Here's a fun game:

Here's a fun game:

I want a 3-row SUV
It needs to have these 2 features:
1- 3rd row CAN NOT be right against the tailgate: If I get rear-ended in Texas it's gonna be by a truck and I don't need my kids in the back dealing with that.

2- Cooled/Ventilated seats for the front passengers. It's not an issue for the rest of the family but for me it's a must. Texas ain't kind to swamp-ass

Budget is $40K Used or new

>Bonus points if it has radar-cruise, shit's incredible on Texas's long-ass roads.

Gimme your ideas!
>pic unrelated

Ford Explorer Limited

Or Ford Expedition Limited, for that matter. 2015+ though, I recommend avoiding the 5.4L 3V

Damn they're expensive.

>499 biweekly
wow thats so jewish that they don't want to make 1k a month look expensive so they do 2 monthly payments?

Get a Honda Odyssey. 3 row crossovers are wannabe minivans for people with image problems.

Probably set to zero or 10% down by default.

jesus christ you could get TWO tundras for that

>or 71 shitboxes, a regular zerg rush of rust

Ford has a garbage structure for options and they're noise boxes. Fuck their rides, too.

New suburbans aren't any cheaper. WTF happened to the big SUVs?

toyota sequoia?
jesus user keep your dick under control

>subjective
my F150 is quieter than my mom's Lexus.

>Cooled/Ventilated seats
you know you don't need those if you get cloth seats
With that out of the way get a 1990-2006 suburban for $5-$15k and save the rest of your money

It not kids, there's only 2 kids, but I regularly ferry myself, wife, 2 kids and 2 adults, those being either her parents, my parents or a friend and his SO

I'm not desperate for a 7-8 seater, it's more for convenience than anything. I want it more on the nicer side.

All I can find so far that fits is the Audi Q7, Merc GLS (Ugly as all fuck), the Acura MDX, and the Infiniti Qx60 (The bigger infiniti is just too ugly)

Just get a minivan, user.

i see
personally i'd go with a sequoia,pretty sure it uses the same v8 from the land cruiser so you know you're buying a tank and it would be the cheapest to buy fully loaded

the qx60 is ok but a quintessential mom car in my area, as well as the mercedes and acura. I'd do audi or suburban (leaning suburban since gm=not batshit repairs)

>If I get rear-ended in Texas it's gonna be by a truck and I don't need my wife's kids in the back dealing with that.

ftfy

Thanks

I'm prepared for the Audi's inevitable repairs if it comes to that specific vehicle. I obviously need to narrow my list down then go and test drive each one of them. I just need an actual list to start.

You really should just consider a minivan. I used to work at a Honda dealer and I have to say the Odyssey drives really well and it easily seats 7 full grown adults. Don't look at pieces of shit like anything Chrysler makes.

Su...Subaru tribeca....?

Toyota Land Cruiser

Currently daily drive one and its a tank. It'll never shit out on you, has room for 2 families, heated seats in the front, whole shabang.

My mom's has 200k on the clock and is all original, the thing will never die

Two options

Ford Flex.

Dosge Durango.

Lmao OP enjoy your 70000 dollar SUV goals of 2017. Your options are
Tahoe
Suburban
Expedition
Land Cruiser (maybe? idk)

The pacifica shits on the new odyssey.

GM Acadia. There's about a foot between the tailgate and the tailgate. Most 3 row suv's have this much unless you go for a long ass Suburban.

I was considering the Flex. The durango feels too much like my 300 but that isn't really a bad thing.

That's too low tho. Getting rear-ended by a truck would literally hit the kids' heads.

V O L V O
O
L
V
O

Get this oppie, it's either mr or mid engine awd. So basically it's a supercar

Chevy Suburban next to a Ford Flex next to a Prius.

If that's too low, then you need to look in to a lifted suburban to match the other little dicks.

How many kids do you even have, OP?

>inb4 I can't have three kids sitting in the second row of a full size SUV because they're all obese like me

Cooled seats can be had in Denalis and Escalades, maaaybe a Suburban LTZ

You can get a bangin one of those for $30k easy, forget $40.

I rent cars for work alot, the other big SUVs...eh there's a reason GM owns that market