>Channels to chat with other anons?
Try 'd3g' or 'op md2ga' (on US East)

>Diablo 2 spam filter
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376&f=34
enjoy not seeing half of the things anyone says and still seeing spambots

Previously

Page eight already?

Why is Veeky Forums moving so fast? :(

Anyone have some tips? I can't seem to get out of t4 comfortably.

That wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be

What class, what build? icy-veins has probably the most thorough guides

post profile

>heard diablo 1 hd mod restarted development
>just maybe that shit could be salvageable some day
>go look at their forums
>people talking about balance and having absolutely no fucking clue of what they're talking about
>his smile and optimism gone.jpg
All that effort for a mod that's broken in about a trillion different ways and ruins almost everything unique about the original game.

All D1 mods suffer from terminal autism really.

On mobile currently so no pic.

Paragon 300 barb, no specific build yet. He was an old toon I played before the expansion came out. I went back and levelled him. I'll go and see about getting a pic for you guys.

>USW ScL: Normal lobbies
and I thought the spam problem on USE was bad...

New season when? S9 is done and dusted already. Bored as shit.

Picked this up recently. Got to lvl 70 as a crusader, got all lvl 70 gear now, some orange. Going around at torment 1.
What do I do now? Does "better' lvl 70 gear drop the higher difficulty I make it? Like new tiers of shit in WoW has better stats?

Also, what's a good way to level up another class. Go though the campaign again? Or do these bounties or rifts in adventure mode.

any tips on doing the conquests and speed rifts?

Avarice:
a) unlock all doors, spawn all scarabs without killing anything and backtrack with decent gold find and maxed Boon of the Hoarder
b) hoard 100 caches (10 full bounty runs) and open them all at once, remember to unequip the pet and to not move during opening

Thrill (as barb): Unity, Blade of the Tribes, Magefist and Fire% on bracers and amulet.

With speedrifts, I just got lucky. I did them not paying any attention to it.

Avarice is also easy in the cow level with the appropriate gear.

Making pics is not my thing. Best I can do to get it all in one pic. Pls no bully, I don't do this often lol.

This game is a cancerous piece of turd. Whoever coded furious charge needs to get cancer and die.

I'm guessing it's not seasonal? Gamble at Kadala for set armor pieces and use cube to upgrade yellow weapons to legendaries. But you should have in mind which build you're going for.

No, it's not seasonal. I have been gambling with her but I never get set items. I did all the time with my DH. Didn't really think to cube my rares though.

When I try to enchant my other sword, the socket is listed at the bottom of possible rolls. Does that mean it has a less likely chance to roll? I spent all my gold trying g to get a socket on that sword

>come back to the for the first time since they introduced the cube
>try out seasons
>get rolling
>70
>get the free set
>get ancient daibo for tempest rush crits
>works well with set
>rolled well
>start searching for a ramaladni's cube
>500 paragon levels later and I still haven't gotten a cube

What the fuck was the point of this item, which they claimed they created to ease the attribute bloat on weapons, if the fucking thing never drops and can't be targeted in any way?

Can't use the cube to get one.
Can't use Kadala to get one.
Yet, this item is more integral to progression than getting the same pair of bracers off of Kadala until you get one that's 10% better than your last one.

I fucking hate the D3 dev team so much. Their ineptitude is fucking unreal.

>meanwhile I'm sitting on 10 of them
I'm sorry, user.

>have 6
>no good weapons to use them on

RNG is RNG. I found 1 cube between paragon 1-500. Then I got 2 from a single grift and now at 600, I have 7 sitting in stash.

Anyone play the UE6 grenade build? I mostly play multishot for speedfarming and I want to augment it since it's what I mostly play. Farming augments all day to work on a marauder set I basically only use for 85+ rifts doesn't seem fun

Do I need to follow the group meta if I wanna play grifts with randoms, or is a solo build (MotE) fine?

>page 10

welp

What is a good d2 build to start playing for the first time?

cl sorc

its literally the same on eu

Get Eastern Sun and wank by yourself.

any sorceress

Is druid supposed to be joke character ? Because he feels and plays like one. Any Werebuild doomed to miss 90% of time, summon build got only one retarded bear, and elemental skills looks like ass and also miss 90% of time. How the fuck Blizzard fuckd up him ?

They had to have no idea what they were doing
>wereform breakpoints fucked up and worse than the normal druid ones
>summons are ass
>rabies can crash the game with exponentially increasing invisible projectile spam
>fire skills had to be given a cooldown so they won't lag the game but they forgot to make them actually powerful enough to be spells with cooldown
>armageddon is completely nonfunctional and requires all wind skills as preresquites for no reason
>the synergy paths they added later are fucked up
>the physical components do trash damage when fire is the most common immunity and all mobs have atleast 50% phys resist on hell
>every fire spell has some buggy ass shit that makes them do nothing in cramped spaces or on stairs
>games been on out for over 15 years and they don't even try to fix anything

What are the three best gems to level for a Barb going mostly with the build for the free set (avalanche, earthquake, leap)?

Fissure druid best druid.

What legendary gems outside of Pain Enhancer and Taeguk for WW Barb? I'm seeing a couple of the high level ones on the leaderboards and they use Bane of the Stricken, which I'm not too sure about. Isn't Mirinae or BotP any good for WW?

up

What happens to your inventory at the end of the season on hardcore? What happens to living hardcore characters at the end of the season?

wow blizzard support are FUCKING. IDIOTS

I've been farming hardcore torment 1 rifts for GR keys all day. TORMENT ONE. I finish a rift, go piss, and start a new rift and immediately die.

Turns out my fuckhole roommate switched difficiulty to Torment 10 while i was in the bathroom.

Blizzard wont do anything, FUCKING IDIOTS. They can see that I was playing T1 all day, my gear is shit, no way I would switch to T10 for ANY reason. These FUCKTRASH wont restore my character FUCK THEM

BTFO

Same as regular season characters. They get dumped to non-season hardcore.

Best d2 build non-gear dependant?

>Best d2 build non-gear dependant?
Fishymancer