs. I don't think he was trolling he at least still pick up downed teamates.

Good lord, why do the female COGs always have to be black?

I know it makes me want to kill myself with their jive speak. I think one of the new one's isn't though but she's still a brown. The helmetless gear

>try to join the female gears of war 4 club
>get rejected because i don't want to talk with mic

FUCK

Gears veteran here, just got an xbox one and i wanna play with people who don't suck. Send me a friend request: Kekkosweden
oh and please add me to the list of gamers

It's one of the easiest quickest ways to tell if your actually a girl I guess.

I got it, I got all the skins! Thank you based god!

idk if people actually use the list, a lot just use the discord

That kind of clubs exist?

Our scout just quit on wave 40 of insane and we all collected energy for the last ten waves and just barely scraped by enough to survive

I just had an all star team and the scout left at 20

After I saw how little energy we got I was considering leaving but didn't cause the other fags stayed

Then 1 guy left and so did I

Probably saved us the headache

Really? By 40 your shit should be level 4 and you should be safe until boss wave with only having to repair stuff

Why do people discriminate against guys without mics

I can text chat

I just don't like talking since I sound like a girl

i should kiss you for saying some cute shit like that faggot

>be you
>enter random horde dev playlist
>see team of 4 people who have mexican flag emblems

what the FUCK do you DO in that situation?

What a fag, I bet you like to kiss men