/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

"Its TinyCo's fault the last thread died" edition
"New Content When?" edition

>>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, hot husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since the Clone Wars. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or set your autism alarms.

>Current event:
Ultron/Hawkeye event.

Free shit this week: Nothing is free in life

>Marvel event article:
news.marvel.com/games/58219/ultron-brings-robot-revolution-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin (out of date):
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel:
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>Our perma-cucked brothers and sisters over at plebbit:
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew:
pastebin.com/PyNSfECM (probably out of date by the time you want to use it)

>How to become permanently free from this game:
psychguides.com/guides/video-game-addiction-treatment-program-options/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www5.zippyshare.com/v/J7Sjww3J/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/8ywWTx94/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/JfPM1oaQ/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/sNSsnCCy/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x1U1Ue_5kq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Viv is the only recruit needed.

Sweet there's at least one other person out there. I was waiting for the new article to make a new thread, I guess everyone else was too.

>>Young Avengers next.
So, that leaves Wiccan, Hulkling, Nor-Var, Patriot, Speed and Cassie Lang?

Also, a recruitable dog. I can't wait for dating now.

How does Lucky fight?

>Kate Bishop, Viv, Jocasta, Ultron, Black Widow, Falcon, Iron Man, and Captain America all getting new costumes.

Also every event character besides Hawkeye is getting a costume. I kind of like this mechanic. It gives you more choices for how they look after the event, but it must really suck for people who don't use the hack.

Not sure, but I'm betting his fighting style is very ruff.

>>A-Force event
>>Hawkeye event
>>Soon to be a Young Avengers event

It's like this game is plowing through all the Tumblr favorites!

>>All characters need costumes to fight bosses
Yeah, really great...

I suppose it could also mean Iron Lad, Prodigy, and a kid Loki costume.

Well like I said, I only like it because of the hack. There's no doubt its a huge Jew move by TinyCo.

Please God let that Ultron we recruit look something like OP picture, because I don't want an Ultron that looks like the movie version with the weird eyes. I'd settle for the movie version being 5 and the comic version being 3, like how BK is.

Yeah I was waiting until we got an event article to make it.

>in b4 Viv is premium and I used all my shards on Zemo

I still don't get how archers are effective against robots.

What was it like for people who bought Spider-Man in CW and then got him again in Spider-Verse, I know that he was early access for CW, so did they just get him for free again or what?

I think it kind of broke from them at first actually. Something with the leveling? I didn't have him so I can't remember.

I don't get how archers are effective against anything in a modern society with super powered people running around. It was a terrible idea when one company did it, and it was a terrible idea when the other company copied it.

>Free shopping and instant actions
www5.zippyshare.com/v/J7Sjww3J/file.html - HD
www5.zippyshare.com/v/8ywWTx94/file.html - SD

>Instant Actions
www5.zippyshare.com/v/JfPM1oaQ/file.html - HD
www5.zippyshare.com/v/sNSsnCCy/file.html - SD

Version 1.9.1 mods from the old thread.

bump

Hey now, I actually took the time to update the OP pastebin, unlike the last few OPs.

Sorry. I never actually open the pastebin. I'm lazy and it's easier for me to have the links posted in the thread itself.

You guys are overthinking it. It's just a method of aiming scifi gadgets. Functionally no different from a laser gun or something.

>Get ready for Young Avengers, gigantic monsters, and the first appearance of one of Marvel’s most iconic villains.

So, boring shit, boring shit if Elsa isn't in and WE WUZ KANGS. Great.

Let it go

Gay event to meet quotas

I don't see the point of Monsters Unleashed without Elsa, wouldn't that just basically be Halloween 2.0?

Dating when?

Incest is the best, put your android daughter to the test.

b?u.m\p

>watch 3 ads
>30 credits
>30 credits
>2 books
Fuck you too, TinyCo.

A V E N G E R S

V

E

N

G

E

R

S

A C A D E M Y

C

A

D

E

M

Y

The Ninth Page?

It seems like when I click within a few seconds of that app store screen showing up it gives me the shard but when it goes immediately or I let it sit for a while it's more random. Might just be a fluke though.

For a supposed board of general threads, vg sure moves fast.

This site really needs to make it so that there is one general per "topic", the threads never drop off the page until they hit the bump limit, and so never have duplicates.

I would guess the aim is so that unpopular generals die out eventually and just get cycled back into normal threads on the parent board. But that wouldn't work for topics like ours where we reasonably have no other place to talk about the game on Veeky Forums since we can't make threads on /co/ (even though Injustice is allowed even when people aren't talking about the comic...) and /v/ wouldn't make much sense.

Teen pregnancy when?

