Give me one reason why I shouldn't buy this Mirage with manual transmission

>mitsubishi
Do you need any more of a reason?

>10 year warranty
>never overpriced
>owners reporting 200k+ miles with no issues

I don't see a problem

These exist for under $5k

I can see a few problems with it. It's a cheap car, but it's not exactly cheap in the grand sense of the word- it's a major purchase. And it's expensive enough that you might not be able to afford a gun when you want to kill yourself, which you will because you just spent all that money on a Mitsubishi Mirage. I know you've thought about that, and you probably figured what the hell, you can just crash the car into something to kill yourself. But you've got a couple of problems. One is that of course you'll spend your last moments alive in a Mitsubishi Mirage, which no one wants. The other is that the car is so slow, you can't get going fast enough to hit a stationary object hard enough for the crash to be fatal. Your handling won't be good enough to steer into another car that IS going fast enough. And no one is going to crash into you, even if you drive the wrong way on a highway, because if every driver out there knows one thing it's to avoid a Mitsubishi Mirage at all costs. You could use the money to buy something better, but I'd suggest spending it all on pills.

Because 3k civics exist and have much better build quality. Warranties on econoboxes are for fags with no extra money.

2 used, old worn cars for 5k over 10 years + repairs
vs
1 new car

hard decision

except all the 3k civics now are automatics from 2000-2005 with massive fucking and known transmission problems

I'm not gonna argue against it. It's the new Geo Metro. Hell, the Power to weight ratio is almost identical, and it still uses an I3 engine. Go for it. In 20 years, people will be fighting over them for fuel economy like people fight over Metros today for fuel economy, since all the hybrids by that time will need a brand new battery pack.

this, take a test drive, if you like it, go for it

the amount of money you save on fuel over 10 years is insane... comparable to buying used cars

You cant even count.
No wonder you like mitsubishi

you can't math, faggotron
the mirage is 10k
two of those cars are 10k, but they're more clapped out than a brand new mirage

>buy sub $5k used car
>put maybe $400 worth of parts in it in 4 years
Sure am glad i still have $4600 left over and i have a car 10x better than a shitty mitsubishi.

why do mirage threads quickly turn into all out war?

>look a pile of trash
>somehow conclude its good
Mental illness is real

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN

GUYSS OP IS GONNA BE MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS WEEK HMMMMMM?

This car is a joke

Driving one garners you instant disrespect

Go ahead tho, you sound like a faggot anyways and youd be projecting the correct image to everyone else on the road

Do it, looks like a fun little car

Its no worse looking than most other modern econoboxes. Only small Suzukis are decent looking.

>can I come pick you up at 6?
>sure! what car do you drive?
>uhhh...

Doesn't the CVT tranny have a better 0-60?
Patrician taste OP.

No the manual is faster and gets better mileage if used correctly

Not fucking true. You can still find clean manual ones

people on ecomodders were getting 50+ highway with a manual

>3 cylinders
I test drove one at work, and it was dangerously slow.
The ride was harsh, the steering was numb and it felt like it was going to fall apart.

It takes the crown for the shittiest new car I've ever driven, ahead of the Fiat 500.

top kek. did you adapt this from a copypasta or is it OC?

Do you really want a Mirage?

Or is it out of necessity?

I really want one. There isn't anything else that is as lightweight, fuel efficient, and minimalistic. I have no need for huge horsepower because I live in a huge city.

So why spend 13k? What's wrong with a civic for 3k?

It isn't brand new, and I'm not spending 13k

So it's been used by someone who doesn't give a shit about it because that's the kind of people that buy these. Post your local Craigslist.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but give me reasons for/against getting this 89 festiva

Is good car.
Only because the only lart thats ford is the badge.
And thats even questionable.

Micra is better

>nissan
>good

We just sold a brand new, 2017 5spd Mirage, power everything, for $9,995. Kek.

Too bad it looks like shit.

It sure does... but42mpg & a 10yr 100k warranty... just fine for a A to B car.

Except its also 3x the price of a good civic.

You shouldn't buy that Mirage because it isn't Plasma Purple.

callin bullshit, unless it was an ES

It's a motherfucking Mitsubishi. Good luck ever finding parts for it anywhere

except that old as fuck civic will die in 5-6 years, and you'll have to buy another used car, hopefully of higher value that will probably need work done as well

the mirage will spank that civic on resale value, maintenance, and gas period.

Used civics cars are good for students who don't drive a lot. But for young professionals you have the freedom to drop 12k and have more money in 10 years

>10yr warranty
>taking it to the dealer to get fixed, FOR FREE
>finding parts

Also, if you get rear ended you'd die, if you get tboned you'd die, if you get in a head on collision you'd definitely fucking die, if you back into a telephone pole you'll die, get the point?

Oh, it's new!?!?!? That's cool, low running costs ok I see the appeal but dude you're going to hate it so fast. How's the sound system on it?
Not even fucking kidding I couldn't tell

What? Nigga can you read?

The Mirage is basically brand new. It has 300 km on it.

I fucking love you and your pink Mirage