/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1018

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1028887621
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cC4nqQyLQ8VsZUHH8wDCvxzAfdwwrAKfLwvxV1GgXqU/htmlview?sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lo-r5oP5PVDBjDtN8SlJBpFCqCcYnZmvy1d0mIQsriw/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/kami_cop0911/status/821765988064448512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dank jp tier list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1028887621

>Dank vibratingsheep tierlist
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cC4nqQyLQ8VsZUHH8wDCvxzAfdwwrAKfLwvxV1GgXqU/htmlview?sle=true#

>Dank reddit tier list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lo-r5oP5PVDBjDtN8SlJBpFCqCcYnZmvy1d0mIQsriw/htmlview?sle=true#

>still making it early

At least it's not shit.

Third for Sarasa

EARTH

>But user why did you make it early

Because of the unfunny retard that keeps shitting the threads up, wont even give it the reply he wants. People are too dumb to report and ignore the idiot so making early new threads is the best way to deal with that.

>doing character overviews and explanations
>spend 60% of the text explaining how another character is better
>when the tier listings already point this out
You go to the written part to learn about the character's ability, maybe you just got them or can't get the superior one. Talk about the fucking character themself jesus fucking christ.

Idols

Jesus christ that's beautiful.

To understand why Summer Zooey is hailed as one of the most broken characters in this game, one needs to first understand how enmity works in this game. Enmity-based teams, while capable of dealing some of the highest damage in this game, used to suffer from two main weaknesses. First, since enmity modifier scales with your characters' health exponentially, it was mainly a "high risk, high reward" playstyle as the ability to deal massive damage at low health is "balanced" by the risk of losing your character (or even your whole team when the boss retaliates). Second, there were few ways outside of a few characters' kit and weapon skills for one to lower their team's health both rapidly and consistently, and this generally led to enmity teams having both a slower startup than other weapon grid setups and their damage potential hampered in HLs or large raids where raid heals are thrown every other round. This changed on the 18th of August in 2016, where HRT and FKHR released a gacha version of the previously visa-exclusive character Zooey, with an ability that allows enmity teams to overcome their two weaknesses with just one click and enable them to deal immense damage right at the start of any battle. Zooey's signature skill, Conjunction, is easily the single most broken skill in this game. Not only does it allows enmity team to maximize their enmity boosts by reducing the health of all party members to 1, it also gives the whole team 1T invulnerability against all incoming damage (except neutral damage) and an undispellable Drain to recover 60% of their hp over 4T. The 60% mark is even conveniently set to allow most enmity weapon skills to out-perform the normal large attack boost skills

As cute as she's useless.

Perhaps because FKHR thought conjunction wasn't strong enough, he also gave her Resolution, an extremely hard hitting enmity nuke that always uses the element the enemy is weak to. (Caps at 700k) While this nuke does not benefit from the aura effect of Bahamut summon (except against light bosses), its multiplier at 1hp (after Conjunction) is so big that the damage would hit cap anyway. Using this skill also gives Zooey a huge enmity boost to all her attacks for 3 turns. Because why not. Her last skill, Thunder, is an AOE that applies one of the three stackable debuffs (atk, def, debuff resist down) on all enemies. While this skills "pales" compared to the rest of her kit, it is noteworthy that her stackable debuff resist down is actually one of a kind and stacks with all other debuff resist down debuffs and can be useful in some cases (especially when the raid has more than one summer Zooey in it to increase the likelihood of it being applied). Zooey's only weaknesses is really that her Conjunction has a long CD and that she is not really a "pick up and play" character for new players and requires their grid to at least have some resemblance of an enmity grid to function properly. The addition of Summer Zooeey, coupled with the fact that Dark has access to some of the best enmity weapons in this game (Celeste Claws, Gisla), has turned Dark into the most feared element in any MVP race. Magna bosses and Event bosses are being vaporized left and right, and the recent GWs had mostly turned into a contest of how many darklords a crew has. Her addition has severely disturbed the balance of the six elements in the game (an irony due to her status as the overseer of balance of the world in the story), and is regarded by some as the main reason behind why Dark hasn't received any new toys for months and the introduction of bonus dmg resistance against neutral element attacks in GW Hell/Nightmare.

Re:Zero is an awful anime and anyone who unironically likes it has bad taste in anime and gbf characters

As it turns out, people who like DJ, Albert, Pretzel and nee-san also have the best taste in anime.

I just like the song that Takahashi Rie sings.

The girls were cute. EMT was cute.
The anime was average and definitely overrated.

Slightly too edgy my dear contrarian friend.

twitter.com/kami_cop0911/status/821765988064448512

Enjoy your blacklist sardeen

Watching anime is a mark of shit taste.

>i'm here to start thread wars so i need to make threads early by 50 posts Cxx

>playing the game even less than you already did before

Why is Io so shit? she ruined the whole chapter.

It started below average, peaked at episode 15 and then turned to shit again.

>reddit creates early threads
>complains about early threads

wew

>reddit complains about reddit making early threads
>reddit then shitposts about how they hate anime
sasuga

>Episode 15
I dont remember what episode was that but the entire middle arc was fucking garbage, awful, disgusting and made me reconsider my decision of watching it.

I would have dropped the show faster than HRT dropped Arcanum if I was watching it while airing but good thing I marathoned it.

>stupid grease pose
>shouts weeb shit
>ugly hair
>cries about how much of a loser he is = character development
shit anime
shit isekai

granblue anime > re:zero

kek

>knowing they were wanpaning
banmate?

The MC of that was beyond shit

Dabbing is a retarded meme and I'm glad it disappeared

Meteon is cute. Cute!