Might as well have called this "90's Black Widow"

That's exactly what they call these designs in the interview.

Which is weird, as OP's pic is definitely 80s/outrun style.

False, her 90s suit was way less complicated.

I didn't mean ACTUAL 90s' Widow. If anything, I'm fairly certain Crystal or Wanda was rocking something similar at the time, but the trenchcoat is straight 90s'

Trenchcoat Mafia

up

Life has its ups and the mods have down's.

Are you doubting Kang's villain credibility?

>have only Jack O'Lantern, Blade, and Green Goblin in the rescue crate
>finally get 10 keys the other, probably the only 10 I'll be able to get
>open crate
>get Jack

JUST, even getting Green Goblin would have been okay

No option of hacking?

Yeah, I'm an iPhone fag

I have two phones. Is it okay to run the hack on one phone and the real deal on another?

Not at the exact same time, but yeah, it should be okay. TinyJew will still likely know you're hacking though.

I run the free shopping hack on one, and the instant actions hack on the other and it's fine.

>TinyJew will still likely know you're hacking though

Will they do anything about it?

Once the leaderboards come back again, maybe.

Based on leddit anecdotes it seems like Jack is the most heavily weighted character, then Electro, then Goblin

I got best boy Electro from my pull

Has anyone tried going through the files? Or are they still "encrypted"?

B U M P

U

P

It's nice to see John Travolta getting work nowadays.

Night night, pupper.

WHEN UPDATE?

Gotta admit, Clint's looking pretty hot here.

He's a good looking guy

Disappointed it looks like Kate won't have the slut holes on her sides, but maybe that's not finalized art. Carol's costume ended up different from the loading screen at least.

Shirtless Clint When?

I hope they don't make her a random lesbian with America, that shit is so terrible. Also don't dump all over Clint for her, that doesn't help either of them:

beach event sequel never ever

if nothing else they are good at sticking to canon, so Kate not really liking America back like that is likely

Its odd, they gave Satana her slut holes, but not Kate. Considering what they did to angela's costume, I wonder if they got complaints from tumblr or reddit and have decided to cloth their female characters more modestly.

Tony and Loki were shirtless separately from the beach event so there's hope for the rest of them right?

Yeah but alternate versions of Kate do have a lesbian vibe with America if they do show up together so I worried they're mesh them together.
Probably not though since they're both from seperate events and those types don't usually interact much with each other.

Future Fight has Kate with the holes, so either way it would be on Tinyco not Marvel at least. But I don't think anyone would complain that much about Kate's costume anyway. It's sexy but in a stylish way and not too over the line. Like I can actually buy the empowerment angle by choice there where sometimes that just seems like a bullshit excuse people use for poorly designed eyecandy. But yeah I'm just hoping the one in the OP is just a draft rather than final.

Angela's costume at rank 3 looks like her comic one to me. What's the difference?

They gave her black shorts and a shirt to wear underneath her bikini armor to reduce exposure

I think it's less complaints, more their inability to texture skin correctly

I guess I always assumed her bottoms were short shorts, but maybe it was the belt throwing me off.

Fair point on the shirt though.

Because no one cares about Satana, that's why.

>giving a shit about leaderboards
And i got banned last time so who the fuck cates

I feel like the biggest loss in the leaderboards was probably not being able to get the individual prizes. The big rewards sucked besides the shard dropper and you get more a day from ads anyway.

Why wasnt there a leaderboard for A-force.
And yea the requirements were bullshit and werent updated on time. A game like this shouldnt even have one.

>A game like this shouldnt even have one.
Hear, hear.

Something something yellow fever.

Oh damn, I really thought we were dead this time. Well on the plus side, ONWARD TO THE NEO 80s

Living in the eighties...

youtube.com/watch?v=x1U1Ue_5kq8

Bump

I think the Family Guy players said they only do leaderboards a couple of times each year.

Fox has the rights to Kang, Marvel won't let him be in the game.

Oh good, according to the article, Wonder Man's coming back. Now I can complete my collection.

TinyCo being who they are aside, why would they put that several time news ticker about a time traveling conqueror if it isn't a Nathaniel Richards?

Then how is Kang in Contest of Champions?

Not him, but I think that game is from before Marvel started being a bitch about the characters they don't have the movie license to.

Your correct.

It was released just prior to 2015, when the embargo took effect.

Tinyco puts in nods to the properties they can't use. They had references to Silver Surfer, Doom, and Jean Grey

I know that game has X-Men characters, but the FF embargo still applies to it, that's why I'm wondering why Kang can be there.

So no KANGZ N' SHIEEEEET?

up

3pm...UPdate soon?

Jesus this board moves fast.

Giant Man costume when though? Cause that's the only thing I'm missing