>Homo SR everyone forgot about

best sr

What are they even blacklisted from? You can't kick people from raids and nobody does coop without alts anymore.

Fags get out

I still remember

You should be allowed to kick people from raids

How am I supposed to organize things if I cant kick up the memers or people I dont want?

Cute boy, cute snacks slut heels.

>a bow
>heels
how in the earth is Meteon not a slut ?

Is there even a point to this? You can't prevent people from joining raids and doing this won't stop them from being faggots

Like damn get over yourself

But you're a homo so no one cares about you.

Homos are literally the worst and always shitpost here with gay shit that no one wants to see.

They're adding a lobby feature for raids sometime by the anniversary. Hopefully they'll also add a kick option with it.

I care about me

Lobby is coming soon.

How would that work

People shouldn't kick me just because I use them as my slaves.

Banned from jp wiki and the lobby feature that's coming with the 3rd anniversery

I can't wait for the age of actual Granblue blacklisting.

>/gbfg/ blacklists
>Kicking out the known attentionwhores out of raids in the lobby

Will granblue be great again with this feature?

>I will never be able to get into a /gbfg/ raid again

But Marie carries us!

/gbfg/ would probably never clear another Baha or Zoi if that happened.

Source for lobby?

But kicking Yukikaze, Kotori and Trump would just mean a failed baha hl.

fuck off aidf

Your time is up, nigged.

Me neither. Better preemptively change my nickname into something Japanese before I get blacklisted for being a filthy gaijin.

>Implying the shitty attentionwhores provide anything of worth

Like coop rooms probably?

So just Marie.
And no, because getting rid of her alone doesn't stop the ebin dark DFs from using gravity in Bahamut raids.

Epic

Do you have a boner for these guys that literally no one else knows?

You keep namedropping them or some reason

I wish I had as many swords as Yukikaze or Kotori.

Who the fuck is Trump? The only time I've seen someone named that is when trannymate dev removed someone on their friend list for having the name.

>/gbfg/ lobbies
>Everyone here hates each other so literally every /gbfg/ ID will be on everyone's blacklists

>Grab their IDs
>Blacklist them from joining raids again
>People stop doing it because they dont want to be blacklisted

Its not really hard user.

>ching chong speak everywhere
>kawaii desu ne

Is 4 axes, 2 claws, 2 cortanas, a baha and a mh a shit pool or could it work?

Shut up Marie. Those three are more well known than you will ever be.

>implying there would be a black list function

It's cute that you're new but please stop posting.

>kawaii desu ne
Gets me every time.

It would be extremely easy to build one into something like Viramate. Just plug in a list of IDs and have it autokick anyone with a matching ID that joins your lobby.

There wont be a blacklist feature, the blacklists will be player made/enforced.

Having a lobby means you can kick people and being able to kick undesirables that shit everything for everyone.

>not consulting the central granblue blacklist that will be made

all three are pretty well known if you talk in the circles of the who's who of the game. people are always jerking to whoever has the most advanced pool for element X.

(You) will be hosting Baha HL within an hour. Just remember that we all use Viramate and if you wanpan your ID will be added to the /gbfg/ guild blacklist,

B64C927C, Colo HL. I should have not hosted knowing that the nip players are sleeping now.

Better start learning some moonrunes, user. がんばってください

>This tranny is still namedropping himself to stay relevant

I cant wait to kick you from every raid I see you in

You okay there, newfag?

>2014: trannies were a rare thing
>2016: Trannies everywhere, from small communities like /gbfg/ to big events like gdq

what happened?

List what namefags you'll be adding to your lobby blacklist /gbfg/

>blacklisting
That will never happen, since that is a basic ass feature that SHOULD be in the game, but won't.
makes this point perfectly, since Viramate is full of features that still aren't a part of the regular game.

And frankly, they gave no fucks about griefing before, actually stopping Kirari and his ilk cuts off a source of tearnivore whales, and /gbfg/ reminds you that they'll never try anything to piss off their whales no matter how little.

They are literally autists that spam chevs all day, even outside of magnafest and have 7-8 mlb swords. Nobody cares about you completing your sword pool Yukikaze you attentionwhore

AAAH

you can put a wig and call yourself tranny nowdays, marie is literally a fucking fat spic.

Ironically it's the newfags that would namedrop the tranny. All of us oldfags would prefer to namedrop relevant people.

nigged

I am gomenasai

>Pretty well known
All I see is some anonymous dude talking about his stuff and then his creepy stalker comes out to namedrop him, repost his images and masturbate over his fated rival.

Its pretty creepy and I really fell bad for the guy

If only Eureka was here...

>yank's prime time
don't you subhuman trash have burguers to fry ?

Free Tia for whoever who want it.

7CBCDBB4

>1pm
>prime time

Blacklisting should not be in the game, it's not a basic feature in stuff like this. At least not the kind of blacklisting people are talking about.

It should be a player run blacklist at best as long as the features are there to support kicking people.

>10,000+ people know the name of viramate's dev
>nobody knows (You)
Literally seething.

All the same person desu.Not sure why this guy keeps namedropping himself. It's getting pathetic now.

OppaiSuki is open for a few more recruits.

Anyone in the xiecorders.
Anyone who gets posted in a "check out this baha HL pic".

Nothing changed really, you're just piss poor at ignoring things you don't like.
I'm serious too. I've had trannies show up at my events since 2011, so to pretend it's a "new" thing is the height of revisionist delusion. Literally just ignore and move along, it's much easier than you think, and by the time you forget they exist, they'll already have moved along for some other source of attention.

K I R I N